Deregistering Your Car - TPUC Interview

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: Deregistering Your Car - TPUC Interview

Postby Zaniwhoop » Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Here's my notice, so far, based on Richard: of the Harrison's, just tweaked a little due to my having a NOUICOR in place, and I wanted to add rights against interference with the conveyance, along the lines of Andrew's notice in this section:-

Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right

In care of:
[address removed by me]

Date: 12th May, 2009
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
Swansea
SA99 1BA

I, Simon: of the Elder family, a Freeman-on-the-Land, a flesh and blood living human being in possession of a sovereign and individual spirit, a living soul, do hereby make Oath and state that the following is My Truth and My Law, in addition to those extant in my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right which was perfected on 2nd April, 2009:-

Whereas it is my understanding that any right that you, the DVLA, may claim over my private conveyance, known to you by the vehicle registration number V*******, has been acquired by deceptive means designed to elicit my consent, and

Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that any action, for which one can apply for and receive a licence, must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,

Whereas I am not a child and I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility and I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and
Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use all property in my possession without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, as all contracts between legal fictions are null and void because such contracts were created deceitfully and without my full knowledge and consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that my purchase of my car, my possession of it, my upkeep and maintenance of it, proves that I am the lawful owner and have sole claim to it, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that any statute that you use to back any claim you may make to control whatever form of private conveyance as I may choose to operate on roads and highways is only applicable if I choose to consent, and,

Whereas it is my understanding that as a Freeman-on-the-Land I have withdrawn my consent to be so governed, and

Whereas it is my understanding that any notices served under such statutes are unenforceable as they are subject to Acts which do not apply to a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,

I hereby serve notice and state clearly, specifically and unequivocally, that under the law and customs of England and Wales, of which Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has sworn oath to protect, I make claim to what is rightfully, lawfully and justly mine.

I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and ownership of any form of private conveyance in my lawful possession and the use of it freely on roads and highways, or on private land, acting with reasonable care and responsibility to third parties and road users, so long as I am not acting in commerce (commerce: defined as the buying and selling of goods).

I claim it is my lawful right to travel and use any type of private conveyance on roads and highways, without let, hindrance, levy, licence or duty.

I claim that any consent, which may have been either expressed or implied by myself in regard to or in relation of any statute regulating the operation of any form of conveyance on roads and highways, is withdrawn.

I claim that any registrations with the DVLA are now void.

I claim the right to put reference plates on my private conveyance of a size, style, colour, lettering and numbering of my own choosing, in a clear fashion so that any interested relevant party can refer to the exact status of myself and my private conveyance. As a courtesy, notice will be sent to yourselves informing you of the reference for your records.

I claim the right to park my private conveyance anywhere in which it is not causing an obstruction.

I claim the right to use or accept any word or words to describe a private conveyance being owned or used by myself, or words used to describe the operation or occupants of the conveyance, including but not limited to; vehicle, motor vehicle, car, automobile, driver, driving, passenger, and that the use or acceptance of those words does not, in any way, shape or form imply any consent to come under any statute. I also claim that I have the right not to be held accountable for the use of those words by any of the guests of my conveyance.

I claim my FEE SCHEDULE in regard to my lawful rights to freely travel and park on the roads and highways of the British Isles for any transgressions by any police officers, government principals or agents, or justice system participants is £100 (ONE HUNDRED) GB POUNDS for affixing any notices or paperwork to my private conveyance, £30,000 for removal of or interference with this privately owned conveyance and £500 (FIVE HUNDRED) GB POUNDS PER HOUR or part thereof, if and from the moment of being stopped (with the exception of being stopped by a uniformed police officer who has lawful just cause), questioned, interrogated, or in any way detained, harassed, or otherwise regulated; and £1000 (ONE THOUSAND) GB POUNDS PER HOUR or part thereof, if and from the moment of being arrested, handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and notarised consent. Also if violence is done to myself or people under my care and protection, or damage or loss occurs to my privately owned or hired or borrowed private conveyance, the fee shall be £20,000 (TWENTY THOUSAND) GB POUNDS in addition to any compensation that may be awarded.

I have the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any police officers, government principals or agents, or justice system participants who, having been served notice of this claim, fail to dispute or discuss, or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims publicly and in an open forum, using discussion and negotiation for whatsoever lawful purpose as I deem fit.

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims, must respond appropriately within 14 (FOURTEEN) days of receipt of this notice. Responses are required to be made under oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and received via recorded delivery mail addressed to the address at the top of this notice.

Failure to register any appropriate dispute or objection against the claims made herein will mean that you agree with my understanding and claims, and will result in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppels by acquiescence barring any claims or the bringing of charges by you or any interested third parties under any statute against myself for exercising my lawful and properly established rights and freedoms.

Sincerely and without ill will, frivolity or vexation.

Simon: of the Elder family (authorised agent and signatory for Mr S R Elder, Mr Simon R Elder, Mr Simon Elder, Mr Simon Robert Elder, MR S R ELDER, MR SIMON ELDER, MR SIMON ROBERT ELDER, Simon Robert Elder, S R Elder, Simon R Elder, Simon Elder, SIMON ROBERT ELDER, SIMON R ELDER, S R ELDER, SIMON ELDER)
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Simon: of the Elder family, as commonly called.

NOTICE
This Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right is not read, no legal advice is sought or provided, having witnessed the autograph above by Simon: of the Elder family, I place my hand and seal hereon as an authentic act. Affirmed before me this day of May, 2009.

______________________ ______________________ ______________________
Autograph of Witness Autograph of Witness Autograph of Witness
SEAL

Can anyone think of any useful omissions I can add before finalising it, or any errors?

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dramicus » Thu May 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and ownership of any form of private conveyance in my lawful possession and the use of it freely on roads and highways, or on private land, acting with reasonable care and responsibility to third parties and road users, so long as I am not acting in commerce (commerce: defined as the buying and selling of goods).

http://www.answers.com/topic/consumer-goods
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/baked+goods

... and various other definitions.

In essence, I read it as though you are waiving your rights to use your car if you go shopping for instance.

Afterall, everything bought at a shop and / or retailer can be classified as goods... so essentially, you would be limited to using the car for travelling alone.

As such, I would probably restructure it slightly...

I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and ownership of any form of private conveyance in my lawful possession and the use of it freely on roads and highways, or on private land, acting with reasonable care and responsibility to third parties and road users, so long as I am not acting in commerce (commerce: defined as the buying and selling of commercial goods)

At least that's my opinion... as they say, it's all in the details.
The wise man speaks when he has something to say,
The fool speaks when he has to say something.
Dramicus

Postby markie b » Thu May 14, 2009 11:43 pm

yeah thats a good point made becasue otherwise you couldnt even put fuel into it as it would be buying goods lol :gasp:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 am

A very good point Dramicus, although it does say buying and selling as opposed to buying or selling, thereby implying both need to be done. However I think I'll change it to (commerce: defined as the buying and selling of goods for the financial gain of the operator of the conveyance). Thanks :sun:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Pleasuredome » Tue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm

buying and selling of goods = buying AND selling of goods. :wink:
Pleasuredome

Postby jonboy » Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 pm

You are not using your car for the buying of goods anyway, you use your money for the buying of goods. The car is being used to transport your own goods, after all once you leave the checkout, they are yours.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 pm

As has been pointed out, buying AND selling of goods is commerce.

"Buying goods" is not commerce. "Selling goods" is not commerce.

Only if you do both - with the same goods - is it commerce.

However if there is any manufacturing process involved, it is not commerce.

Buying, and IMPROVING, and selling of goods is not commerce.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to DVLA