Turning Fraudulent Debt into a Commercial Injury Claim

Re: Turning Fraudulent Debt into a Commercial Injury Claim

Postby bengaltiger » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 am

MR B TIGER
Registered in the County of XXXXXXXSHIRE on (Date of Registration)

PROMISSORY NOTE

£XX,XXX.XX

I, MR B TIGER, promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of

(AMOUNT IN WORDS)

By : BENGAL-JUNGLE: Tiger

Authorised Representative for MR B TIGER

All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non Assumpsit

Address of Bengal Tiger:
Marked Territory
Amongst the Trees
By a River
The Jungle
bengaltiger

Postby daringdaryl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 am

Hi

I have been doing lien process from N1 on a 2 morts with same bank
The sol has replied to EVERY Notice
BUT
I have just had returned my latest notices sent by RD (N6) with 'addressee gone away' box ticked on env and their address crossed out
This seems to coincide with latest sol letter which states that mort is from the bank and not CEO and he (sol) will respond to notices on CEO behalf etc etc- it seems he is sick of having to deal with this and maybe recognised the handwriting on env?

Never expected this
Any sugg how to ensure notices are recieved or are they classed as being so?(i dont think they are)
it is with bank of ireland

Thanks

DD :thinks:

have attached the 1st& last 2 letters from the sol
tell what you think and any replies you may of given
Apparantly it is quite rare that a sol will reply, it is usually some customer service guy who knows nothing, although it seems neither does the BOI sol!
Hope the info in his letters is of help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by daringdaryl on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kind Regards

Daryl
daringdaryl

Postby daringdaryl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

Hi

Also (although it is post is 2 pages back) i am still having diff finding a NP
Thanks to those who offered their NP in Scotland but as you are propb aware i req a NP that is for Eng & Wales
I confirmed this with main guy who does this process and unfortunatly a scottish NP will have no power/jurisdiction for someone in Eng

Anyone with a NP in Eng who is willing and able to sign my affidavits then let me know(i am willing to travel, i live in Newcastle area)

Thanks

DD
Kind Regards

Daryl
daringdaryl

Postby daringdaryl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 am

Hi BT

Sorry to see your lack of result at court- the more i read on this the more i despair at the crooked system
The fact that the judge never took an oath- surely you could just call for the officers to take him away for impersonating a judge!
I know they wouldn't but that is exactly what the guy was doing- my comprehension is No Oath = No Judge(legally)? is this correct?

Let us know how the Prom Note works out
I am in process of comprehending how this all works with BoE Act etc and A4V & PAV(which is the route i will probably try) but so much info & knowledge to take in all conflicting with 43 yrs of pre conceived 'system' programming is not always an easy ride :thinks:

Also - has anyone took the route of perfecting the lien by putting a separate lien on the title of your strawman (for more than mort, say FMV of property) then reg that lien as charge on prop with LR,apparently according to The Law of Merchants this will be a higher lien than the mort so have 1st charge. Of course there are various options what to do then & NO COURT involved as long as you do this before you stop paying the mort, get your ducks lined up and ready.
This may be the best way to perfect lien(but i not at that stage yet and still learning exactly HOW to )

DD
Kind Regards

Daryl
daringdaryl

Postby yoda01 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:43 am

Hi all,
I am new to this but find this topic fascinating, I wish to thank all that are posting here in particular The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael his templates are a work of art.
I realize now the process is difficult and not for the faint hearted. I will have a go at a few credit cards first to get experience.
yoda01

Postby huntingross » Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 am

daringdaryl wrote:Also (although it is post is 2 pages back) i am still having diff finding a NP
Thanks to those who offered their NP in Scotland but as you are propb aware i req a NP that is for Eng & Wales
I confirmed this with main guy who does this process and unfortunatly a scottish NP will have no power/jurisdiction for someone in Eng

It is my understanding that NP's are international....I even asked my NP about this, she can notarise international documents.

daringdaryl wrote:Any sugg how to ensure notices are recieved or are they classed as being so?(i dont think they are)

Send important documents Recorded and Special Delivery only.....even though sticking an ordinary stamp on it is sufficient....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby daringdaryl » Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi huntingross

The guy who commented on the NP in Eng & Wales has and is doing variuos of these liens and the one who perfected the process so i go off his superior knowledge
The fact is when we come to perfect the lien it MUST have NP from the country you reside in , diff laws etc for NP in diff countries
This is a pain but no point doing process if not water tight

Sent my notices again (after being returned when sent RD 4 times!) by SD with a seperate env inside addressed to CEO private & conf, so once it is signed for - job done

DD

ps looking at the BoE thread you started as studying that at present with re to PAV or P4V (diff take on A4V) if you want to check my comments
Kind Regards

Daryl
daringdaryl

Previous

Return to Mortgages