Earwig-o! Earwig-o! Earwig-o!

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Earwig-o! Earwig-o! Earwig-o!

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

The 'Registration Serfisticut' for my car came today.

I'm thinking of something like this:

Notice to Principal or Agent is held as Notice to both.

Dear Sirs,

I return the enclosed paperwork which was delivered to my dwelling for the reason it is no longer applicable.

It refers to a legal fiction person MISS VERONICA CHAPMAN as being the Registered Keeper of a ‘vehicle’, Registration Mark N*** ***.

A legal fiction person has no eyes with which to view the road, and no limbs with which to control said vehicle. And thus it is useless to consider said fiction taking it on to the public highway. Therefore said vehicle is useless to a legal fiction person such as MISS VERONICA CHAPMAN.

Consequently this conveyance has now been transferred in Full Title Possession to My Human Self Veronica: of the Chapman family as my Common Law conveyance in which I can travel at My Discretion. And I have eyes that can view the road, and limbs that can control the conveyance. Furthermore I passed a Test of Competence to Control a Motorised Conveyance many years ago Thus, in this new environment, said conveyance now becomes a useful device.

As such I am, My Self, Freeman-on-the-Land Veronica: of the Chapman family, the Sole Owner of said conveyance and henceforth there is no Entity (fictional or otherwise) to be considered a legal fiction ‘keeper’.

I trust you will update your records accordingly, removing any Registration on your Database, together with any Title considered to be held by any other Agency or Entity.

Alternatively you are welcome to object to this transition within a period of 14 (fourteen) days, providing Proofs of Claim as substance to any objections. Failure to raise and substantiate lawful objections under attestation within that stated period, and also under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury, will create a default irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence to My Claim of Possession for evermore.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation, or frivolity,

By:
Without Prejudice i.e. all Inalienable Natural Rights reserved.

What do you think?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Earwig-o! Earwig-o! Earwig-o!

Postby fidgit » Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm

BULLET PROOF, says it like it is on the can!
fidgit

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Well, if not bullet-proof, well armoured, I'd say, babe!!

Got to be worth a dabble, surely?

Sorry, been a-buildin and a'd-i-y-ing today, so my mind is pretty much still into studding and plasterboards, I'm afraid. (plus I'm shitfaced cos me neighbour's just come back from Ukraine with native wodka _ Nosdrovya!!)

Hope my post holds together.....

peace and love, as ever to all...

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

I don't mind a central database where they (or someone) records the owner or keeper, it seems reasonable to be able to trace someone who commits harm or loss....or trace you if someone steals your car...etc etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Yes ... I though about that. That's why I let these things fester for a few days.

Then I print them, and post them.

And just as the letter falls down the Postbox ... I remember all the things I wanted to write.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Snap.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm

....and once it has gone down have you ever tried getting the bloody thing back out again ? that's a laugh and a half, i`ll tell ya !!

Pete ,I`ll swap ya a glass or three of red wine !! :grin: :grin:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Free » Sat May 23, 2009 11:12 pm

I wonder if my counterpart at the DVousLA will receive that notice Veronica. It'll be shortly followed by the copy i'll send too. I'm transferring keepership of my 'car' to another who's signature wont appear on the return slip. The new keeper will then give me back my 'car' and I'll notify DVLA of the private transaction to the human self using said copy of your notice or words close to.

Nice one V
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 pm

I have to be absolutely candid.

My letter has been printed and it's in its an envelope, is addressed, and has a stamp on it. But - at the time of writing this - it is still sitting in my bag, ready to be posted. Simply because I haven't gone out. Every day I think I will, but every day I've been writing that bloody book.

I must do it tomorrow (Sunday). I must get my arse back into gear!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby politicallycorrect » Mon May 25, 2009 9:18 am

Please Keep us posted Veronica, I too have my papers printed. my one question is, should it be on bonding paper? you know that cotton stuff?

I have the problem at the moment of my dad being the registered keeper and as such I won't jepordise his car. I will have to buy a cheapie in the future, couple of hundred quid. just hope it gets me up the M6 every week.

Has anyone found a solution to insurance? or can anyone tell me what they are doing about insurance, it's a point that I'm stuck on.
politicallycorrect

Next

Return to DVLA