Friday, 19th November 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Friday, 19th November 2010

Postby Veronica » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 am

If you manage to get into this Board ... but a subsequent attempt fails ... just keep trying.

Gradually it will work each time as normal (as the Internet 'catches up'. It's the way it works)

For, and on the record

I've said this before, but I'll say it again: FMOTL.COM & FMOTLRadio.COM do not have any connection with other versions, such as FMOTL.ORG and FMOTL.NET & FMOTL.CO.UK (etc.)

I could have bought the names when establishing FMOTL.COM ... but I didn't want them.

I believe that at least two of them have been initiated by Members of this Board. That's fine ... but that's the only connection. However I take NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for anything posted on the sites I've mentioned above (or any future derivatives of "FMOTL"). Only FMOTL.COM & FMOTLRadio.COM are my responsibility.

I don't deprecate those sites. If they want to 'support the cause' in their own way, that's fine by me. And I'm not suggesting (for one second) that FMOTL.COM is the only 'true' version. (Because that would be stupid of me).

All I'm saying is "it's not me ... so don't make the mistake of thinking that it must also be me ... because the Domain Names are so similar". That's all I'm saying.

(Also: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I'll say that, as well)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog