DVLA - Catching On ?

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: DVLA - Catching On ?

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 am

Farmer wrote:The replies from the DVLA always seem to be the same all the time, so why not ask the Secretary of State for Transport.

ask the attourney general lol he is the policy maker
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 am

It does appear that the DVLA repeat the same answers to the questions on every letter.
so maybe that the act of registering a car does not as they say constitute an act of handing over ownership
they have also said to me in my reply that I do not have a contract with them

As i have been advised already my reply will ask the question as to weather they are acting outside the law when seizing my vehicle.

Regards Jeff
jeff

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 am

jeff wrote:It does appear that the DVLA repeat the same answers to the questions on every letter.
so maybe that the act of registering a car does not as they say constitute an act of handing over ownership
they have also said to me in my reply that I do not have a contract with them

As i have been advised already my reply will ask the question as to weather they are acting outside the law when seizing my vehicle.

Regards Jeff

if you do say is it lawful for the government to take my property and have it destroyed as as far as you can see it goes against the universal decloration of human rights and that law was agreed by all members of the un or has england opted out from the united nations?
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 am

good point

I will make sure that I have everything sewn up before I reply

Regards jeff
jeff

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 am

jeff wrote:they have also said to me in my reply that I do not have a contract with them

Ask them who you would then be contracting with.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 pm

All good stuff, BUT i have to say that if the dVLA are so adamant that THEY DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP of your car, then
'what gives the Police the lawful right to take your property WITHOUT THE NORMAL DUE PROCESS OF LAW?' ie reported crime, witnessess, judge, jury, decision, sentence etc etc....GIVEN THAT THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS.

Key point is: are they following the due proccess of law...ie. which part of the 'road traffic act section 165' (if you're interested, only made 'law' 4 years ago) gives the police the authority to act in this way?

a few interesting links: http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83476&st=0
2005 No. 1606

ROAD TRAFFIC

The Road Traffic Act 1988 (Retention and Disposal of Seized Motor Vehicles) Regulations 2005

Made 13th June 2005
Laid before Parliament 15th June 2005
Coming into force 6th July 2005

The Secretary of State, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by section 165B of the Road Traffic Act 1988[1] hereby makes the following Regulations:

Citation and commencement
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Road Traffic Act 1988 (Retention and Disposal of Seized Motor Vehicles) Regulations 2005 and shall come into force on 6th July 2005.

Interpretation
2. In these Regulations—

"the 1988 Act" means the Road Traffic Act 1988;
"the 1994 Act" means the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994[2];
"authorised person" means a constable or such other person authorised by the chief officer under regulation 3(1);
"certificate of insurance" is to be construed in accordance with sections 147(1) and 161(2) of the 1988 Act;
"GB registration mark" means a registration mark issued in relation to a vehicle under the 1994 Act;
"owner" includes—
(a) the person by whom, according to the records maintained by the Secretary of State in connection with any functions exercisable by him by virtue of the 1994 Act, the vehicle is kept and used;

WHOAH!!!! 'OWNER' means 'KEEPER' in their rule book AND GUESS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTANING THIS REGISTRY AND ISSUING REG. DOCS :

ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1994, part 21
Part II
Registration of vehicles
Registration

(1)The Secretary of State shall, on the first issue by him of a vehicle licence for a vehicle, register the vehicle in such manner as he thinks fit without any further application by the person taking out the licence.
(2)Where particulars in respect of a vehicle are furnished to the Secretary of State in accordance with regulations under section 24 before he first issues a vehicle licence for the vehicle, he shall so register the vehicle on receiving the particulars.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Section 165A of the Road Traffic Act 1988 (which was inserted by the Serious and Organised Crime Act 2005) sets out three conditions that trigger powers under subsection 165A (5).

this was taken from the site you left a link to.
Without reading the full act maybe the powers to seize lie within the Serious and Organised crime act.
Again the eroding of all our civil liberties due to serious crime and terrorism.

On another note the site that you linked to just shows that the statement "Those who uphold and enforce the law ,must know the law" doesnt seem to apply in this case.

Regards jeff
jeff

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Jeff, yes, it seems that they too are running around like headless chickens on this matter....
I'll try and research the 'serious crime' legislation angle.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm

well by taking your property and destroying it without your consent is against the universal human rights treaty which was set out by the united nations which clearly states thet you have the right to own and use property also why do you care about civil right?when did you become apply for or accept being a citizen?

good little yt vid to watch :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeLVebtCds
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Got me there markie b
As I said before I am new to this and am still learning the concepts.
It is difficult to abandon all you have been told is true.
However to simply step out without doing a lot of homework would not be a wise move.
I also have a partner who is quite happy with her current status quo.
we both work and earn good money(I know that it isnt real but the cash still buys food)

Regards jeff
jeff

PreviousNext

Return to DVLA