Land Claims

Land Claims

Postby iknowmyrights » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:32 pm

After studying actually how to do these Land Claims. I now have to find some vacant Properties.

Does anyone know any statistic sites or any govt or council sites where i can find information of deceased people with no living relatives who have died and just left their estate? Or a list of unregistered properties?
oTHER than finding the individual property, then paying the Land Registry £5 per time just to do a search there doesnt really seem to be an easy option. and most buildings I have found in my area, the Local Scum Councils have already dug their claws in!

Any Sites or ideas Greatly Appreciated!

Peace,

As Always :sun: :sun: :sun:
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Re: Land Claims

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 pm

The government newspapers the edinburgh, belfast and london gazette publish a list of estates which are due to fall to the crown if no successor comes foreword within a set time. There estates often dont include land and in some cases could be a matter of buttons resting in a bank account or simply a the ownership of a house in a tenement. Rarely is land mentioned but could be implied by loose phrases like "property to a market value of £20,000". As the properties in the gazettes have identifiable former owners they become crown property rather than bona vacante, crown property as with any property are still acquirable by limitation provisions but bona vacante is a much safer bet because there is much less likelihood that an owner can come forward.
Freeman Stephen

Re: Land Claims

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Great

Thankyou Freeman Stephen I'll take a look!!

I'll be looking for unregistered properties then doing my reservh then staking my claim! Im looking forward to my new project. And it's the only way I'll ever acquire a property in my lifetime!
:))
I wonder if there are any empty castles in Scotland? I heard there are quite a lot!

Peace
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Return to Housing only