HMRC Form 64-8 - Authorising Your Agent - VERY IMPORTANT!

HMRC Form 64-8 - Authorising Your Agent - VERY IMPORTANT!

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 am

I stumbled across this whilst looking at the Trusts section of the HMRC website. They have a form for taking control of your trust! This could have massive implications and I think I may be the first guy in our community to have discovered it for our intended uses.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/64-8.pdf

Please tell as many people as you can about this, it may be an absolutely key instrument for obtaining authority over the live birth trust.

LUCIUS VARENUS

Re: HMRC Form 64-8 - Authorising Your Agent - VERY IMPORTANT!

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:13 am

LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am

LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby kliff » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 am

LUCIUS VARENUS wrote:Image

I don't think that is what it means.

I read it as "This authority overrides any earlier authority GIVEN TO the Inland revenue" by you not an override on anything else.
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am

The authority is given by the statute, no?
LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am

OK Lucius, I'm being a little slow on your discovery, but this is a form "authorising an agent" to act in your affairs, it does not state or imply "taking control of your Trust"

This authority allows us to exchange and disclose information about you with your agent.......This overrides any earlier authority given to HMRC. We will hold this authority until you tell us that the details have changed.

So it only overrides in the context of who they disclose your information to.

Lucius, if you could expand on why you think otherwise, we may be able to see the chink in the armour to which you refer.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 am

Ah.....our replies over lapped.

Their authority is given by statute......but this form is specific to disclosure to an agent.....which is most likely a sub set of that statute....it does not remove their "authority" to act under the statute.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 am

Yeah its not only that. Yeah it means they disclose information to you the Man that would normally be disclosed to your fiction - and in reality that still means we still get the same information the same way yada yada yada.

BUT

It clearly states "I agree that the nominated agent has agreed to act on/for my behalf. The authorisation is limited to matters shown on the right hand side of this form". So if you use it for the purpose of controlling your Straw man, you're signing to say you the Man will now act and be in control of your legal fiction's affairs with regards to Tax, Trusts and Tax Credits. Since the likely only trust that belongs to your legal fiction is that which is stated in Cestui Que Act 1666, you're signing to say "That's My Trust Now!"
LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am

You are the flesh and blood captain of the Vessel called FIRST NAME LAST NAME and you have come to declare that you are no longer "lost at sea" and "assumed dead" by signing this document. That's what I'm trying to say. Do you see?
LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 am

Of course its not going to specifically state HEY TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIVE BIRTH TRUST USING THIS FORM!!! They don't want you to know about the government's operation in bankruptcy because a) the government enjoys the benefits of not having to pay its debts and b) the entire nation would be in uproar if we found out about our entire monetary system being derived from and dependent on debt and the fact that the majority/all of our taxes go towards paying off the interest on the national debt which goes entirely to the bankers which have lent the money.

They even say they are bound to this deception in their Vision:

As far as I understand it, this Vision equates to what the Americans call an Oath of Office. Which has a wealth of legal ramifications which can benefit people like us.

On the right-hand side of the form it says "Trusts". I found the link to it in the Trusts part of their website. Its part of the Act that they provide you with the ability to off-set your debts using this trust. I strongly suspect that Form 64-8 is the provision of that instrument.
LUCIUS VARENUS

Next

Return to Live Birth Trusts