Exemption account.

Re: Exemption account.

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 am

theshotgunhero wrote:I love that! La La Land Promissary Notes, see if it makes a difference to the hookers you hired for the night!
'Sorry girls, but money doesn't really have any value... you still want it? Well, take all you need... don't thank me. Thanks HM Treasury, cheers.' *tink* - that's champagne classes there. Glasses full of Crystal...
Do people forget that money is just supposed to replace goods/services that you can't trade with the seller? It's not supposed to be used to 'pay', just replace. It's what A4V and the Exemption Account is all about. It's so simple, it just 'is'.

Thank you. Obviously then, you would take one of my promissory notes, too? Or would that be only central bank promissory notes?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby theshotgunhero » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 am

I'd take one of you promissary notes - it's my understanding that these are what they are...
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/business/promissory_note.html
As for central bank ones... depends, are you using them to replace your services that you could give me (but that I don't need), or are you just using them to pay at one of my retail outlets? you could A4V at one of my stores, just provide proof of your NAME and NI number - JSA/benefits letter maybe? :grin:
theshotgunhero

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

theshotgunhero wrote:I'd take one of you promissary notes - it's my understanding that these are what they are...
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/business/promissory_note.html
As for central bank ones... depends, are you using them to replace your services that you could give me (but that I don't need), or are you just using them to pay at one of my retail outlets? you could A4V at one of my stores, just provide proof of your NAME and NI number - JSA/benefits letter maybe? :grin:

Dude, I'm sold - point me to one of your retail outlets and I will be there. :giggle: :yes:

It's quite right what you say, though. It matters not the medium of exchange. After all, it is merely our belief in it that makes it valuable, our faith - much like religion, wouldn't you say?

The meaning of the word credit surely gives the game away to any who care to look.

Thanks tsh - good posts, m8

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby theshotgunhero » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Defintely relgious - you just reminded me of the early tradesmen, and how they would swear an oath to gilt or gold.
Also, it must be that central bank PN's are just the same - only that the Mint get involved and make them all look uniform. Where they all bank PNs get there individuality, there uniqueness from, is in the checksum.
Anyone read 'The question of legal tender' paragraph of the wiki article on 'Banknotes in pound sterling' - not even the deniers can argue with that!
Anyway, did Freeman-B get anywhere? This thread has just trailed off...
theshotgunhero

Previous

Return to Live Birth Trusts