SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Postby kenb » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi guys, yep it seems that this magnets 4 energy, is one of these affiliate marketing things and the people that sell them no f all about them, or even if they work or not.
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby holy vehm » Wed May 05, 2010 7:54 am

Auriga wrote:You won't find anyone who knows anything about them, because they don't and can't work.

Would you like to expand on your comment as to why they cant and dont work.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Veronica » Wed May 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Auriga wrote:Only that they do not adhere to empirically proven laws of nature, specifically conservation of energy/thermodynamics.

You are obviously a bit behind the times, due to lack of research.

Is this your style of 'contribution'? Is this what we have to look forward to?

Do you know who Pons & Fleischmann are? (You'd better answer "Yes", or you'll be banned for incompetence. If you don't answer at all, you'll be banned for incompetence. If you answer "Yes" you'll be quizzed)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Karl:J » Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

I would like to explain what I know of these devices..... Firstly and most importantly.... THEY DO NOT BREAK ANY OF THE LAWS RELATING TO CONSERVATION OF ENERGY OR THERMODYNAMICS..!!! sorry for shouting...
The whole idea behind these devices is that they are based on open circuitry, not the current closed circuitry needed to make any of our electronics work. when you close a circuit it must be fed with power (mains or battery) this power is depleted and must be replaced, this is the reason that debunkers claim that conservation of energy laws are broken so it must be a hoax. (simply you cannot get more power out than was put in by the battery or mains)
The concept of these new circuits is that they are open, there is a feeder voltage which keeps the device functioning (usually battery) but by the use of magnetic energy and electromagnetic pulses the energy in the ether (static) is pulled into the circuitry and charges yet another set of batteries. So infact the beauty of the system is that it is pulling in energy from all around us (free and un-metered) and in so doing does not break the CoE Laws.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Veronica » Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Yes Karl:J ... that's one way ... electro-magnetism. It comes from an understanding that the Universe IS electro-magnetism.

I see you've done the research that Auriga doesn't bother with (before pontificating/coming the "Big I Am", and making definitive statements that only serve to display pig ignorance)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby RusticFormer » Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Conventional physics and quantum physics theorise are derived from,
isolated system models that does not interact with their external environment at all .
And are not known to exist in nature.

When I heard this it woke me up to a new level, this thread just reminded me.
I realized that basic philosophy behind the enslavement of Man to create isolated systems.

They are Bloody everywhere !

ISOLATED SYSTEMS = CLOSED MINDS = ENSLAVEMENT
Letting go of fictitious belief
we come to know the heart of peace
RusticFormer

Postby Veronica » Wed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"Mainstream Science" is just about to get a stick of dynamite up its backside, as the Starchild's DNA is announced.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby RusticFormer » Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Veronica wrote:"Mainstream Science" is just about to get a stick of dynamite up its backside, as the Starchild's DNA is announced.

It sure will. Its inevitable.

It just came to my mind that there is in-fact no such thing as a isolated system. Only the concept, holding these concepts is what keeps the mind enslaved.
Nothing is outside of natural laws NOTHING. And because of this anything that tries to hide within it own isolated set of rules and concepts will be exposed by nature Herself for what they were not.
The isolated concepts will break down and decay simply because they are not fractal with nature.
They were not derived from Love which is all sharing, the perfect sharing of space.
Instead derived from fear and isolation not fractal with nature not sharing the space. Ultimately the concepts will crush themselves out of existence.

Of course this could just be a load of woffle that came out of my brain but there you go :geek:
Last edited by RusticFormer on Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Letting go of fictitious belief
we come to know the heart of peace
RusticFormer

Postby Dipsy » Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Anyone can prove excess energy exist. It starts with power savings. The closer you get to less going in the closer your reach 99% efficient then suddenly it goes over 100% which is over unity.

Take a 3 phase 7.5 horsepower motor and wire it into virtual phase RV. Normally this motor will take 3 phase 480 volts 10 amps just to run with no load. I can run this motor on just 10 watts! yes its easy and it uses the same power to run this HUGE big heavy 3 phase motor as a Xmas tree light. With some tweaking it will loop and run for free and at least a dozen people have done this.
Dipsy

Postby Veronica » Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 pm

RusticFormer wrote:It just came to my mind that there is in-fact no such thing as a isolated system. Only the concept, holding these concepts is what keeps the mind enslaved.
Nothing is outside of natural laws NOTHING. And because of this anything that tries to hide within it own isolated set of rules and concepts will be exposed by nature Herself for what it wasn't.

Yes ... absolutely. Quantum Physics is supposed to be addressing that issue, but they still seem to be trapped in boxes as far as I can see. They still think they can "run experiments & discover things in isolation" ... even though there are a myriad (and ever-increasing number of) examples to indicate that can never be the case.

You know ... they talk about "electrons" & "atoms". And so on. To hear them talk you'd assume they know what an "electron" actually is. The nearest we get is "a particle ... or maybe a wave ... or maybe both ... or ...".

They don't even know what it is ... let alone why it behaves in "quanta" ... jumping from one state to the next higher or lower instantaneously ... etc.

Oh ... but little thing like "not having the faintest idea what they are talking about" doesn't stop them ...

The best one I've heard it that you can take two electrons, at different ends of the Universe, and what you do to one affects the other instantly. Errr ... yea ... you've actually DONE that ... have you? (Apparently some blobs on some photographic negative film emulsion proves it ... or summat)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Free Energy