DVLA - Catching On ?

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

DVLA - Catching On ?

Postby MikeThomas » Thu May 21, 2009 9:58 am

Last week I received a claim from DVLA for non-payment of Road Tax. I sent off the rebuttal template (thanks V) last Thursday (14th May) and today I got their response dated 18/05/2009. Her's a copy of the letter:

Late Licensing Penalty: Car No

Dear MR THOMAS

Thank you for your recent letter.

I am currently making enquiries regarding this matter and I will write to you again shortly.

Yours sincerely

Mrs P Wolley
Enforcement Manager

Any one know the next course of action?

It seems to me that they are now up to speed and learning to anticipate our moves.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: DVLA - Catching On ?

Postby jeff » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 pm

I recently sent this letter and have just recieved the attached response
Thoughts please

Judith George
Customer Enquiries Group
DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1AR

Dated this: 16th June 2009

Request of Clarification and lawful understanding.

Dear Judith

It is in my interest to ascertain both the DVLA’s and the Secretary of State for Transports understanding in respect to unequivocal ownership of a transport conveyance used as a private carriage on the public roads, rights of way, highways and byways of England.

With this in mind I would appreciate it if you could attend to me in writing a full appraisal of the following points:

It is in my understanding that once a vehicle is registered with the DVLA, it is subsequently accounted for in the DVLA’s database where a record exists of the registered keeper and vehicle specifics. It is in my understanding that such a record is maintained in order that relevant checks may be carried out in order to convey joinder of statute law and acts of parliament with the registered keeper.
If this is not rebutted in reasonable time, it is AFFIRMED

It is in my understanding that such joinder is ascertained in order to secure revenue collection under statute law by enforcement.

It is in my understanding that in registering a vehicle with the DVLA, the independent man or woman who affects such registration is duly entering into a contract with the DVLA and the Secretary of State for Transport and as such agrees to the appropriate rulings of both bodies in respect to consent.

It is in my understanding that any requisite claim that the registered keeper may have over the vehicle post registration is void in respect to ownership through such a contract.

It is in my understanding that although a human being of spiritual origin, a man or woman, has passed a motion to obtain a vehicle through lawful sale of goods, registration of the vehicle effects surrendered-ownership to the entity with which the vehicle is registered.

It is furthermore in my understanding that once a vehicle has been duly registered, a V5 ‘log book’ is passed to the ‘legal fiction’ affixed to the registration and affords that person the right of ‘registered keeper.’

It is in my understanding that a ‘registered keeper’ has no equanimity of ownership of the vehicle, as such is often emphasised with the apparent legal stance of removing vehicles for crushing when there is sufficient lack of compliance with the statute and acts of law imposed upon the legal fiction by the DVLA and Secretary of State for Transport.

If ownership of the vehicle was the sole concern of the human being who entered into a lawful account of sale of goods, then it is unlawful that a third party may intervene and remove the aforementioned human beings property without the consent of his / her authority? And therefore has that authority been given through the act of registration?

It is my intention to understand the right of ownership of a vehicle registered with the DVLA and I would ask therefore for clarification of the following points:

1. Once a vehicle is registered, who is the owner of the vehicle?

2. Can you please clarify what a V5 document is, legally speaking?

3. Does the registration of a vehicle equate to a contract?

4. How can the state or corporation remove a vehicle for crushing / impounding unless the rights of ownership are given to that state or corporation by consent?

5. How can any corporation or any other member of society own an item that has been lawfully purchased in the first instance under sale of goods by a third party human being?

6. If it is a given fact that the human being who has purchased a vehicle and attends to its upkeep is purely the ‘registered keeper’ as evidenced through your own documentation: can you please clarify under full liability of perjury the explicit ownership of vehicles registered with the DVLA?

Thank you for your time and patience with this enquiry and I look forward to receiving a response from you within 10 days from the date of this letter.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

jeff: of the laithwaite family

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely jeff of the laithwaite family, as commonly accepted under my inalienable right of Common Law.

I have attched the response as two jpg files
I am new to this but did notice that she started the letter to my legal fiction
Any further help will be much appreciated
Regards Jeff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeff

Postby 1965freeman » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

The key point here is your question 4.
4. How can the state or corporation remove a vehicle for crushing / impounding unless the rights of ownership are given to that state or corporation by consent?

Your next question would be 'what gives the Police the lawful right to take your property WITHOUT THE NORMAL DUE PROCESS OF LAW?' ie reported crime, witnessess, judge, jury, decision, sentence etc etc....GIVEN THAT THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS.

Key point is: are they following the due proccess of law...
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby jeff » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 pm

thanks 1965freeman
As I said I am new to this and any help is much appreciated
I will put together another letter later this week after a little more guidance.
I will continue to post any further responses.

Best Regards Jeff
jeff

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 am

:wink: great questions to ask there jeff
have you thought about starting your own registration company and registering it to your company with your own plates and then let the cheif of police know about your company?its totally lawful and legal according to the monopoly act :clap:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:12 am

I must admit I used a template from this site and the questions were not mine originally but I was so impressed with them I had to use them.
It appears that there are a number of ways to get around registering your vehicle and as these are available it makes a total nonsense of people paying thousands of pounds for private registration plates.

I am looking at sending a reply later this week with an offer to "record" my vehicle with the DVLA and tell them what plate I will be putting on the car.

Regards jeff
jeff

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am

jeff wrote:I must admit I used a template from this site and the questions were not mine originally but I was so impressed with them I had to use them.
It appears that there are a number of ways to get around registering your vehicle and as these are available it makes a total nonsense of people paying thousands of pounds for private registration plates.

I am looking at sending a reply later this week with an offer to "record" my vehicle with the DVLA and tell them what plate I will be putting on the car.

Regards jeff

if you do then its registering your vehicle with dvla lol
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 am

Now i am confused
I thought recording the car was diffrent than registering

If I record the car then all I am doing is telling them that the car is mine and it will be on the road with my own plates.
I have already seen refrence to the word "register" on this site as handing over ownership.

Thoughts please

Regards Jeff
jeff

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 am

jeff wrote:Now i am confused
I thought recording the car was diffrent than registering

If I record the car then all I am doing is telling them that the car is mine and it will be on the road with my own plates.
I have already seen refrence to the word "register" on this site as handing over ownership.

Thoughts please

Regards Jeff

personally i would just tell them this is my new identification plate in replace of my old registration plate and it has been registered elsewhere lol

me personally im going to go another route completly and notify the attourney general about what ive recently gained in knowledge and give them a statutory declaration saying that ive come to an understanding that ststutes are rules of a corporation or company policy the birth certificate is the thing that drags me into the legal world and that is all that is there as a joinder but without knowing fully about this joined i cannot act as that legal entity.all government departments are companies or corporations and as a absolute sovereign of the land i do not wish to enter into contract with anyone unknowingly or with mischief of uncommon word definitions.any police penalty notice is an attempt to draw me into joinder and any such notice will accrue a section of my fee schedual.also the courts act as ajudicators to solve disputes and this is to clarify there is no dispute i am absolute sovereign and have absolute sovereignty and do not wish to contract any court order will incur a section from my fee schedual and any court apperences will incur a section from my fee schedual any time researching the sections im being charged under will be charged at a rate under my fee schedual also
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 am

The replies from the DVLA always seem to be the same all the time, so why not ask the Secretary of State for Transport.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Next

Return to DVLA