Thursday, 18th November 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Thursday, 18th November 2010

Postby Veronica » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 pm

An Apology

First of all let me apologise for the lack of FMOTL in the past few days. No … we were not 'hit' … it was a mistake made by the Web Hosting. This is NOT to say that I'm blaming anyone else but myself … it is my responsibility, and this apology is coming from me. I chose the Web Hosting, which makes it my responsibility.

I hope against hope that FMOTL will 'settle down'. I've suggested to the Web Hosts that we don't deserve to be fucked about and … at the very least … "Please give us a break". On the other hand the Web Hosting 'situation' has gone through major 'trauma' in the last few months (being the cause of all the problems, and no-one's fault but the US IRS), so I still remain sympathetic to getting us back on a even keel. The Web Hosts are "Freeman-on-the-Land" … and have agreed that FMOTL won't be pulled PERMANENTLY off the air. Thus - as we may go through problems - they should eventually 'right themselves'. (This is all due to the way the Internet works).

Did John Sullivan tell us about Freeman-on-the-Land, in 1981?

"I stick a monkey in me pocket ..
I'll fetch the suitcase from the van …
'Cos if you want the best 'uns, and you don't ask questions …
Then brother - I'm yer man!

'Cos where it all comes from is a mystery …
It's like the changing of the seasons, and the tides of the sea …
But here's the one that's driving me berserk:
Why do only fools and horses work?"

Private Messages

Please don't waste your time PM-ing me via this Board. Sorry, but my PM Inbox is permanently full to overflowing, and I don't ever look at it these days.

(I do read, and I respond to, e-mails ... so this is NOT arrogance on my part ... it is simply a question of 'quantity' ... and I'm one Human Being, and can only cope with 'one Human Beingsworth').
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog