Notice Of discharge Sent to DVLA

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Notice Of discharge Sent to DVLA

Postby Free » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I received a letter from DVLA requiring me to pay an £80 fine plus back tax for not signing the S.O.R.N (statutory off road notification)document in respect of a motorcycle I keep in my garage.

i sent them my response as follows:

To: DVLA
Area Enforcement Office
BUSINESS PARK UNIT D Delivered by first class
ORCHARD PLACE Recorded delivery
OFF WOODHOUSE WAY
NOTTINGHAM
NG8 6PX

Friday 6th March:
Your reference: 343 ******

Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Late Licensing Penalty Charge and Request for Clarification.

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. The agreement is conditional. You always have the option of bringing these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand these apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am a legal fiction 'person' and that I owe £80 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am a legal fiction 'person', being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Mark: of the ****** family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

: of the family.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely : of the family, as commonly called.

Encl: Original paperwork as received.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 9th March i received a letter from DVLA. Very short, and reads as follows:

Dear MR ******

Late licensing penalty ******

Thank you for your letter received at this office on the 6th March 2009

The agency is currently investigating the case. Once investigated we will write to you regarding the outcome.

Yours sincerely

Paul Maplesdon
Executive Officer
Enforcement Directorate
Nottingham Area Enforcement Centre

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i now await the outcome

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Re: Notice Of discharge Sent to DVLA

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:19 pm

good stuff! :D keep us posted. I have a van, that is neither taxed or sorn, so I am playing the waiting game at the moment.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 pm

This could be our first REAL success.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 am

I got an official reply today. It completely ignores my questions and VERY VERY politely discusses the reasons why the DVLA like to maintain their records in very carefully worded paragraphs. I'll scan in the letter and post it up here asap. A most entertaining read as you will see..

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am

Free

Your letter was brilliant !

If Veronica is reading this I would very much like to help put these fab letters (and "fact" sheets) in the forum template library. I appreciate that task has been started but Iam a bit confused as to what the long term aims are ? I`am very enthusiastic about helping Newbies understand complex stuff. This is what they will find extra exciting about THIS forum me thinks. I have today posted an example "fact sheet" regarding common law. My vision would be that we just keep on improving accuracy and effectiveness of these 'fact sheets' and simply fab letters ?

I have some good ones for banks and credit cards but you guys would of course have to vet them.

Can't wait to see that reply free !! Nice one
Wolf

Postby Free » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh she'll be watching Wolf you can count on it. There's more info to be found at http://www.fmotl.com the website if you fancy looking there too.

Free
Free

Postby Wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm

nice one
Wolf

Postby mOz » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Ah WOLF!

interestingly enough, i've just had a chap chatting about how to best deal with a credit card "bill" for summat like £2000.
He cannot no way afford to pay hardly anything off of it, and a lot of it is interest and charges and stuff, so he's interested in going down another route.
I said i'd pop it on here to establish a better letter than i could advise to write.

it apparently hasn't gone to baillif yet, it still remains with the original co.

Any takers!

Thank you
Peace
mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Follow FREES excellent link above

Thanks Free and Veronica I hadn't even realised that existed. good work !!
Wolf

Postby museman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:30 pm

I hadn't noticed either but it's a great place to point people to if they have never heard of the freeman [movement] before.
museman

Next

Return to DVLA