Friday, 5th November 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Friday, 5th November 2010

Postby Veronica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 am

I think FMOTL is now up & running again ... and (now) as 'safe as is possible' (these days).

I've been told that TPUC.org have had their Hosting account suspended, I've no idea why ... and frankly do not care. I've checked the expiration date on the name, and it is registered until 25-SEP-2011 ... so it isn't the Domain Name that has run out. It must be the Hosting ... either 'unpaid Hosting bill' ... or suspension due to a complaint. The problem with Servers run by Hostgator (where FMOTL started life), and Easyspace (where TPUC is located) is that they are 'official' ... and bow & scrape to so-called "authorities", at the drop of a hat. So they will chuck a site off the air at the drop of a hat. (Brian Gerrish found this out with his CPEXPOSED site that was hosted on Hostgator. My good friend Rick Siegel (911Eyewitness) also found this out about Hostgator).

FYI FMOTL is now Served by a group who are Freemen-on-the-Land themselves. In other words a group who know how to stand up against so-called "authorities". That's why FMOTL is safer. Yes ... our PREVIOUS Server was locked down by the US IRS ... but it still ran for the last 3 months (did it not?), with only me knowing the difference.

It is my personal view that, if we had been left in the hands of the David Icke, UK Column, WFS and TPUC Forums (etc.) for the last 18 months, we would be - virtually nowhere further forward in REAL terms ... this being the reason why I started FMOTL in the first place (you only had to look at the bollox that was being posted on these other Forums!).

Now, when I look at the ENORMOUS progress we have made ... I reckon I was right. (You are welcome to alternative opinions on this aspect).
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Friday, 5th November 2010

Postby Veronica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 pm

I helped to write this ...

... insofar as I know the author, and it is based on information we have provided, and I did 'vet'/comment before the final draft (as presented) ... particularly the section on Common Law .vs. Statute (so-called) 'Law'

(That's why there is a link to FMOTL at the bottom. But it does not mean that I fully agree with ALL the other 'linkees' ... I've crossed swords with a few of them ...)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog