Court Summons from DVLA

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Re: Court Summons from DVLA

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu May 07, 2009 11:56 pm

And besides , everyone has to start somewhere :grin: you will find it get a lot easier as you go along , I promise you, any time you get stuck , just ask there is always someone here that can point you in the right direction

love and light
Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 08, 2009 7:38 am

As an ex-serviceman, I know the gov quite well, m8

What tends to happen - in ANY department - is that the gov don't want you to either 'get away' with anything, or claim anything. So, they make an incredibly complex system, hoping to put you off at the outset. Secondly, they staff this system with congenital idiots who understand it less and will not think for themselves, keeping themselves thinking in the 'box'.

When you come up against this, it can be both daunting and frightening. Not to worry, as we have collective knowledge here, which will blow them out of the water.

Sit back, relax. Have a cuppa/spliff/stiff drink, take a deep breath and you'll be ok, my friend. :sun:

Remember, only area management have even the slightest clue of what is really happening and even then, it's real fuzzy. You'll get there, you will be waiting for them to catch up, in fact. :yes:

Do what has been suggested and all will be fine (wrong word :rotfl: ) all will be well, I should say. :mrgreen:

Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby KentB » Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I know we know a lot more than the average Joe.

Personally I have never been one for doing what most people do, but have walked my own path - for good and bad.

But it is not me or us I worry about. For change to happen many many more need to become aware of things like this, and I sometimes meet people who are aware of some of the things we take up like the money system etc. They have known about this for a long time, but it never occurred to them that there is any point in trying to do anything about it. When even the fairly intelligent ones are in apathy on the subject of Freedom and Governments etc. What hope is there to get anything done within the time available?

Maybe one first has to raise spiritual awareness and ability, so that people become stronger, braver and are up to facing these facts.

I know that standing ones ground, and not buying the bullshit they try on me works. I have not paid my "debts" for almost half a year now. If I was dead wrong I would probably be locked up by now, instead I just get passed to more and more aggressive Collection agencies, and in the case of one Bank - am left alone (reached a stale mate with them).

I guess I just keep learning and standing my ground and tell those who are prepared to listen about what is really going on.

Thanks again for the great support.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby KentB » Wed May 13, 2009 9:47 pm

I have now gotten a reply from The Enforcement Prosecutor at DVLA, to my "Notice of Request for Clarification of Paperwork Receiver" (summons).

Their standpoint on "Person" is that since the term is not defined in the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act, the common usage meaning applies ie. an individual human being. Which I personally beleive is not true at all - but does that lady know that?

Then they go on about how the vehicle was used when delared SORN and that I was the registered keeper.

Then she says " The legislation refered to was made by the Crown in Parliament and complies fully with the requirements of the Bill of Rights and the Magna Carta et al."

And the letter ends with I can either show up in court the 21st of may or be tried in absence.

It is now a bit too close to the court date I think to go into much further correspondence on this matter. I think I should rather prepare myself for an apperance as the agent for the Person.
In retrospect, I think it might have been better to approach the summons with a conditional acceptance - upon proof of claim...... Or is that not applicable to a summons?

Any last minute tips anyone?
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby KentB » Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi All,

Was in Court today (21.05.09). Said I would keep you posted so here is the latest:

Yesterday I gave the Notice below to the court reception and was told it would go with the papers for the case.

NOTICE

To Mid Sussex Magistrates Court
Haywards Heath

I am addressing the Court as a third-party in this matter (Summons 293SMK) - as the authorized representative for my client: KENT B.

I am a man of peace. I have done no harm and mean no harm. I am a living breathing human being in possession of a sound mind and self awareness. I am not the legal fiction written in capital letters to whom the charging instrument was addressed (i.e. KENT B).

I reserve my natural rights under common law and my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally.

I do not accept the liability or the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement.

I wave all benefits, and I release the court from it's duty to perform, as consideration.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Kent-Erik: of the Bengtsson family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved

Today I went to the Magistrates Court. I was told to wait outside, but soon decided to rather get in the Court Room to get a better idea of what was going on in there. Saw a taxidriver who had been caught because he picked up the wrong person at some place, be fined over £1000 and have 6 points taken off his licence, resulting in loosing his drivers license and thereby livelihood. Turned out he did not have the right insurance for taxis that can pick up just anyone, and therefore he was technically driving uninsured. I was absolutely disgusted at what they did to that man for a kind of mistake anyone could make. Now he will probably live on the dole until he gets his license back. Just goes to show that they are not interested in Justice.

Anyway, about my appearance, here is roughly what was said:

When my name was called I stood up and declared: "I'm here about that matter. I am the authorized representative for my client" As per Mary Croft advice.
So the Magistrate asked "Are you a Barrister or a Solicitor?"
Me "Neither"
Magistrate "Then you cannot represent another person in Court"
Me "I'd like to make a statement....."
Magistrate "If you are not Mr B this Court cannot hear you. A new date will be assigned or the matter will be dealt with in abscence"
I thought that since I have already told them what I wanted to say in my written Notice, and I am not willing to drop the stance that I am not the Legal Person, I rather not pursue this now, so I said "Alright" and left the Court.

I went there hoping I could get a "Case Dismissed". So from that viewpoint it was pretty much a non-event and waste of a morning.

What is worth commenting on however is that if they had read my Notice, they kind of confirmed that they recognize the existence of a separate legal person and that I was not it.

If they were lazy and never bother reading the file, then I will tackle whatever they throw at me next, as and when.

I beleive this is not the end of the Saga. If there are any more developments I will post them.
KentB

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm

there are some magic spells available if you google for them. Maybe there are a couple to make magistrates fall asleep or something :grin:
cjellwood

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm

cjellwood wrote:there are some magic spells available if you google for them. Maybe there are a couple to make magistrates fall asleep or something :grin:
are magic spells what you are looking for cjellwood?
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:35 pm

no thanks, dont need spells. I just cover my ass and dont get suckered to court in the first place.

It seems many people on this forum have a problem with money, not the law
cjellwood

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm

correct Chris,

Many people have a problem with money , mmmmmm .... i wonder why that is?????? have you actually given it any thought??? we have !!! We have given it alot of thought

have a look at this http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/freedom-is-more-than-just-a-7-letter-word/7313003

Perhaps it is the problems with so called "laws" that have given everyone their problems with money......just a thought

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby KentB » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 pm

What happend since.

I enquired about Appeal procedure, and got a form and a pamphlet. Also looked at the net, what to expect.
Decided against it. Who is another Judge going to sympathise with, a collegue or this smartass trying to escape their system?

So when the Courts Collection office sent me a "Notice of fine and collection order" I replied with the notice and affidavit below:

Sussex Central Fines Unit 4 August 2009
PO Box 2989
Brighton
BN2 0TF

Sent via Registered Mail BR6457 7539 5GB

Your reference: Acct. No. XXXXXXXXXX BM

NOTICE OF REQUEST

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL &
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Dear Central Fines Unit,

Thank you for your claim/offer as presented in the “Further Steps Notice” dated 19 July 2009.
This is my reply.

I, :XXXX_XXXX: of the XXXXXXXX family, sentient mortal man, hereafter ‘Undersigned’, does not wish to argue with nor dishonour any genuine and lawful presentment from Sussex Central Fines Unit and/or Mid-Sussex Magistrates Court and wishes on behalf of the purported debtor to meet all lawful obligations the purported debtor may have with Sussex Central Fines Unit/ Mid-Sussex Magistrates Court and offers to pay the purported debt owed Sussex Central Fines Unit upon proof of claim sworn by Affidavit by an employee/officer/agent/assigner or nominee of Sussex Central Fines Unit under a living man’s/woman’s own unlimited personal commercial liability attesting to the facts being true, complete, correct, certain and not misleading and with first hand personal knowledge that they can furnish Undersigned all of the following:

1. Proof of Claim that the demand you place upon Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXXX is the result of a fair and lawful proceeding, free of any Conflict of Interest, where the Charged Party was treated fairly and justly.

2. Proof of claim that the attached “Notice of discharge of DVLA offer & Request for Clarification” as well as “Notice of Default” for which I have proof from the Post Office of delivery to the Court, are not giving me Estoppel in this matter, and that the Mid Sussex Magistrates Court did not act unlawfully by ignoring these Notices and passed a sentence in absence;

3. Proof of Claim that United Kingdom legal tender isn’t fiat currency and that there is money/currency of substance in circulation in the United Kingdom with which to extinguish the purported debt;

4. Proof of Claim that demanding payment with United Kingdom currency/money in order to “pay” a purported debt would be discharging the debt and not augmenting the debt;

5. Proof of Claim that I am the “person” or entity XXXXXXXXXXXX
and not the Sovereign Living Breathing Life Force Soul of the Man, :XXXX-XXXXX: of the XXXXXXX family, as commonly called;

6. Proof of Claim that Undersigned have entered into a Contract or Commercial Agreement with DVLA that was entered knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally;

7. The document or otherwise that evidences that DVLA provided the purported debtor with full disclosure in relation to any ‘implied’ contract;

8. Proof of Claim that the Vehicle Excise and Regulations Act 1994 applies to me a Sovereign Living Breathing Sentient Man;

9. Proof of Claim that a contract that contains any element of fraud / deception or misrepresentation is not null and void;

10. Proof of Claim that no Conflict of Interest existed in this case where one branch of the Government (DVLA) took this matter to Court and another branch of the Government (Ministry of Justice via Mid Sussex Magistrates Court) passes sentence in the matter.

Unless Sussex Central Fines Unit issues full proof with regard to points 1 – 10 above, with all the above required particulars to the Undersigned within the next thirty one (31) days of the date of this Notice of Request, it shall be taken by Sussex Central Fines Unit and the Undersigned that no such written or other contract/applicable Law exists, and Sussex Central Fines Unit’s unsubstantiated claim is irrelevant, and Sussex Central Fines Unit/Mid Sussex Magistrates Court agrees to immediately cease and desist from any further collection activity in this matter and to not make any future payment demands on the “person” or entity XXXXXXXXXXX or any other variation of representation signifying said entity. Since said entity cannot think, perform any task or act by it’s own capacity – being a legal fiction, how can it earn an income that can be demanded?

Should HM Sussex Central Fines Unit/Mid-Sussex Magistrates Court proceed with their unsubstantiated claim in the absence of any verifiable proof of claim, their silence or failure will constitute it’s voluntary agreement to send, by certified mail, a cashier’s cheque within thirty (30) days of the date of billing by Mr. XXXXXXX in the following amounts:

1. One Thousand Pounds (£1000.00) for each communication made to Mr. Kent Bengtsson whether telephonically or in writing, which is not in affidavit form signed under your own unlimited personal commercial liability, regarding your unsubstantiated claim, addressing, in substance, each of the points 1-10 of this Notice;

2. One Thousand Pounds (£1000.00) for each visitor coming to my home regarding this matter, no matter if this is a Police Officer, a Bailiff or anyone else sent by Sussex Central Fines Unit or Mid Sussex Magistrates Court.

3. One Thousand Pounds (£1000.00) for each Court appearance Mr. Kent Bengtsson or Undersigned makes in response to Sussex Central Fines Unit’s unsubstantiated claims;

4. Sussex Central Fines Unit and/or any Sussex Central Fines Unit personnel attempting to proceed with unsubstantiated recovery action against purported debtor shall provide Undersigned with their personal indemnity insurance number.

Undersigned reserves the right to lawful remedy against Sussex Central Fines Unit and Mid-Sussex Magistrates Court and other actions nominee/assignee/employee/agent or officers jointly and severally within the maxim of law “Notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent” for personal injury to the Undersigned or Mr. XXXXXXXXXX for Sussex Central Fines Unit ‘s/Mid-Sussex Magistrates Court’s default of this lawful contract.

The matter is finally and totally settled.

Yours Faithfully, Reserving Rights Powers and Privileges

By:

:XXXX-XXXX: of the XXXXXX family

Exhibit A. Affidavit for Sussex Central Fines Unit
B. Copy of “Notice of Discharge of DVLA Offer & Request for Clarification”
C. Copy of “Notice of Default”
D. Copy of “Proof of delivery from Post office”.
Attachment Exhibit A, B, C & D.

In The Matter of: MR. X X XXXXXXX V Sussex Central Fines Unit
Your reference: 334 K 6981460966

AFFIDAVIT in SUPPORT OF NOTICE OF REQUEST

(1) XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXX Applicant

-and-

(2) Sussex Central Fines Unit Respondent

I :XXXX_XXXX: of the XXXXXXXX family (hereafter undersigned) of XX XXXXXX, XXXXXXX, West Sussex, RH10 XXX, MAKE OATH and say as follows:

1. I am of legal age and competent to testify.

2. I have firsthand knowledge of the facts stated herein.

3. I make this affidavit on behalf of the person (as defined in commercial law) as XXXX XXXXXXXX.

4. I have not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that show: There is a lawful contract, entered into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally, with full disclosure, between the purported debtor, MR XXXX XXXXXXX and DVLA, Mid Sussex Magistrates Court or Sussex Central Fines Unit, and believes sincerely that none exists.

5. I have not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that show : The precise law that evidences one party is able to lawfully enforce an unsubstantiated claim against another party in the absence of a lawfully signed and/or consented to contract and that a lawfully signed contract is not required within the framework of commercial/ admiralty law in order to enforce an unsubstantiated claim, and believes sincerely that none exists.

6. I have not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that show: That the Vehicle Excise and Regulations Act 1994 applies to a Sovereign Living Breathing Sentient Man/Woman, and believes sincerely that none exists.

7. I have not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that show: Purported debtor is same party/entity as Undersigned, and believes sincerely that none exists.

8. I have not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that show: By Sussex Central Fines Unit or Mid Sussex Magistrates Court requesting payments from the purported debtor or Undersigned in the absence of any lawful written contract that you/they are not soliciting and undersigned believe that none exists.

SWORN by the said :XXX_XXXX: of the
XXXXXXXX family, at

This day of 2009

Before these two witnesses:

Witness___________________________ Print Name____________________________

Witness___________________________ Print Name_____________________________

Long silence after that one. Then I get a letter acknowledging the receipt of the above "letter" but not commenting on it in any way, but rather telling me that if I do not do my appeal soon, I will have missed the chance.

I replied something like: I can decide on any course I want to take in this matter, and I chose not to appeal, but instead sent you the Notice and Affidavit.
Why do you completely ignore to comment on any point of these documents?
Is it not the case that an unrebutted affidavit stands as truth?
You better hurry up and reply in substance to each point in affidavit form, or you will have missed your chance and I will have Estoppel in this matter.
Sincerely....

The fact that they will not touch my Notices and Affidavit, tells me this has relevance. If I was just doing something completely stupid and irrelevant, they would not hestitate to tell me so.
KentB

PreviousNext

Return to DVLA