Court Summons from DVLA

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: Court Summons from DVLA

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 pm

IamallthatIam wrote:correct Chris,

Many people have a problem with money , mmmmmm .... i wonder why that is?????? have you actually given it any thought??? we have !!! We have given it alot of thought

have a look at this http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/freedom-is-more-than-just-a-7-letter-word/7313003

Perhaps it is the problems with so called "laws" that have given everyone their problems with money......just a thought

Just like old man Icke says, "the more you fight it, the more it fights back". Drowning whilst fighting your own reflection.
cjellwood

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 pm

thats exactly why we are not fighting !

Peaceful Lawful Rebellion , there is a clue in the name :grin:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 pm

a wise man once said to me, "Chris, would your problems exist if you did not exist?". He had a good point.

Life is one big irony, everything is back to front. Stop fighting something and it will go away.

if you fight the law you are fighting god. It is GOD that will put a chip in your ass for being disoedient, not the authorities. Everything is done by the grace of god.

If you live by the sword you will die by the sword. if you live fighting you will die fighting.
cjellwood

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 pm

cjellwood wrote:a wise man once said to me, "Chris, would your problems exist if you did not exist?". He had a good point.

Life is one big irony, everything is back to front. Stop fighting something and it will go away.

if you fight the law you are fighting god. It is GOD that will put a chip in your ass for being disoedient, not the authorities. Everything is done by the grace of god.

If you live by the sword you will die by the sword. if you live fighting you will die fighting.

that's why we do what is right and honourable
kevin

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 pm

unfortunately for matrix dwellers, it is 'will' that is recognised by the program, not actions. Be as righteous as you wish, your will remains to be disobedient and create your own rules. In return you will receive disobedient actions performed by persons that create their own rules. :clap:

simples
cjellwood

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 am

do you have anything of value to add to this forum chris?

kevin

Postby cjellwood » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 am

no
cjellwood

Postby douchebag » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 am

lol cjellwood got banned from the forum. Obviously free speech is not listed in common law
douchebag

Postby Veronica » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 am

cjellwood banned for disruption at 1:33am Tues Sept 01, 2009

douchebag JOINS Forum at 1:50am Tues Sept 01, 2009 and makes supportive post to cjellwood 6 minutes later. douchebag's one and only post.

Looking at those times, I think we have a couple of disrupters working in tandem.

douchebag also banned for disruption.

Trolling not accepted on this Board. (Feel free to check the Terms & Conditions)

Here we understand the difference between "freedom" and "free-for-all". Anyone who doesn't understand that will find TPUC a much safer place to Troll within.

For the record, "freedom" includes "to act with responsibility" ... "free-for-all" doesn't.

On TPUC he seems to be claiming to be an FMOTL 'old timer'. For the record he joined FMOTL on Monday, 31st August 2009... and was banned early the following morning ... having spent that evening disrupting. His postings here can be checked.

If the Mods on TPUC want to give succor to these suckers, the so be it. If not, then we'll be happy to supply IP Addresses.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Jono » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 am

Kent B
Anyway, about my appearance, here is roughly what was said:

When my name was called I stood up and declared: "I'm here about that matter. I am the authorized representative for my client" As per Mary Croft advice.
So the Magistrate asked "Are you a Barrister or a Solicitor?"
Me "Neither"
Magistrate "Then you cannot represent another person in Court"
Me "I'd like to make a statement....."
Magistrate "If you are not Mr B this Court cannot hear you. A new date will be assigned or the matter will be dealt with in abscence"

Idea....

Me
" Objection .... But, no legal person is capable of representing itself, as it is unable to speak, it being a creature of statute n all . Legal or juristic persons are created by way of statute for purposes of society and government, all of them are artificial in nature and fact with separate legal personalities, and can never be heard without an agent to represent them. For that reason, again, I am here on that matter. "
Jono

PreviousNext

Return to DVLA