Page 1 of 2

Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 am
by simsim27
Can someone please assist, my local council is seeking possession of the flat i live in for owing £900. I have spoken to friends and relatives about it and they are shocked that they are seeking repossession for the flat for such a small amount of money. I am also engaged in battle with them in reference to council tax. Another battle which i am fighting is with the DWP who are making deductions from JSA. So i am thinking that its possibly a trap that has been set for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm
by frogmanbrabs
What deductions are the DWP making? Write to them and point out to them that JSA is based on the amount the Law says you need to live on and by making deductions from this without your consent they are breaking the law. They are a 3rd party in this matter and have no business getting involved.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm
by simsim27
i have been writing those letters for months now, however they are still going ahead.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 am
by simsim27
frogmanbrabs wrote:What deductions are the DWP making? Write to them and point out to them that JSA is based on the amount the Law says you need to live on and by making deductions from this without your consent they are breaking the law. They are a 3rd party in this matter and have no business getting involved.


Every-time i send a letter to them, they just counter it with one of their notices.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 am
by frogmanbrabs
Try writing to the individual whose name is on the letters from the DWP and point out to them that they will be held personally liable for repayment of monies lost due to an Unlawful deduction. If they fail to take heed then use something like..... I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the individual responsible for authorising this payment will be held personally responsible and any future payments will result in court action being placed against the individual to recover any debt. Maybe you need to show them you are serious and give them something to think about.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am
by simsim27
frogmanbrabs wrote:Try writing to the individual whose name is on the letters from the DWP and point out to them that they will be held personally liable for repayment of monies lost due to an Unlawful deduction. If they fail to take heed then use something like..... I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the individual responsible for authorising this payment will be held personally responsible and any future payments will result in court action being placed against the individual to recover any debt. Maybe you need to show them you are serious and give them something to think about.



I am going down the route of court action.

Do you have any advice in reference to repossession?

I am also just learning that Judges are being replaced by Magistrates. I take it they are not under Oath.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm
by squark
I think if you get benefit (JSA) and a council flat and you claim to be interested in freeman perspectives, something is wrong.
I have been reading a lot recently and opinions and theories are varied but one is that you are considered a "ward of the court" the state is nannying you, benefit is evidence that you need that help.

Dean Clifford says the legal (birth certificate) NAME is a trust arrangement. The Gov't trusts you to stick to the rules and in exchange they give you bread and water and a hovel to shelter in (benefit). If you break the rules you get the benefit of fines and prison, to teach you, which is good for you, now feel grateful, towards your generous masters!

(I'm not quite sure but).....certificate of live birth.....(different from B.C.)...is evidence of another trust, where you trusted them, (the one they didn't really keep very well, they treat you as dead and "look after" your stuff for you just in case you return one day. You as one of 70million British are a shareholder in the common wealth. The Gov't holds your share in trust, and you are entitled to a dividend, a share of the rewards of prosperity

I like the idea of saying " you already have my share of the National Wealth, take what I owe out of that, and send me the remainder to administer myself, you are obviously incompetent as administrators. You don't know what is mine and to allocate it properly and have to rely on me ,the beneficiary, to direct you."

They either have to say they don't have your share of the common wealth (they LOST it?) or they don't know how, or its worthless. They have to respond some how. Tell them "Give me the income from my share directly, I don't trust your administration skills anymore. I want what I am enTITLEed to, not some contractual benefit."

This site http://notice-recipient.com is getting at the idea that we had an original contract between the people and the Gov't, but it has been cleverly and gradually turned around on us so now WE owe THEM. We were to benefit from having them administrate for us, they are employed to meet our needs. Nowadays its the Gov't constantly asking for more, demanding more, taking more.
"We need to tax you to pay for our projects. Otherwise our buddies from Eton won't get to be directors with preferential, rigged, pre arranged contracts to fuck up on, we won't get our secret payoffs or our cushy post-ministerial jobs and our banker buddies won't get to lend us more and more to fix the deliberate disasters. They would loose interest! How would the upper class stay upper if the game wasn't rigged?"

Receipt of a Statutory benefit puts you straight into the world of Statutes (the rules that rule). But we all have TITLE to a SHARE of the COMMON WEALTH of BRITAIN. Its the other side of the deal, the one they want us to forget! Stick that one on the Crown and see who owes what!

Tell them they have with malice of forethought hidden the treasure in a ball of red tape and failed to perform by under educating us so we cannot see the truth of ownership.
Thats what they need to hear, its what I want to tell them. ITS TRUE! (at least its what I currently think! It makes sense to me!)

Good Luck. There's a lot to learn!

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 pm
by simsim27
squark wrote:I think if you get benefit (JSA) and a council flat and you claim to be interested in freeman perspectives, something is wrong.
I have been reading a lot recently and opinions and theories are varied but one is that you are considered a "ward of the court" the state is nannying you, benefit is evidence that you need that help.

Dean Clifford says the legal (birth certificate) NAME is a trust arrangement. The Gov't trusts you to stick to the rules and in exchange they give you bread and water and a hovel to shelter in (benefit). If you break the rules you get the benefit of fines and prison, to teach you, which is good for you, now feel grateful, towards your generous masters!

(I'm not quite sure but).....certificate of live birth.....(different from B.C.)...is evidence of another trust, where you trusted them, (the one they didn't really keep very well, they treat you as dead and "look after" your stuff for you just in case you return one day. You as one of 70million British are a shareholder in the common wealth. The Gov't holds your share in trust, and you are entitled to a dividend, a share of the rewards of prosperity

I like the idea of saying " you already have my share of the National Wealth, take what I owe out of that, and send me the remainder to administer myself, you are obviously incompetent as administrators. You don't know what is mine and to allocate it properly and have to rely on me ,the beneficiary, to direct you."

They either have to say they don't have your share of the common wealth (they LOST it?) or they don't know how, or its worthless. They have to respond some how. Tell them "Give me the income from my share directly, I don't trust your administration skills anymore. I want what I am enTITLEed to, not some contractual benefit."

This site http://notice-recipient.com is getting at the idea that we had an original contract between the people and the Gov't, but it has been cleverly and gradually turned around on us so now WE owe THEM. We were to benefit from having them administrate for us, they are employed to meet our needs. Nowadays its the Gov't constantly asking for more, demanding more, taking more.
"We need to tax you to pay for our projects. Otherwise our buddies from Eton won't get to be directors with preferential, rigged, pre arranged contracts to fuck up on, we won't get our secret payoffs or our cushy post-ministerial jobs and our banker buddies won't get to lend us more and more to fix the deliberate disasters. They would loose interest! How would the upper class stay upper if the game wasn't rigged?"

Receipt of a Statutory benefit puts you straight into the world of Statutes (the rules that rule). But we all have TITLE to a SHARE of the COMMON WEALTH of BRITAIN. Its the other side of the deal, the one they want us to forget! Stick that one on the Crown and see who owes what!

Tell them they have with malice of forethought hidden the treasure in a ball of red tape and failed to perform by under educating us so we cannot see the truth of ownership.
Thats what they need to hear, its what I want to tell them. ITS TRUE! (at least its what I currently think! It makes sense to me!)

Good Luck. There's a lot to learn!



Thanks A lot mate.

I will keep you updated.

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm
by holy vehm
Benefits.

Look at it this way, we as a group of people have grown in number, from small family run clans, through to large communities. We all have equal 'rights' as humans and have equal 'rights' to claim our share of the earths resources.
As we have grown into a large community, we are often too busy to claim our share ourselves, so we designate 'others' to claim on our behalf. For this service we pay a charge and receive our share of that claim. This is a benefit of that agreement, we benefit from the trust we place in 'others' to act on our behalf.
This is the contract, the government has a contract with the people to act on its behalf.

So if its a contract,i wish to either claim my share myself or re-negotiate the terms of the current deal, the current contract it could be claimed is null & void as it no longer offers equal consideration, i doubt there is a sign original copy of the contract.

Look at privatisation, the government sold off what they were entrusted to administer on behalf of the common man and sold it back to him as a shares option. They stole our share of the resources and sold them off as shares in what i already had a share in, and now i no longer have a 'legal' share in the resources. The water, the electricity, the gas, the oil, the land, gold, coal and so on, we all have an equal share in it and all received a benefit from the administration until Maggie thatcher stole it and sold it, now its generally foreign investment that owns our share and we receive no benefit.

I dont ever remember agreeing to that shit. :puzz:

Re: Local Council Seeking Repossession

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm
by simsim27
Can you please give me some more advice on the current situation, i attended the court in regards to the council seeking repossession and the judge dealt with the case unfairly. He has given me one month to clear the balance or i will loose my home and also ordered me to pay the court charges, which is further pushing me in the red. I told him that on the actual day i signed the tenancy agreement, the possibility of court charges was not discussed or mentioned by the council and they only made myself aware 4 weeks before the court case. I could clearly see that he was not being reasonable whatsoever. After he decided the outcome, i asked him if he was acting under the oath he took to become a judge? He then stated that i don't need to be cross examined by myself. I told him that i am not doing so but as far as i understand, i am entitled to ask the question. He then threatened me with contempt of court.

I have a copy of the book Freedom is more than a seven letter word and it covers this issue, however i could not remember it word for word, so at the time i decided to leave it alone.

I am considering to appeal the case.

You assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.