Car clamped Sat 28 March

Re: Car clamped Sat 28 March

Postby Jayen4 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Excellent !! :clap:

You know......I was talking to the guys on another forum about starting a 'Clamp removal Service'. I found a right mean old bit of kit on the internet,which was intended for the fire and rescue services. Trouble is it is very expensive ! How does £1700 a piece grab you?? Up side is it takes about 5 seconds to cut through any lock or chain ! Whooo !!

Lets see if this site supports pics...

Oh yeah...have a look at that baby ! Ahahaahaaaaa.......

Who's up for starting an 'Anti Clamping fund' ?? I'm serious ! Oh and I would take 'promisory note' (good old cash) for my troubles.
Jayen4

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 pm

with a bit of kit like that I would do it free of charge if it meant screwing the bastards left right and centre when it comes to leaving there lumps of junk littered all over the place. if they are so careless as to leave bits of their equipment unlawfully attached to a freeman conveyance then they shouldn't be too bothered about what happens to them , and if they do they should take more care of their possessions and not just leave them lying around
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Sophia » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 am

That's my baby - love that machine - worth getting a car just to drive around with it and cut padlocks off. How long Do you think it'll be before they invent some sort of cut proof metal ? Would the bolt cutter pay for itself before that, d'you think? Anyone expert on security technology?
:sun:
Sophia

Postby rodgreenwell » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 am

jonboy your the man!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
rodgreenwell

Postby Sophia » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 am

I must start clamping the tow trucks in Kensington :giggle: wonder whether hss have a line in clamps
:sun:
release the lorry when the b******ds release the car ..... they'd lose thousands a day ! Actually this ought togo under lawful rebellion me thinks :thinks:
Sophia

Previous

Return to Wheel Clampers