Saturday, 17th April 2010

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Saturday, 17th April 2010

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 am

Some updates:

1. http://www.fmotl.com/reality/index.htm has been updated to include "Oaths" as a linked page (at the bottom). This page also includes the Policyman's Oath, The Magistrate's Oath, and the Judge's Oaths (Judges take two Oaths). This provides full support for everything is said in this Topic.

ON THEIR OATHS ... THEY ARE SWORN TO PROTECT AND SERVE YOU.
OFF THEIR OATHS .. THEY ARE FUCK-ALL.
AND THAT'S THE LAW. THE LAW-OF-THE-LAND. BEGINNING, MIDDLE, END.

(And that's the way it always was ... and that's the way it always will be ... and that's the way it always SHOULD be. And the sooner "they" understand that ... the better it will be for THEM

Our ancestors knew a thing or three)

2. http://www.fmotl.com/COMMONLAWNOTICEDamages.htm An alternative Notice, barring entry and claiming damages of £50,000 for transgressions is on that link.

3. Some 'interesting' aspects about Council Tax is here: http://www.fmotl.com/CouncilTax.htm - which defines that you can't pay Council Tax with banknotes or coin.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Saturday, 17th April 2010

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Here's why they can't ever win.

I get quite a few people asking me things like: "What happens if 'they' change something, to nullify all that we do?" … even FMOTL Moderators have asked me that question. It's also been suggested that we shouldn't publish too much openly, so 'they' don't get forewarned.

In respect of the latter point, there is a lot we haven't published openly, but it isn't because we don't want to give the game away. It's simply because it isn't resolved. It's still "up in the air" … we can't - yet - quote a victory. But, suffice to say, we have overcome many stumbling block and obstacles thrown at us - so we are still very much "in there". Anytime such a situation is, we feel, resolved - ONE WAY OR THE OTHER - we will publish.

In respect of the former point (and to some extent the reflects on the latter), the situation is this.

1. We KNOW how we, and our ancestors, have been so thoroughly DECEIVED.
2. We KNOW that 'their game' is based on MASSIVE DECEPTION.
3. Now we understand the DECEPTION, it doesn't matter what they do in the future … we KNOW it will be DECEPTION to patch up the DECEPTION.
4. Therefore we KNOW that we will ALWAYS be able to counter it, by seeing through the DECEPTIONS.
5. We KNOW that they have no other way, because (a) Logic & reason dictate that and (b) How long have they had? Do you really think that an honest and honourable method is available to them? After CENTURIES & CENTURIES?

Tell me, honestly, would you REALLY believe ANYTHING they said? Well, I wouldn't ... not after all that. The smile could be as wide as the Grand Canyon, but my two-fingered salute would be even wider!

So it really doesn't matter what they do, does it?

All we have to do is keep on keepin' on.

All they can ever do is waste their time (frothing at the mouth in the process).

For example … now they know we will be using their Oaths against them. So they would have to work out some different Oath, and get all the Judges, Magistrates, Bailiffs & Policymen to take a different Oath.

Working out something that wouldn't give the game away, would take some VERY CAREFUL thinking about. And, therefore, time.

Then they have to come up with an acceptable story as to why this should be necessary … e.g. "What's wrong with my previous Oath?".

But, OK, given a few years, they could accomplish this.

Meanwhile, in those few years, we have taken the Courts de facto system to pieces, and danced on its grave … thus the new Oaths won't mean a damned thing!

Single-think, Folks. Stay in single-think.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog