Court Summons from DVLA

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Court Summons from DVLA

Postby KentB » Tue May 05, 2009 8:32 pm

I just received a court summons from the DVLALO in Brighton for not paying them the fine (& arguing with them) they slapped on me for using a car that was declared SORN. I thought I had paid the tax, but there was some snag when I came to the post office, and then I forgot about the whole thing.

I am trying to use the summons template (thanks Veronica) but on calling the Court today it appears DVLALO is the issuing authorithy, so I am addressing the Notice and Request of Clarification to DVLA.
I thought only Courts could issue Summons, but it seems the Police and other places does it also.

I tried to find the DVLA or the Court in Dun & Bradstreet, but do not get much of anything on my searches. Maybe someone can tell me how to Search Dun & Bradstreet? Do I have to set up an account and pay first? Unless I get help here I will just leave out that part.

I am both excited and a little worried, as this is all new to me, and do not want to make any major mistakes. Will let the forum know what happens.

Also read in Bob Plimptons e-book "Born Free Live Free" that he says one should serve them with an "Affidavit of Denial of Corporate Status" a "Notice of Copyright" of our STRAWMAN/PERSON and a "Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement" between you and the STRAWMAN/PERSON. Is this something that would be applicable here in the UK also?

Anyway, I would very much appreciate any advice. I intend to send my notice to DVLA copying in the Court.

PS. My wife think I am mad not just paying the bloody fine. I probably am, but this is much more fun. I cant climb mountains any more, so have to do something for excitement.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Re: Court Summons from DVLA

Postby kevin » Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm

first rule!!

NEVER GIVE UP THE MOUNTAINS!!!

second rule,

Dunn + Bradstreet are a credit reference agency, i wouldn't worry about them myself, i think people are reading far to much into that, IMHO the likes of courts, police and others are there because they do business...as in... buy paper clips, tea, chairs, tasars. so you can check their credit rating on D+B...do they pay the bills?

i'm sure someone will be along with better help soon, good luck and have fun :cheer:
kevin

Postby jonboy » Tue May 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Search D&B from the american (.com) version. But don't worry about that, just send the notice!
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Check this guy for moral support and some damn good thinking on your feet

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=697

I'll post the Oirish link too....

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=614

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/whats-up-with-mcattack?id=3214356%3ATopic%3A91&page=1#comments

He's "Mcattack"

And....if time permits charge them for their Orders, and / or put your User Agreement together and get that off to them.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=682

All the best.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby KentB » Wed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks Everyone,

...for the tips and encouragement. I found the DVLA at the US D&B site, thanks.

As for going to court, hopefully it does not get to that. After all they are not summoning ME, and if they do I can politely decline their invitation. I guess I'll go if they drag me there.

Maybe what that Irish Freeman did could be done in a letter to the court?
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby huntingross » Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

You could be right KB....an affidavit or court papers are supposed to be everything you need to say....removing the need to speak, save them asking questions for clarification.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

If it does go to court (probably won't ... but if it does) it is always a good idea to turn up and claim Common Law jurisdiction (as per Irene-Maus: Gravenhorst, and the Irish Freeman) NOT CROSSING THE BAR INTO THE COURT, but saying you are making a SPECIAL APPEARANCE to establish jurisdiction. Most often this will take place outside the court, with a clerk.

The other point about actually going is to ensure that your letters get entered into the evidence, and constitute a part of the record. Then if things go bad (which they shouldn't) you have the materials to take it higher & get it quashed.

(You might try checking out Mark's User Agreement, btw)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby KentB » Thu May 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Thanks Veronica,

I will keep this in mind and do that. When you say I should not cross the Bar. Is that passing from the viewing area into the court proper?

I had a look at Marks User agreement. It appears though that he has already declared himself a Freeman. This is something I am still not sure I am ready to do. I am trying to learn more about this all and the pros and cons, before I make up my mind. I suppose I could leave out that paragraph about the tax.

Sometimes it feels a bit frustrating, because I seem to be in the learning phase where every answer produces more questions. From other subjects I know that this is going to change. I know that when one knows all about it, one will be at cause over it. JUst hope that is not too far off. Ask me about cabinet makeing or Joinery, and I will be knowledgeble and competent. Ask me how to asses another as a freind, partner or employee, and I can give a very satisfactory answer, but ask me about the subjects of this and similar forums, and I am just a schoolboy.

Thanks again V for providing this great site and forum.
KentB

Postby kevin » Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 pm

KentB wrote: ask me about the subjects of this and similar forums, and I am just a schoolboy.

don't worry, your far from alone there, that's why this country is in such a mess, we've always left it to others because we didn't comprehend the situation....welcome back to school :hug:
kevin

Postby Veronica » Thu May 07, 2009 11:43 pm

KentB wrote:ask me about the subjects of this and similar forums, and I am just a schoolboy.

You must understand that you know far and away more than 99.99999% of everyone else.

They know nothing. They THINK they do ... but they don't.

They are SO easy to confuse, because - in reality - they know absolutely nothing.

All they know is that - they have a pile of forms here - and that one of the MUST answer a letter you write.

WRONG!. They don't have a form for answering your letter. If they did, then they would have no job.

To that extent, in a sense, it really doesn't matter very much what you write 99.9999% of the time. Because the recipient won't have a clue, anyway.

So, there is nothing wrong with writing to them, and putting them on the spot.

The only thing we have to bear in mind is that there are a few, in the courts (but it IS only a few), who do know a bit. Not very much, just a bit. So we have to make sure what we write gets past them as well.

Just never, ever, make the mistake of thinking you are up against 'intelligence'. You are not. You are up against pig-ignorance ... whatever they may say. And whatever tone of voice they may use. And whatever tone of letter they may write. It it still nothing but pig-ignorance (with a massive dose of arrogance thrown in). Psychology and bluff is all they have. But it works on 99.99999% of the population ... so they are certain they are right.

But, in reality, they are only 'led to believe it is right'. 'Led to believe' ... due to pig-ignorance and arrogance.

It is only 'might is right'. 'Numbers is right'.

It isn't 'Truth is right'.

Stand your ground. Feel firmly on the floor. Stand on the Truth.

The Truth (not Legalese or Religious Myths) is what will set you free.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to DVLA