Tuesday, 30th November 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Tuesday, 30th November 2010

Postby Veronica » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 pm

My ‘take’ on UFOs

If you scan the UFOlogy scene, the only PUBLIC one with any real, validated, credibility, is Billy Meier. And his validation for his experiences is as long as yer arm, M’lud.

So I thought I’d look at what his Pleidians had told him … over the years. Billy has written a lot of his encounters over the years.

And, do you know what I discovered?

Bullshit … is what I discovered. 100%, 24 carat, sold gold BULLSHIT.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in what they have ACTUALLY said … that we didn’t know already. All that has happened is that it has been seriously ‘dressed up’ as “Alien Contact”. (Yes even the pictures from their Spacecraft can be explained … wait for it!)

And, what’s more, the diatribe from these Pleidians is remarkably similar to that inscribed on the Georgia Guidestones, and in the UN Agenda 21, namely: Population reduction.

“Population reduction” is the mantra of these jokers.

(Read it for yourself … it’s easy to Google “Billy Meier”)

So … what do we make of that?

Well … let’s throw in a bit of Tesla, shall we? And our knowledge of what the Nazis worked on during WWII … namely UFO-type craft. And let’s also add in that the American Defence Budget LOSES MORE IN ONE YEAR (such that it cannot be traced), THAN THE ENTIRE DEFENCE BUDGETS OF ALL OTHER NATIONS COMBINED.

So, now what do we have?

We have UFOs “man-made”. We have Billy encountering beings … actually Human (dressed appropriately?), and parroting the NWO/Illuminati/CIA/MI6/Mossad mantras.

Don’t we?

I’m not saying Billy is a crook. I’m not saying he doesn’t encounter something. But I think we should seriously question just, precisely, WHAT he actually encounters. Because it sounds exactly like the NWO/Illuminati parroting to me.

I can’t tell any SUBSTANTIAL difference, can you? And I can’t find anything that we didn’t already know for ourselves, can you?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog