HMRC Form 64-8 - Authorising Your Agent - VERY IMPORTANT!

Re: HMRC Form 64-8 - Authorising Your Agent - VERY IMPORTANT!

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 am

kliff wrote:
LUCIUS VARENUS wrote:
kliff wrote:I wish they (and most of the other government departments) would not use the word "customer" :puke:

when you extort money from people they are NOT customers they are victims! Its one of my pet hates.......

The thing is... we are customers if we consent to the contract of paying tax. There exists an Order, a Service, a Payment/Consideration, a Payor and a Payee. Necessary instruments for a consensual Contract. Man queueing at counter: "I want to buy this Service", shopkeeper/merchant/trader, "I want to sell this Service". Boom! Contract.

However, sometimes I wonder, "what exactly is the Service we're paying for??!"

By that reasoning you have a choice to take your business elsewhere and you don't!

Well I'm looking into taking my business elsewhere. That's part of Commercial Redemption.
LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby LUCIUS VARENUS » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 pm

huntingross wrote:Well Lucious, it doesn't quite translate like that......the body of the text where the detail exists rather than the heading you quoted says

shall upon Action or Actions to be brought by him or them against the Lessors Reversioners or Tennants in possession or other persons respectively which since the time of the said Eviction received the Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements recover for damages the full Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements respectively with lawfull Interest for and from the time that he or they were outed of the said Lands or Tenements

If the Man should turn up after being "outed/evicted" then the current "Lessors Reversioners or Tennants" who "received the Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements" "shall upon Action" pay to the Man "damages the full Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements respectively with lawfull Interest".

It's not as if the lands or tenements were handed into trust for the "dead" man awaiting to see if he return from the dead.....so I do not see a Trust being formed by this Act.

The trust is formed at registry of birth. *cough*. I mean BERTH. You know this stuff, right? Registration=transfer of ownership, temporary or otherwise. Think of it like this, the registration is the process of asking the government to look after the vessel, the straw man. So they have your Vessel, its sitting in the imaginary dock, after seven years nobody seems to have come and claimed it. "Looks like the captain's dead. Maybe he walked the plank! Well, we better seize the Vessel [and hold it in trust] until he comes back and proves he's alive." 16-18 years after your birth, suddenly there's movements. People are trading with the vessel, according to reports. The vessel is incurring debts. There's activity. So they start taxing the vessel for being commercially active whilst being held in the harbourmaster's stewardship. Taxed for that benefit privelege. But still no captain to steer the ship! See where I'm going with this?
LUCIUS VARENUS

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi lucius

I can see where you're going with this.....but I have said before (on another thread), in relation to the Cestui Que Vie Act that in and of itself, I do not see it being the key piece of legislation in the puzzle.....it might conveniently be used to make someone dead, but I don't see where it establishes a Trust.

You have moved the debate onto the registration of birth which may well hold many more secrets....but it would seem to do that without the help of the CQV Act which relates specifically to Lords of the Manor leasing out land and tenements.....not abandoned birth vessels.....that doesn't mean the CQV Act is not being perverted in its use....ie. not for what it was intended.

And moving back to the topic of your post, I don't think the form will do what you hope.

A simple Declaration of Life would put an end to any assumption that you were dead....and terminate any basis under the CQV Act.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jane taylor » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Well, not sure what to make of this, have you used form 68-4 to test out your theory, I do feel that you are on to something but don't fully understand what you are saying!
jane taylor

Previous

Return to Live Birth Trusts