Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: Earwig-o! Earwig-o! Earwig-o!

Postby Sophia » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 am

I thought holloway was only for girls :giggle:

:sun:
Sophia

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:08 am

Im not saying the BC bond is false, but I still dont think we have enough information to even put up a legal argument ... YET. If you want to go off sacrficing your rights for the good of finding out whether this works or not. Why not wait until we know the full ins and outs of it. John Harris must be holding some information even if its just a good reason for saying what he does.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby gepisar » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:04 pm

What rights would i be giving up? Im creating a bond secured against future labour arent i?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Im talking aout the idea of giving up the bith certificate as the only physical manifestation of the legal PERSON. The legal PERSON has a right to job seekers allowance but an obligation to pay taxes.

I can see theres a "bond" in the more informal sense of the word - that is, there is a bondage to pay taxes, obey statutes, but I think people are looking for a financial certificateand to date I have yet to see evidence of this. The evidence for this may exist and I dont want to discourage anyone from looking by stating falsely that it doesnt exist just because I havent seen it. All Im saying is, until there is that evidence which is so much easier to convey to people than the concept of bondage which does exist, its better to wait until such evidence is found.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby gepisar » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:56 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:Im talking aout the idea of giving up the bith certificate as the only physical manifestation of the legal PERSON. The legal PERSON has a right to job seekers allowance but an obligation to pay taxes.

Ok, interesting. Im not convinced. The b/c is if you like a registration document. A "proof" of live berth(birth) and holding a certified copy of that document does nothing other than provide a duplicate of the proof of birth. Im not "de-registering" on the contrary! You can have as many copies as you like! Just like any other corporation can write as many bonds as it can sell (and pay if they have a coupon rate for example)

I can see theres a "bond" in the more informal sense of the word

Where? As I understand, no bond exists until I create it. Im talking literally about a bond, exactly like a corporate bond. A bond issued (either by me or my strawman depending on strategy) I appreciate you're meaning "informally".

- that is, there is a bondage to pay taxes, obey statutes, but I think people are looking for a financial certificateand to date I have yet to see evidence of this.

Again, we need to create it. By default, there is no "financial certificate". btw, there is no bond/bondage to obey statutes - a statute is GIVEN the FORCE of LAW by the CONSENT of the governed. I dont consent. Easy.

The evidence for this may exist and I dont want to discourage anyone from looking by stating falsely that it doesnt exist just because I havent seen it. All Im saying is, until there is that evidence which is so much easier to convey to people than the concept of bondage which does exist, its better to wait until such evidence is found.

"Bondage" and (corporate) bonds in the context you're describing are very different. One is a financial instrument, and the other a subjective description of existence!

Corporate Bond:
A debt security issued by a corporation and sold to investors. The backing for the bond is usually the payment ability of the company, which is typically money to be earned from future operations. In some cases, the company's physical assets may be used as collateral for bonds.

(Corporation=PERSON)

My knowledge isnt quite "there" on how to actually CREATE the bond. My info points to accepting the b/c for value and using that. I THINK what needs to be created is a SURETY BOND. Im jumping the gun a little here....Im not 100% on this.
gepisar

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 pm

I wonder how the police would approach the situation of arresting someone who they couldnt not identify due to the fact that they werent british citizens (having no birth record) but with clear evidence they were british born human beings who had always resided here, so they couldnt deport.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby gepisar » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:22 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:I wonder how the police would approach the situation of arresting someone who they couldnt not identify due to the fact that they werent british citizens (having no birth record) but with clear evidence they were british born human beings who had always resided here, so they couldnt deport.

Whoa, theres a few things wrong here:

1. Just because you're not a british citizen doesnt mean the police cant identify you.
2. Not having a birth certificate may prove problematic (for instance Im guessing you might not have a national insurance number) but it may still be possible to identify you. (existing finger prints/DNA etc. In fact I recall a case where a chap was arrested because his brother, who lived in the other side of the country had voluntarily given DNA to exclude himself from a local rape or something. The police were puzzled why they had a match when the fella had a solid alibi. They then asked him if he had a brother and he said yes, then they simply asked him where is brother lived. Birth certificate or not, he was nabbed.)
3. If there was clear evidence of being "British" born - what would that be? Either sworn statements by the mother or a birth certificate?
4. I reckon if they were going to deport, they would need to know WHERE to deport you to. They would need good evidence of where you came from. (Maybe this is a problem for immigration that they cant PROVE where anyone came from and therefore potentially they could be deporting them to a wrong country, and the reciprocal country might not let them in, and then we would have to take them back, which MIGHT in fact give them rights of stay, hence...)
5. The system can only act on PERSONS. If they cant prove your person, then they cant act. (Terrorist orders aside)

Im sure theres loads of specifics with the above. But in essence, i think thats the gist.

Does that answer your questions?
gepisar

Re: E-Mail to DVLA

Postby Veronica » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm

I notice this Topic has got cluttered up ... however ... back to Topic ... latest e-mail to Joy: of the McCarley family, at the DVLA, sent today:

Hi Joy,

I'm still waiting to be notified - in accordance with the content of your letters - that you intend to proceed against me for not filling in your Statutory Of-Road Declaration on the "vehicle" you call X NNN AAA.

Come on ... let's have it out in court! I'll give you 7 (seven) days to make some move in this direction (*) ... if not then I will be forced to Summons YOU for writing misleading and false information in your letters to me. So ... we WILL end up in court, one way or the other, won't we? (Unless, that is, you'd rather 'settle out of court', by simply doing what I suggested ... either rebut what I have said IN SUBSTANCE ... or de-register & RECORD My Car, plated "VERONICA", and obtain any necessary funds directly from your mates at HM Treasury ... you know ... those people who MAKE all the funds)

I hope this is sufficiently clear & stark enough for you. I can hire a Magistrates Court, complete with 3 Magistrates, for £150 ... which is cheap at the price (bearing in mind all the Road Tax you charge year in ... year out)

Veronica: of the Chapman family.

(* Note: Don't forget to send any Notification to Veronica: of the Chapman family ... otherwise it will be returned, unopened, without dishonour)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:08 pm

I've had quite a major re-think on this, in the light of udaldude being the Steward of Forvik Island, in the Shetlands.

The quick simple, and dirty way to de-register a car with the DVLA is to export it. Apparently there is a bit of the V5C for doing this but (you may recall from above) I've sent all mine back, marked "Cancelled". Nevertheless, I have electronic ink and real paper, so a Notice about this is not out of the question.

To this end I have applied for ... and it seems to be accepted ... that I am now a Naturalised Forvegian.

Once my car has been exported to Forvik, I will be entitled to drive around with the following 'tax disc':
VERONICA disc.jpg

(Just like any other 'foreign' car on the British roads!)

As I applied for Full Citizenship, I noticed (out of the corner of my eye) that Forvik Island did not have a Queen. Consequently I offered my services, in that capacity, to His Excellency, Stuart: of the Hill family, Steward of the Crown Dependency of Forvik Island.

My offer seems to have been accepted, thus I am now HRH Good Queen Veronica of Forvik Island.

One of my first Royal Proclamations was to give myself a Tax Disc until the end of April next year.

In the New Year I look forward to producing Honours List, which will mean knighthoods & so on for those who grovel sufficiently.

In the meantime I will be practicing the art of knitting, with the view to extending it to the art of knighting. I will be passing up on the Satanic Rituals and Shape-shifting ... 'coz I don't know how to do all that stuff.

To the best of my ability I will ensure that Forvik always remains a Common Law jurisdiction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi V

I know you're having a good laugh with this and will probably slap me down, but
the Shetland Isle's are part of Scotland. :) Having said that how do I register/export my vehicle?
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

PreviousNext

Return to DVLA