Notice Of discharge Sent to DVLA

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: Notice Of discharge Sent to DVLA

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Right. I'm reading. I'm subscribed to this Topic.

Now ... what was it you wanted?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby museman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Conditional acceptance upon proof of claim is the way to go with credit cards and loans, well it works because the fraudulent greedy bastards can't prove anything.
museman

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 pm

museman wrote:Conditional acceptance upon proof of claim is the way to go with credit cards and loans, well it works because the fraudulent greedy bastards can't prove anything.

Yes ... I think so as well.

And I've created a template for it: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8

Although it's labelled Fixed Penalty Charge, it actually handles all Demands-with-menaces, as far as I know.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 am

Moz: I drafted a rebuttal to a credit company today

You're welcome to a copy if you like

To date I've managed to rebutt pretty much one of everything using a simple tried and trusted basic template which has evolved by keeping originals and making the appropriate changes needed depending on the corporation or government dept or bailiff or whoever will be receiving the document.

Recently ive added Veronica's universal preface which adds greatly to the final professional look.

To date I've managed to deal with bailiffs, bank debts, credit company debts, fixed penalty charges, the BBC license fee and the DVLA. It would appear I'm asking the right questions!

I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way i can and I'm sure Veronica will offer the same.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Free » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 am

A few days ago I received a most thorough and consise reply from An officer at the DVLA.

In time I'd like to post up a record of our communications. but for now I'd like to keep it back as I am feeling that the opportunity now exists to create a change in common thinking on both sides of the fence.

My respondent has been very professional in his approach to the matter and has taken quite some time to prepare his response. I feel I owe him the same curtious approach and will take equally as much time to provide him with my response and subsiquent challenge to his offer.

When we deal with a major institution such as this, we're really only dealing with one individual. I believe the rapport between those two individuals is vital to the outcome. Therefore I shall afford him the respect he has afforded myself and continue the dialogue until such time as we meet in agreement.

Our aim as i see it is to help educate those who have been cloaked and conditioned in order that they support what is essentially a subliminal and secret control of the masses. In order for staff to perform in the manner intended and with full heart they must believe in a certain way thus adding weight to their claim when dealing with issues such as the one I've presented.

It may be some time before we reach a resolve. In the meantime I congratulate my counterpart at the DVLA for his professionalism and look forward to our future exchanges.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Flazza » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm

I have some information that you may or may not be of interest.
About 3 years ago I sent off a car to be scrapped. It belonged to a family member who was no longer living at my home address. I couldn’t send any documents to DVLA as I had none and basically I couldn’t be bothered as it wasn’t my problem.
Several months later, after re-taxing time I presume, the standard £80 fine came through addressed to the family member.
These letters kept coming until they turned into ‘such and such debt recovery’ with ‘A Door Step visit may be authorised’ type letter.
As these letters were nothing to do with me and I genuinely did not know where the family member was living, I decided to, just see what happens.
In truth I was quite looking forward to a bailiff turning up and telling them ‘The person you’re after is in the north of England somewhere. Now f..off before I let our dogs out’
I suppose between 5 and 10 such letters were delivered until nothing. It seems they just gave up.
Doesn’t this show that as they had no Person to contract with, nothing could be done?
Flazza

Postby booibooi » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

i had a sorn incident with my wifes car,

No need for all the letters,just rang DVLA told them my wife had posted the sorn back to them which it clearly says on the sorn ''DONT POST THIS BACK'',

Its in DVLA's court to disprove we hadn't sent it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taxed the car 2 months later no probs,no letters no payment demands.

Sorted :cheer:
''you have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play it better than anyone else''

Albert Einstein
booibooi

Postby Free » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:07 am

And.......just when I was feeling confident of a win, another reply from my new 'friend' at the DVLA who once again has sent me a most interesting letter of response. Last time round (all will be revealed in time) I pointed out that although my friends letter was very professional and respectful it didnt actually answer any of my points. I respectfully declined his offer of a reduced penalty of £40 and likewise declined his re-offer to fill in the SORN.

Previously I'd asked some questions referring to comments made in his response to my intitial rebuttal which were roughly like this:

'Since your V5 document states that proof of keepership is 'not necesserally' proof of ownership, could you please tell me exactly who the owner is?

And: Since you state that this is a matter of debt owed to the Crown could you please tell me exactly who, or what, the 'Crown' actually is?

And: Could you please tell me who owe's the debt?

Answers to these questions were vague. More of a re-statement than an answer.

I shall ask again. Perhaps my questions were mis understood....

Free
Free

Postby jonboy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 am

I think dodged not misunderstood!
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby markie b » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

has anyone tried these guys they seem to know about ownership of the v5 i got the info from department for transport

THE CORPORATE SEAL of the SECRETARY OF )
STATE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TRANSPORT )
AND THE REGIONS hereunto affixed is authenticated )
by:-

Richard Jones

Authorised by the Secretary of State

THE COMMON SEAL of the MOTOR INSURERS' )
BUREAU was hereunto affixed in the presence of:- )

James Arthur Read

heres the link makes some good reading http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roads/miud/uninsureddriversagreement?page=1

Roger Merer Jones

Directors of the Board of Management
Byford Louisy
Secretary
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

PreviousNext

Return to DVLA