DVLA -No Reply To 2 notices...What Next?

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

DVLA -No Reply To 2 notices...What Next?

Postby chateaux69 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi all, I've been following the freeman route for a couple of months now and have sent my NOUICOR's to various PTB along with a NOUICOR to the DVLA re; claiming allodial title etc. After replying with the usaul BS statutes etc I sent a Notice of Default & Opp 2 Cure along with a Notice of Dishonour which runs out tomorrow. Here's a copy of my default notice;

Care of:
My address

DVLA
Vehicle Customer Services
V17 Corres/D3
Longview Road
Swansea
SA99 1BA

Served by First Class Recorded Delivery
28th January 2010
Reference: Vehicle known as xxx xxx(Audi A4 TDi)

NOTICE OF DISHONOUR
NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT
NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPAL

Dear Mrs Thomas
Thank you for your letter dated 25th Jan 2010 received today 27th Jan 2010. However, further to the NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING and INTENT and CLAIM OF RIGHT dated 31st Dec 2009, delivered to the DVLA by registered mail (barcode : AGxxxxxxxxGB) and received by your office on 4th Jan 2010, along with my NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 18th Jan 2010, delivered by registered mail (barcode: AGxxxxxxxxGB) and received by your office on 20th Jan 2010, I hereby serve notice that I have not received any relevant and substantive counter claim after repeated and reasonable requests.
In order to progress, you now need to;

1.Transfer allodial title and ownership of the conveyance known to DVLA as xxx xxx, into my possession Me:H enabling me to use it freely on roads and highways and on private land, acting with reasonable care and responsibility to 3rd parties so long as I am not acting or involved in commerce. (Commerce being defined as the buying and selling of goods for the benefit of the operator of the conveyance).
2.Transfer allodial title and full ownership irrespective in any faulty understanding as expressed above.
3.Allow me my lawful right to roam and use any form of private conveyance on roads and highways without let, hindrance, levy, licence or duty.
4.Withdraw the registration of xxx xxx with DVLA and strike it from registration, and said registration voided. As I stated in my NOUICOR I am prepared to allow sufficient details to be recorded such as to enable lawful contact in connection with said conveyance via the address given above.
5.Note and record my chosen reference of 1yyyy as my private conveyance formally known as xxx xxx so's that any 3rd party may identify and refer to in such cases of harm or injury caused to, or in the event of, injury sustained by My Self due to incident while operating the conveyance.
6.Accept my claim of right to use or accept any word or words to describe a private conveyance being owned or used by My Self or words used to describe the operation of the conveyance which will include but not limited to: vehicle, motor vehicle, driver, driving, car, motorcycle, or any word in relation to that private conveyance. And that the use or acceptance of those words does not in any way imply consent to stand under any statute.

Therefore, the DVLA’s dishonour of said NOTICES constitutes the agreement of the parties that credible counter claim cannot be provided by the DVLA. For this reason any response must be relevant and substantive, must be received in writing under the penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within SEVEN (7) days from receipt of this Notice.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Me™
Freeman-on-the-Land
Without any admission of any liability whatsoever, and with all Natural, Inalienable, Rights reserved.
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Me: of the H family, as commonly called.

My question is do I now send an Notarised affidavit claiming the above and stating they have dishonoured my notices therefore acquiescing with my claims?

OR

do I just send the police a copy of my default notice and state this is now my law?

Many thanks to all who have posted templates and I aim to repay with the same further down the line.

Love and Light :sun:

Neil
Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More - David Icke
chateaux69

Re: DVLA -No Reply To 2 notices...What Next?

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm

You may aswell complete your process with the DVLA despite the fact they are a croc of shit....

I have decided to side step them and export my car from their jurisdiction.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby nameless » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Good luck with this, chateaux69. This looks a good Notice. If you haven't already sent it,

formally known as xxx xxx so's that any 3rd

You don't need an apostrophe in the above quote.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby chateaux69 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks huntingross, I've just put together my affidavit and would like to know if it's good to go? I also would like to know can I put the minister for transport as the respondent even though all my notices have been going to DVLA Vehicle Customer Services? I'm thinking notice to agent is notice to principal applies or am I off track? :puzz: If so would you just put DVLA as the Respondent?

Here's my affidavit (constructive criticism please);

Sent Registered Mail # ZW 1234 1237GB

Reference # xxxxx-2

AFFIDAVIT
A verified plain statement of facts

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent

The Laws of Commerce
All are equal under the law. See Exodus 21:23-25; Lev. 24:17-21; Deut. 1:17, 19:21; Matt. 22:36-40; Luke 10:17; Col. 3:25. Legal maxims: No one is above the law; Commerce, by the law of nations, ought to be common, and not to be converted into a monopoly and the private gain of a few.
In commerce, truth is sovereign. See Exodus 20:16; Psalms 117:2; John 8:32; II Cor. 13:8. Legal maxim: To lie is to go against the mind.
Truth is expressed in the form of an Affidavit. See Lev. 5:4-5; Lev. 6:3-5; Lev. 19:11-13; Num. 30:2; Matt. 5:33; James 5:12.
An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce. See 1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: He, who does not deny, admits.
An unrebutted affidavit becomes a judgment in commerce. See Heb. 6:16-17. Any proceeding in court, tribunal or arbitration forum consists of a contest of commercial affidavits, wherein the points remaining unrebutted at the end of the contest stand as the truth to which the judgment of the law is applied.
He who leaves the field of battle first (does not respond appropriately to an Affidavit) loses by default. See Book of Job; Matt 10:22. Legal maxim: He who does not repel a wrong when he can occasions it.

Bouvier’s Maxims

Contra veritatem lex numquam aliquid permittit. The law never suffers anything contrary to truth. 2 Co. Inst. 252. But sometimes it allows a conclusive presumption in opposition to truth. See 3 Bouv. Inst. n. 3061.
Contractus ex turpi causa, vel contra bonos mores nullus est. A contract founded on a base and unlawful consideration, or against good morals, is null. Hob. 167; Dig. 2, 14, 27, 4.
Culpa lata aequiparatur dolo. A concealed fault is equal to a deceit.
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. The burden of the proof lies upon him who affirms, not he who denies. Dig. 22, 3, 2; Tait on Ev. 1; 1 Phil. Ev. 194; 1 Greenl. Ev. Sec. 74; 3 Louis. R. 83; 2 Dan. Pr. 408; 4 Bouv Inst. n. 4411.
Error qui non resistitur, approbatur. An error not resisted is approved. Doct. & Stud. c. 70.
Ex dolo malo non oritur action. Out of fraud no action arises. Cowper, 343; Broom’s Max. 349.
Ex facto jus oritur. Law arises out of fact; that is, its application must be to facts.
Ex tota materia emergat resolutio. The construction or resolution should arise out of the whole subject matter.
Fraus est celare fraudem. It is a fraud to conceal a fraud. 1 Vern. 270.
Fraus latet in generalibus. Fraud lies hid in general expressions.
Idem est facere, et nolle prohibere cum possis. It is the same thing to do a thing as not to prohibit it when in your power. 3 Co. Inst. 178.
Incerta pro nullius habentur. Things uncertain are held for nothing. Dav. 33.
Incerta quantitas vitiat acium. An uncertain quantity vitiates the act. 1 Roll. R.
Invito beneficium non datur. No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent. Dig. 50, 17, 69. But if he does not dissent he will be considered as assenting. Vide Assent.
Manga negligentia culpa est, magna culpa dolus est. Gross negligence is a fault, gross fault is a fraud. Dig 50, 16, 226.
Magna culpa dolus est. Great neglect is equivalent to fraud. Dig. 50, 16, 226; 2 Spears, R. 256; 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 646.
Peccatum peccato addit qui culpae quam facit patrocinium defensionis adjungit. He adds one offence to another, who, when he commits a crime, joins to it the protection of a defence. 5 Co. 49.
Quando do una et eadem re, duo onerabiles existunt, unus, pro insufficientia alterius, de integro onerabitur. When two persons are liable on a joint obligation, if one makes default the other must bear the whole. 2 Co. Inst. 277.
Qui non libere veritatem pronunciat, proditor est verilatis. He, who does not willingly speak the truth, is a betrayer of the truth.
Qui non obstat quod obstare potest facere videtur. He who does not prevent what he can seems to commit the thing. 2 Co. Inst. 146.
Qui non prohibit quod prohibere potest assentire videtur. He, who does not forbid what he can forbid, seems to assent. 2 Inst. 305.
Qui non propulsat injuriam quando potest, infert. He, who does not repel a wrong when he can, induces it. Jenk. Cent. 271.
Qui tacet consentire videtur. He who is silent appears to consent. Jenk. Cent. 32.

Private & International Law
UNIDROIT PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS
Article 3.8 – Fraud
A party may avoid the contract when it has been led to conclude the contract by the other party’s fraudulent representation, including language, practices, or fraudulent nondisclosure of circumstances which, according to reasonable standards of fair dealing, the latter party should have disclosed.
Article 5.1.3 – Cooperation between the parties
Each party shall cooperate with the other party when such co-operation may reasonably be expected for the performance of that party’s obligations.
Article 7.3.4 – Adequate Assurance of Due Performance
A party who reasonably believes that there will be a fundamental non-performance by the other party may meanwhile withhold its performance. Where this assurance is not provided within a reasonable time the party demanding it may terminate the contract.

I, Me™ Authorised Representative for ME©, do hereby state clearly and unequivocally that I have first hand knowledge of the facts, and that to the very best of my understanding, the following statements are true, correct, complete and not misleading.

The Affiant is a private living sentient man.
The Affiant is not a UNITED KINGDOM “citizen,” “subject,” “vessel” or “person” or any ens legis artificial entity, procedural phantom, legal fiction or juristic personality within the UNITED KINGDOM.
The UNITED KINGDOM is a corporation, an artificial entity and a legal fiction that operates in bankruptcy.
STRAWMAN is an artificial entity and a legal fiction that operates in bankruptcy.
MR STRAWMAN, MR STRAWMAN, STRAWMAN, Mr me and me (or any derivative thereof) are all artificial entities and legal fictions.
The Affiant is not liable for STRAWMAN or any artificial derivative thereof at anytime whatsoever.
The Affiant is not a co-business partner with the artificial entity and legal fiction STRAWMAN or any derivative thereof.
The Affiant is not liable for any public debts/liabilities at any time whatsoever.
The Affiant is not liable to or for any Government statutes, rules and/or codes, including, without limitation, UNITED KINGDOM Codes and statutes and/or codes of any of Respondents’ political subdivisions.

A legal fiction corporation cannot secure in personam jurisdiction over or against Affiant, a living man, without Affiant’s voluntary election to submit.
Any Police Officer and/or Government/corporate officer, agent and/or employee who attempts to enforce statutes against Affiant would be violating the law and engaging in Enticement to Slavery.

It would be unlawful for any Police Officer, Government/corporate agent, official, employee or the like, to hold, incarcerate, detain, restrain and/or restrict the Affiant against the Affiant’s will at any time whatsoever without the Affiants notarised consent.

Any party that would order, represent or persuade the Affiant to falsely present the Affiant as a UNITED KINGDOM citizen, vessel or person directly or by deception, device, misnomer, mistaken identity, warrant or indictment, real or imagined, would be engaging in Enticement to Slavery.

The Affiant is not a member of any society whatsoever and therefore the Affiant is not bound by any society’s statutes, rules or codes.

It would be unlawful for the Respondent and/or any of the Respondent’s agents, officers or employees, and/or any Government/corporate agent, officer or employee, to remove the Affiant’s property and/or interests, or restrict Affiant’s use of Affiant’s property and/or interests against Affiant’s will and without Affiant’s express consent.

Any party that alleges a liability against the Affiant is obligated to produce an Affidavit of Liability to demonstrate such liability.

Respondent’s failure to provide the Affiant with a verified rebuttal to this affidavit point-by-point no later than ten (10) days from the date of issuance, or request additional time to comply, will comprise Respondent’s agreement with and confession of all facts herein, in perpetuity, the said confession being res judicata and stare decisis.

All words herein are as Affiant defines them.

I now draw your professional attention to the following points wherein "DVLA" should be taken to read "the DVLA or any associated Agency".
It is my understanding that when a thing becomes registered with a body, the body it is registered to, or with, takes title ownership of said thing.

It is my understanding that in this case the thing in question is a device for use to aid roaming commonly called a vehicle by the DVLA.

It is my understanding that a person who registers a vehicle gives up the right to own the vehicle in exchange for equitable title, i.e. the right, to keep or look after or store or use what is now in point of fact the property of DVLA.

It is my understanding that in doing so the keeper must abide by the rules of the society or corporation or body to which the vehicle is registered.

Consequently it is my understanding that subsequent keepers are not owners as stated in section C4c of the Registration Certificate which states: “The registered keeper is not necessarily the legal owner”.

It is my understanding that this vital information is not fully and plainly disclosed on the contract known as the V5 Registration Certificate. For a contract to be valid it must contain FULL disclosure. It follows that since this vital information is not shown clearly on the contract it must be deemed that the contract is null and void.

It is my understanding that upon 1st registration a vehicle known as XXX YYY was registered with DVLA.

It is my understanding that DVLA took title ownership of the vehicle known as XXX YYY at the moment of 1st registration.

It is my understanding that when the vehicle came into the possession of My Self, believing to be the new owner, I was in point of fact only buying the right to use and not the right to own property of DVLA and that this vital information was kept from being disclosed to My Self on the contract.

In consequence:

I hereby serve notice and state clearly, specifically and unequivocally, that under the laws and customs of England, which Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has sworn to protect, I make claim to what is rightly, justly and lawfully mine.

I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and ownership of the conveyance known to DVLA as XXX YYY, in my possession and the use of it freely on roads and highways and on private land, acting with reasonable care and responsibility to 3rd parties so long as I am not acting or involved in commerce. (Commerce being defined as the buying and selling of goods for the benefit of the operator of the conveyance).

I claim full lawful rights, allodial title and full ownership irrespective in any faulty understanding as expressed above.

I claim my lawful right to roam and use any form of private conveyance on roads and highways without let, hindrance, levy, licence or duty.

I claim that any consent which may have been either expressed or implied by My Self in regard to, or in relation to any statute regulating the operation of any form of conveyance on roads and highways and private property is withdrawn.

I claim that the registration of XXX YYY with DVLA is now withdrawn, and I demand that it be struck from registration, and said registration voided. I am prepared to allow sufficient details to be recorded such as to enable lawful contact in connection with said conveyance via the address given below.

I claim the right to fix reference plates of my choosing on my private conveyance formally known as XXX YYY, to my design, colour and style, and record my chosen reference of BBBBB, that any 3rd party may identify and refer to in such cases of harm or injury caused to, or in the event of, injury sustained by My Self due to incident while operating the conveyance.

I claim the right to use or accept any word or words to describe a private conveyance being owned or used by My Self or words used to describe the operation of the conveyance which will include but not limited to: vehicle, motor vehicle, driver, driving, car, motorcycle, or any word in relation to that private conveyance. And that the use or acceptance of those words does not in any way imply consent to stand under any statute.

Fee Schedule

I claim my fee schedule in regard to my Natural Born Lawful Right to freely travel on Her Majesty’s roads and highways.

£500 (five hundred) GB Pounds per hour or portion thereof, per individual reasonably involved, for: Any transgressions by police officers, government principles or their agents, or participants in the system of justice or should I be stopped by a uniformed or non uniformed officer doing so without reasonable cause or prevented in going about my lawful peaceful right to roam, questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated.

£5,000 (five thousand) GB Pounds per hour, per individual reasonably involved: Should I be handcuffed, arrested, transported, incarcerated, or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and notarised consent.

£20,000 (twenty thousand) GB Pounds (in addition to any compensation awarded), per individual reasonably involved: Should violence be used against either My Self or those under my care and protection, or damage or loss to my privately owned or borrowed or hired private conveyance.
£50,000 (fifty thousand ) GB Pounds per day if any personal property is being taken away from me without my express written and notarised consent and

£500,000 (five hundred thousand) GB Pounds PER INDIVIDUAL reasonably involved, for any violence brought against me, my family or anyone under my care and if I am ever forced to suffer the effects of what has come to be known as non-lethal weapon such as a Taser, without my express written and Notarised consent.

I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potential criminal actions of any police officers, government officials, principals or agents, or participants in the system of justice who, having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of property claimed and established rights and freedoms.

I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture both video and audio evidence of said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.

It is my understanding that pursuant to Respondent's dishonour of the NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING and INTENT and CLAIM of RIGHT dated 31st Dec 2009 and subsequent NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 18th Jan 2010 and NOTICE OF DISHONOUR dated 28th Jan 2010, Respondent affirm that Affiant has already procured the tacit agreement of Respondent that all statements set forth in this Affidavit are factually correct, true and complete. If no timely rebuttal it is AFFIRMED.

Commercial Affidavit Oath and Verification

“I, a man commonly known as me™ (Affiant), on my own unlimited commercial liability, certify that I have read the above affidavit and do know that the facts contained are true, correct and complete, not misleading, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

Signed this __________________________ day of ________________________, 20_____.

All rights reserved.

Acknowledgment

For verification purposes only

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me by Me, known to me or proven to me to be the real man signing this affidavit this _______________________ day of_______________________, 20_____.

WITNESS my hand and official seal.

___________________________________ ________________ (Seal)
NOTARY PUBLIC DATE

My commission expires: __________________________, 20_____ (Stamp)

Opinions please:-)

With Love and Light :sun:
chateaux69

Postby chateaux69 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 pm

I posted the notarized affidavit yesterday to Sadiq Khan the minister of transport which includes the DVLA so I'll keep you all posted as to the outcome. One thing I picked up from the Notary was that "My commission Expires on..." is an American term that is not needed in the UK as all English Notaries do not have an 'expired date' unless they decide to stop practicing. Apparently the Americans are merely 'recorders' and are no where near as qualified as the UK guys. Anyway just thought I'd share that as there are lots of templates flying around that come from the US :grin:

Be Well :sun:
chateaux69

Return to DVLA