Notice Of Non Co-operation (DVLA)

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Notice Of Non Co-operation (DVLA)

Postby Pleasuredome » Tue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm

this is a notice i put together to give at the very least legal excuse to de-register your car and not pay licence duty. this imo, will be the easiest way of doing what i have done without doing loads of paperwork. you can serve this on the DVLA and send copies to your county Roads Policing Unit. also this notice can be adjusted to be used with inland revenue, council or whoever.

DVLA

6th May 2009

NOTICE OF NON CO-OPERATION

Mr CEO

Take note of the crime report which was drawn up by Chris Coverdale, lawyer and expert in international war law at this URL address: http://www.makewarshistory.org.uk/index/crime-report.html

The crimes detailed in that report committed by the government of the United Kingdom, have been quite clearly evident for all too see.

Your conduct and the conduct of those working for Ministry of Transport trading as DVLA, appears to be conduct ancillary to: war crimes; crimes against humanity; genocide; and complicity in crimes against the peace.

It is my understanding that any person or corporation collecting or paying tax, fines levies and the like, to a government who are committing war crimes, is committing the crime of conduct ancillary to genocide, conduct ancillary to crimes against humanity and conduct ancillary to war crimes which are three crimes under section 52 of the International Criminal Court Act 2001, and complicity to crimes against peace which is a criminal offence under the Nuremberg Principles.

Article 24 Chapter VI of the Manual of Military Law applies to every British citizen and taxpayer as well as to servicemen and women. This means that if a government embarks on an illegal war, anyone who co-operates with a government that wages a war of aggression is complicit in a crime against peace and is criminally liable as an accessory to war crimes.

“Whosoever shall aid, abet, counsel or procure the commission of any indictable offense, whether the same be an offense at common law or by virtue of any Act passed or to be passed, shall be liable to be tried, indicted, and punished as a principal offender.” Section 8 of the Accessories and Abettors Act 1861

As you are well aware, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, it is my obligation in accordance with the law of England and Wales, international law and common law that I cease to co-operate with the criminal United Kingdom government and cease to register, submit, contribute, pay tax in any shape or form either directly or indirectly to its corporate entities or recognise its correspondence, as to do so would be criminal and also morally wrong.

The car known to you as registration number “*******” is now to be deemed as de-registered by all parties and in the absolute private ownership of the man/woman know as [first name]-[middle name] of the family [surname]. Enclosed is a copy of the cancelled V5 and cancelled driving licence. Your registration plates will be taken off the car and private reference plates of my own choosing will be put on in their place. The constabulary local to me will be informed also.

Do not send any correspondence to the above address, as it will not be recognised.

I write this notice in clear and stark terms for the avoidance of any doubt.

Sincerely,

By:

******-******* of the family **********
Pleasuredome

Re: Notice Of Non Co-operation (DVLA)

Postby Veronica » Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Good letter.

Better than mine (but I haven't sent mine yet, so I might adjust)

Typo:

The car known to you as registration number “*******” is now to be deemed as de-registered by all parties and in the absolute private ownership of the man/woman known as [first name]-[middle name] of the family [surname]. Enclosed is a copy of the cancelled V5 and cancelled driving licence. Your registration plates will be taken off the car and private reference plates of my own choosing will be put on in their place. The constabulary local to me will be informed also.

BTW: That' my favourite typo, and it's copyright! :grin:
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Wed May 20, 2009 11:45 am

Nicely done Pleasure, I shall personalise this at the weekend.

Thanks, mark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby mOz » Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Richard,
is your motor insured in any way?
Ya know against like, theft or wilful damage by jealous policymen etc.................
and,
I remember trying to get plates for a car a coupla years ago, and they wouldn't make 'em until i'd divulged my whole life biography, been retina scanned, and let them take a DNA swab from me backside. Even after all that i felt like i was trying to obtain cocain or summat.
So,
i take it that some plate makers will make to order or did you use a kit?

It's the wee naive questions asked by me, that pave the way for the intelligent ones! :grin:
:peace: :love: :sun:
mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Very Very nice, Pleasuredome , and perfect timing I must add , just had in the post his morning, a brand spanking new council tax notice........well guess what they are having back right now ??????????? Lmao !!!

Mr Tillman , this is for you ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did think though that instead of just including the link , perhaps I should print out the report. I know it is ten pages but I really, honestly, truly do not think that our local council have the mental faculties require to type the address into a browser,well I have never seen them express such abilities before !!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Don't worry about them clicking a link...yes email it to them....they all have email addresses and they all have internet access...I should know...I'm a they.

Caused a real hub bub when I went into the estates department on monday and asked about Allodial Title...utter confusion...they phoned the legal department who said "after land reform all land is effectively Allodial"....I was surprised...I hadn't realised until that point that "actually" was spelt E-F-F-E-C-T-I-V-E-L-Y.....kinda cool...add that to the definition file.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

mOz wrote:Hi Richard,

i take it that some plate makers will make to order or did you use a kit?

Just so you know, years ago I used to work for Halfords and we used to make up number plates - don't know if they still do it, mind you - but at the time we could do private plates and plates for doctors etc.( although we did have different order books for these) It is possible to get them to do any plates - quiet often we used to have people coming in wanting kids names on them to go on bedroom doors and such like, we had even been known to do things like OPEN and CLOSED to go in the windows of a couple of port-a-cabins trading on a local business park - so just ask around, shouldn't be too hard to find someone that will do it.

We will be doing ours very soon so i`ll let you know if we have any major problems

love and light

Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

huntingross wrote:Caused a real hub bub when I went into the estates department on monday

:rotfl: don't you just love doing that?

huntingross wrote: asked about Allodial Title...utter confusion...they phoned the legal department who said "after land reform all land is effectively Allodial"....I was surprised...I hadn't realised until that point that "actually" was spelt E-F-F-E-C-T-I-V-E-L-Y.....kinda cool...add that to the definition file.

legal department = Enraged Tall Temp, A Prattled Legmen, Alarmed Gent Lept ( all anagrams ) yep i can well imagine the atmosphere after your enquiry !!! :rotfl:

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby markie b » Thu May 21, 2009 3:13 am

:clap: welldone sounds good may also be worth throwing in the govenrement treason from 1971 DOCUMENT FCO 30/1048 from the heath government aswell considering its the second biggest crime in the uk and by paying taxes your effectivly a co conspirator and by only just finding out because of the 30yr secrecy law you didnt know before and every government body has followed in the treasonous acts since :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby mOz » Fri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks Angie :hug:
Yes, please do keep us informed.
I think FREE mentioned summat about plates on another thread.
We've got a 20yr old german VW ambulance camper convert that i wanna OWN, probs is, my good lady's name is on the log as keeper, and she won't let me go down that root just yet :shh:

Although she is coming around real fast :grin:

:peace: :love: :sun:
mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Next

Return to DVLA