Got a letter from the DVLA today

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Got a letter from the DVLA today

Postby Veronica » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Unlike many here, I’m knocking on a bit.

65 last year.

This is a bit much for the DVLA to handle. I’m a bit of a risk now. I could fall to pieces at any time, without warning.

So their letter was inform me that, in future, I need to ‘sign on’ regularly (every few years or so), if I wish to “drive legally”.

The problem is, of course, I don’t wish to “drive legally” … I wish to “travel lawfully”. Which is something I’m perfectly entitled to do, and don’t need anyone’s permission to do.

So, here’s what I sent back:

Thursday, 04 February 2010.

Laura: of the Reed family,
DVLA,
Swansea SA99 1DH

Notice of Rejection for Cause, and Request for Substantial Objection
(Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent; Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal)

Dear Laura: of the Reed family,

Please find enclosed all the bumf you sent me, which I do not require, since I binned my so-called “Driving Licence”, when I realised I did not need it in order to exercise my Natural, Inalienable, Right to Travel.

I enclose a sample of the letter you should have sent, which explains all the reasons.

If, on the other hand, you feel that my reasoning is in some way inadequate, please be so kind as to provide your objections in substance. I will give you 30 (thirty) days to either provide said SUBSTANTIAL objections, or to sign and return the enclosed sample letter.

Failure to provide SUBSTANTIAL objection, based SOLEY on the Common Law-of-the-Land (i.e. “Statutes/Acts of Parliament” do NOT constitute ‘substantial’ because – if they conflict in any way with the Common Law, then they are null & void in Law, by definition)

I hereby give you Notice that failure to provide SUBSTANTIAL objections means, in Law, that you must be in agreement with me, by acquiesce. And that after the 30 (thirty) day time period runs out, a lawful estoppel will be in place, preventing any further objections from being lawful.

Perhaps I should finally point out that, should any ‘trouble’ occur (for example, if it became necessary for me to appear in Court, charged with something like “Driving without a licence” … as I understand does happen), then I will subpoena you, yourself, as a Hostile Witness, and cross-examine you personally, under Oath and penalty of perjury, as to why you did not raise any SUBSTANTIAL objections, or return the sample letter, signed appropriately.

Sincerely sealed without ill-will, vexation, or frivolity,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
Without any admission of any liability for anything whatsoever, and with all Natural, Inalienable, Rights reserved.

PS: The above is my personal seal and mark (because –I- say so). You would anyway have trouble transferring it to any plastic so-called “Driving Licence”, would you not? Yes, I’m an awkward cow, aren’t I? Actually it reduces Identity Theft.

Enc: Sample letter of response from someone with a functioning brain.

Dear Veronica: of the Chapman family,

As a sovereign individual Human Being, possessing Natural Inalienable Rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, it is blatantly obvious to us, and indeed to all and sundry, that:

1. You are perfectly entitled to move, travel, or in any other way perambulate, provided that you do so peacefully, within the constraints of the Common Law-of-the-Land. And that you are fully and completely and absolutely entitled to do this without let, forbearance, hindrance, or any other forfeit. We also understand that, as sovereign individuals ourselves, this applies to each of us, as well.

2. That you have absolutely no need to ask permission from any other adult who will always remain your equal to do what you are lawfully entitled to do. This includes using your personal conveyance as and when you determine, and also controlling it as you have amply demonstrated, over many years, you are capable of doing as well as anyone. We also appreciate that you, yourself, will know, and be far and away the best judge of, such time as your ability to control will not be safe. We also understand that, as sovereign individuals ourselves, this applies to each of us, as well.

Please remain assured that we realise we have absolutely no Right, and no Authority, to interfere in your entirely peaceful life and/or lifestyle in any way whatsoever without your express consent, which you not given us – because you have no need so to do. We also understand that, as sovereign individuals ourselves, this applies to each of us, as well.

We also understand that Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent, and vice versa, and thus you may remain assured that we will honour that basic tenet of Law by fully and completely informing whomsoever may be concerned, and will remain fully responsible, in Law, if we fail to honour that commitment.

We also realise that the Monetary System is based on nothing more than “credit”. And that we have consulted a dictionary, and discovered that “credit” means “faith placed in something”. And that we understand “faith” to be purely conceptual, thereby rendering “money” likewise to be a pure concept. And that our friends at HM Treasury are there, in Horseguards Road, specifically tasked with creating this concept. Being on a par, as a so-called Government Agency, we could obtain all the “money” we ever needed directly from source: namely the makers of it, HM Treasury. And, this being the case, we will henceforth do so, completely obviating the need to bother anyone else at all.

We thank you for drawing these blatantly obvious matters to our attention, and find it somewhat strange that we have missed these points until now – since they are, indeed, so blindingly obvious. (We can only put it down to the indoctrination we underwent we were young, particularly at school – when we were taught to be “regurgitating parrots”, rather than to actually “think”).

However please rest assured, that having now seen the light, we will henceforth adjust our procedures accordingly (and, of course, considerably reduce our wastage of tree fibres and other natural resources).

Sincerely, and with tremendous thanks, I remain your obedient servant,

Some ‘top knob’ at the DVLA, with a functioning brain-cell (if there is one)

(It informs me that I must weigh this letter and affix the correct stamp ... otherwise it "... MAY not get delivered"! So I sent it 'stampless' but "OHMS" ... just to be on the safe side. Anything 'official' can be returned O.H.M.S without a stamp. On Her Majesty's Service)

BTW Hoops ... you are an "Agent" ... and should be sending Notice to your Principal. So I await a letter from your Police Chief ... or shall we argue it out in Court?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Got a letter from the DVLA today

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 am

V, I LOVE IT! go get em! peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Re: Got a letter from the DVLA today

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 am

Why do they bother when they read the name? :giggle:

It's as plain as the nose on your face what she's going to say to you, DVLA organobots... :saint:

They don't like it up 'em! :clap:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Return to DVLA