Acting Notary

Re: Acting Notary

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

My press has arrived, and hopefully will be able to scan it in for all to see....they look soooo cool

Acceptor is open for business...I need to find some time to put a web page up for it
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Sophia » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello HR!

How exciting!
looks like the notary thing is really becoming a problem - the banks are now being backed by judges who are saying that we have no reason not to use notaries, there are many around!

Therefore out "notary friends" are unnecessary and un acceptable. Ho hum.
xx Sophia,

ps: how's the car ?
Sophia

Postby huntingross » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 am

Then we must prove that the Notary service is not providing a service by writing a notice of confirmation, service withheld....and do it for every notary in your area....then the judges have no alternative but to accept it as fact.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

This is the press

Notarial Press.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Sophia wrote:Hello HR!

How exciting!
looks like the notary thing is really becoming a problem - the banks are now being backed by judges who are saying that we have no reason not to use notaries, there are many around!

Therefore out "notary friends" are unnecessary and un acceptable. Ho hum.
xx Sophia,

i say you continue down your route h, your seal says it all "under common law" it seems like utter madness to pander to a corporation that is governed by hypoc.....statutes and is itself beneath common law imho.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby addy5 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

This has been posted on tpuc.org under the same username........

I've had a similar problem in locating a Notary that would attest to my documents but I've since had a bit of a thought....

When you apply for a passport there are several people who can sign your photograph confirming its you, notably, Policeman, Solicitor, Doctor or Teacher, these professions are all regarded by the Passport Agency as suitable people to rely on as evidence of your identity. Taking this line a stage further there is another occupation(there maybe more I dont know) to which the Government, and issuers of credit will rely on as a suitable person namely Mortgage Brokers, I know this as I am one. When I certify a document, and affix my stamp it certifies that it is a true copy of the original, and thus can be relied on by anyone who receives it, the government describes us as a"Fit and Proper Person" which means I am, until proven otherwise above reproach. I am able to do this because I am aware of the systems that need to be in place in order to back up anything I certify, we mortgage brokers must document and record all of our work for the sake of our PI insurer. So thinking out aloud to myself why couldnt I offer this service to Freeman? Any thoughts or comments?
addy5

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I see no reason why not addy5

I also believe tellers at banks are notaries as they stamp the 'instrument' they receive from us.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:12 am

I checked with a bank teller and they said they could only act as a notary on their own paperwork. Only one tellers opinion so might not be true.

Have been following the thread on Express Trusts and it seems that could create a separate society of Sovereigns and we would have every right to have our own officials, including notaries.

AD
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby huntingross » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 am

Not sure if I've seen that thread AD, could you put the link here please....sounds interesting...

In regard to trusts generally, I need to dig into the good work that CP has done on this.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

huntingross wrote:Not sure if I've seen that thread AD, could you put the link here please....sounds interesting...

In regard to trusts generally, I need to dig into the good work that CP has done on this.

I was referring to the good work that the good CP has done. Here for those that do not know: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2253

The handbook is worth downloading. The name for that kind of trust is Express Trust in Common Law. Still getting my head round it.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only