SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Postby Karl:J » Wed May 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Veronica wrote:Yes Karl:J ... that's one way ... electro-magnetism. It comes from an understanding that the Universe IS electro-magnetism.

I see you've done the research that Auriga doesn't bother with (before pontificating/coming the "Big I Am", and making definitive statements that only serve to display pig ignorance)

Jack of all trades V. I like to research everything i can, then when it comes to having intelligent conversations i don't look like a right t**t and actually have intelligence to engage in meaningful conversation, have i built one yet... no.... can I... yes.. do I understand the principle behind how it works..? obsoposolutly I do and the several years of electronics servicing helps, however the years of questioning my professor helped more.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby RusticFormer » Wed May 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Right or wrong this is what I think at this moment. Sorry if its a little of the thread, Move it somewhere more appropriate if you like.

all there is is a wave. One holographic fractal wave/spiral/vortex/infinite consciousness
The wave does not become a particle. It is always the wave.
Consciousness, the wave has centres of awareness
points of awareness are aware of itself but only PARTS (particles) of itself from different points of awareness
The collective awareness of all points = the whole
There are an infinite number of points all different in scale of awareness. atoms/bacteria/cells/man/planets/stars/galaxy's/universes/ and many more inter-dimensional of which I am not aware of.
Awareness is the cause of gravity
as we grow in our awareness then so does our body, seen or unseen by others, this is ascension.

This is the good bit. because I can be aware of an infinite number of different parts and combinations of the parts at any given moment
and given that all parts are not actual parts they are simply the illusion created when looking through a filter.

The filter being the belief or thought pattern.
This is how we create our own reality. What we see and experience are the manifestations of the filtering process.

As Bruce lee said.
"Conditioning is to limit a person within a framework of a particular system. All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns"

Much Love..
Letting go of fictitious belief
we come to know the heart of peace
RusticFormer

Postby Veronica » Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 pm

RF ... I more prepared to go with your view than the Mainstream Science view, that's for sure.

"Infinite Love is the only Truth ... everything else is Illusion" said David Icke. Gotta feeling he is right.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby RusticFormer » Wed May 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Veronica wrote:RF ... I more prepared to go with your view than the Mainstream Science view, that's for sure.

"Infinite Love is the only Truth ... everything else is Illusion" said David Icke. Gotta feeling he is right.

So Do I. Im going to see him next week at Brixton. Should be fun since Im taking a potential partner with me who's never seen a speaker like him before.
HAHA in at the deep end or what. No point in hiding is there...
Letting go of fictitious belief
we come to know the heart of peace
RusticFormer

Postby Veronica » Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 am

Auriga wrote:
Veronica wrote:Do you know who Pons & Fleischmann are? (You'd better answer "Yes", or you'll be banned for incompetence. If you don't answer at all, you'll be banned for incompetence. If you answer "Yes" you'll be quizzed)
I don't see that cold fusion would have anything to do with this even if someone could get it to work consistently. The OP is about Bedini motors, which Bedini claimed could provide free energy from overunity (essentially perpetual motion). Cold fusion would not produce free energy, merely cheap energy.

Shows a tremendous lack of research on your part, tantamount to incompetence.
Auriga wrote:If you have evidence of this I'd love to see it.

I'm sure you'd just gainsay it due to your incompetence.
Auriga wrote:Again, claims of overunity with no evidence except anecdotes. How does an electrical system loop indefinitely when energy is continually being lost to friction (i.e. resistance) in the wire?

Additional energy is imported from the Aether (Where else? Same as where Cold Fusion's energy comes from. Where else?). Once again an incompetent response on your part.
Auriga wrote:Experiments have proven that quantum entanglement is a real phenomenon, yes. One example here -> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v454/n7206/abs/nature07121.html

Here's a much better link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation scroll down:
Steven Weinberg in 'Einstein's Mistakes', Physics Today, November 2005, page 31 wrote:
All this familiar story is true, but it leaves out an irony. Bohr's version of quantum mechanics was deeply flawed, but not for the reason Einstein thought. The Copenhagen interpretation describes what happens when an observer makes a measurement, but the observer and the act of measurement are themselves treated classically. This is surely wrong: Physicists and their apparatus must be governed by the same quantum mechanical rules that govern everything else in the universe. But these rules are expressed in terms of a wave function (or, more precisely, a state vector) that evolves in a perfectly deterministic way. So where do the probabilistic rules of the Copenhagen interpretation come from?

Considerable progress has been made in recent years toward the resolution of the problem, which I cannot go into here. It is enough to say that neither Bohr nor Einstein had focused on the real problem with quantum mechanics. The Copenhagen rules clearly work, so they have to be accepted. But this leaves the task of explaining them by applying the deterministic equation for the evolution of the wave function, the Schrödinger equation, to observers and their apparatus.

In summary ... they haven't the faintest idea what they are doing, and that is admitted. They are as incompetent as you, Auriga.

At least the Cold Fusion crew (P & F, John Bockra, Eugene Mallove, etc.) had the good grace to admit that they hadn't a clue as to how it works ... it just does.

I suggest, Auriga, that you take your incompetence and shove it up your arse. If you don't , then I'll be only too happy to do it for you. This means you either "retire gracefully" are "get retired" by me. Check our Chamber of Horrors. It says "Don't try coming the Big I Am on FMOTL, 'coz it don't work". It don't work 'coz I've done the research, and we know exactly how to deal with Trolls.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Karl:J » Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Fill your boots Auriga...
http://twm.co.nz/beard_interview.htm
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.

Postby Veronica » Thu May 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Karl:J wrote:Fill your boots Auriga...

This clown created a specific googlemail address "ady.fmotl@googlemail.com" so that he she (or more likely "it") could Troll here. He, she or (more likely) "it", didn't even have the guts to use a regular e-mail address.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Karl:J » Thu May 06, 2010 3:21 pm

So not only does he/she/it want to debunk FMOL principles but also free energy and no doubt any other anti established dogma

Postby kenb » Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Dipsy wrote:Anyone can prove excess energy exist. It starts with power savings. The closer you get to less going in the closer your reach 99% efficient then suddenly it goes over 100% which is over unity.

Take a 3 phase 7.5 horsepower motor and wire it into virtual phase RV. Normally this motor will take 3 phase 480 volts 10 amps just to run with no load. I can run this motor on just 10 watts! yes its easy and it uses the same power to run this HUGE big heavy 3 phase motor as a Xmas tree light. With some tweaking it will loop and run for free and at least a dozen people have done this.

Fantastic Dipsy!

Do you have details for this system, if you don't want to post them up for ridicule by the trolls, would you pm me the component details? so that I can build a working system, I've had a really frustrating time trying to get decent info on this only to find dead ends everywhere. I know this works and is dead easy to do, once you know how. Thanks in anticipation :grin: :8-):
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Karl:J » Thu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Auriga_ wrote:My original intention was curiosity about "Freemen" based on one of NOC's posts on another board, but I have an interest in science so I couldn't help but peek at the other boards. I did use my normal email address prior to my first ban for "non-contributory" infractions, again including pointing out where someone might have made a mistake.

I have nothing against anti-establishment ideas if they're on a sound basis, rather than paranoia and bad science.

Pointing out where people may have made a mistake is not a problem, however, how you point out that mistake IS, also the mistake you refer to may not actually be a mistake, it's only your opinion that it is, as is the notion that anyone posting on here is paranoid and quoting bad science, again bad science according to who.

Nicola Tesla was probably one of the greatest minds of the last century but because his ideas were unconventional and against the ideas of bankers and commerce he died broken and in poverty and his work stolen, only now is it being rediscovered as are many things previously hidden from us.

PreviousNext

Return to Free Energy