a legal and lawful reason to de register

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

a legal and lawful reason to de register

Postby markie b » Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm

found this on d ikes site from freedome and couldnt see it here so figured he wouldnt mind me borrowing it :rotfl: many thanks for your good works freedom

Quote:
c/o address

DVLA

6th May 2009

Served by way of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery

NOTICE OF NON CO-OPERATION

Mr CEO

Take note of the crime report which was drawn up by Chris Coverdale, lawyer and expert in international war law at this URL address: http://www.makewarshistory.org.uk/in...me-report.html

The crimes detailed in that report committed by the government of the United Kingdom, have been quite clearly evident for all too see.

Your conduct and the conduct of those working for Ministry of Transport trading as DVLA, appears to be conduct ancillary to: war crimes; crimes against humanity; genocide; and complicity in crimes against the peace.

It is my understanding that any person or corporation collecting or paying tax, fines levies and the like, to a government who are committing war crimes, is committing the crime of conduct ancillary to genocide, conduct ancillary to crimes against humanity and conduct ancillary to war crimes which are three crimes under section 52 of the International Criminal Court Act 2001, and complicity to crimes against peace which is a criminal offence under the Nuremberg Principles.

Article 24 Chapter VI of the Manual of Military Law applies to every British citizen and taxpayer as well as to servicemen and women. This means that if a government embarks on an illegal war, anyone who co-operates with a government that wages a war of aggression is complicit in a crime against peace and is criminally liable as an accessory to war crimes.

“Whosoever shall aid, abet, counsel or procure the commission of any indictable offence, whether the same be an offence at common law or by virtue of any Act passed or to be passed, shall be liable to be tried, indicted, and punished as a principal offender.” Section 8 of the Accessories and Abettors Act 1861

As you are well aware, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, it is my obligation in accordance with the law of England and Wales, international law and common law that I cease to co-operate with the criminal United Kingdom government and cease to register, submit, contribute, pay tax in any shape or form either directly or indirectly to its corporate entities or recognise its correspondence, as to do so would be criminal and also morally wrong.

The car known to you as registration number “*******” is now to be deemed as de-registered by all parties and in the absolute private ownership of the man/woman know as [first name]-[middle name] of the family [surname]. Enclosed is a copy of the cancelled V5 and cancelled driving licence. Your registration plates will be taken off the car and private reference plates of my own choosing will be put on in their place. The constabulary local to me will be informed also.

Do not send any correspondence to the above address, as it will not be recognised.

I write this notice in clear and stark terms for the avoidance of any doubt.

Sincerely,

By:

when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: a legal and lawful reason to de register

Postby huntingross » Sun May 24, 2009 8:57 pm

This is already on the forum MB

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=926
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: a legal and lawful reason to de register