Monday, 21st December 2009

Veronica dumps the contents of her brain on all and sundry.

Monday, 21st December 2009

Postby Veronica » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am

From Penny Pullen (Pendulum Dowser). Penny lives in the Lake District, and so I have conferred on her a Damehood … she is now Lady Penelope of the Lakes.

I told her that the last time Excalibur was seen, she was given it back, and could we please have it now … since we need it again? I think she is till looking for it, however.

This is what she says today:

The dark forces are no match for the love energy of the light workers. (Dowsing up date.)

Hi Friends,

My dowsing this morning has revealed that the lightworkers' powerful love energy since 2003 has increased from 20% to 70% and this trend is set to increase exponentially until 2012 when it will reach 100%. BRILLIANT ISN'T IT?

The energy of love is our protection and our salvation and it comes from within ourselves first before it can extend to our beloved planet Earth and then to the outer most realms of our universe. The dark forces which have ruled the human race for many thousands of years cannot survive and although the family bloodlines as described below may seem to be pretty powerful, at this moment in time, their actual power is an illusion. Also, their power over the populations depends on our support and funding and when that is withdrawn (as it will be very soon,) then their power will wane even more until it disappears altogether. Fantastic news indeed!!

The reptilian overlords have only 20% power over the human race at this moment in time and this gradually disappears as we head into the 'golden age of peace.....' Correspondingly, the energetic frequencies of Earth is growing at a very fast rate indeed. In fact by 2012, it looks as if She will reach the maximum level on my dowsing chart, which is unprecedented. That number is 150 and I have rarely dowsed anything or anyone with that high level.

We have chosen well to be here at this incredible time and if we can all do our best to clean our bodies from chemicals and heavy metals - that will help to cleanse the Earth. We need to restore our natural salt and water balance and to increase our vitamin D levels by being out in the sun and by sungazing, which is excellent at this time of the year as the sun is not powerful. It is lovely to gaze at it with partly closed eyes, as the rays seem to shine directly at the heart area. (A dear friend sent me the attachment which you might find interesting.)

If you have the opportunity, have your atlas bone corrected by an Atlas Profilax trained practitioner, as that will re-align you with Nature and cut yourself off from the genetic engineers. You will then achieve an enhanced subtle energy body which will enable you to 'glide' into the higher frequencies with perfect ease. (Sounds good to me.)

Also, I can recommend reading the book 'Anastasia' from the Ringing Cedars series, which has been translated from the Russian by Dr. Leonid Sharashkin. (He was a brilliant speaker at the last AV conference in Bristol.) I can guarantee that your connection with Nature will be strengthened and your love energy will soar.

That's all for now - have a wonderful Solstice and believe in yourself and the all powerful energy of the lightworkers,

Love, light and laughter from Pen xx

PS The extract below will prove just how powerful we are, as the dark forces now don't stand a chance.

Top Illuminati Family Names

These are the top of the Illuminati organization. These are the people that really run this world. The most powerful is Marquis de Libeaux (“Pindar”) then followed by the Rothschild's {Bauer}, Bruce, Cavendish {Kennedy}, deMedici, Hanover, Hapsburg, Krupps, Plantagenet, Rockefeller, Romanov, Sinclair/ St. Clair, Warburg {delBanco}, and Windsor families.

These are the families that run the NWO and all the stooges that work for them. They all worship Satan and they all take part in human sacrifice and ritual child abuse. If you do your own research you will see that these families have "bred themselves since ancient times and they are obsessed with keeping their bloodlines "pure". These are the sickest people on this planet and their hold is going to be broken as the world "wakes-up" to their murderous deception around the world. Remember the truth will set you free!

The original "Mother Goddess" after whom a slew of deities including Queen Semiramis, Isis, Diana and others were fashioned was Ninkharsag.

The commander of the Annunaki was Enlil, half-brother of Enki. The book of Genesis and Exodus were based on The Levites (initiates of the Egyptian mysteries); based on Sumerian stories and accounts. Between 11,000 and 4000 bc catastrophes were visited upon the earth, destroying the advanced civilizations of the Golden Age. The Anunnaki are said to have arrived 450,000 years ago. Their leader was the winged albino-white Draco.

Interesting web page ... these truths need to come out a.s.a.p.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Veronica's Blog