Court summons after ignored Notice. Any advice on proceding?

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Court summons after ignored Notice. Any advice on proceding?

Postby big hare » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi folks,
I sent this on 12 december but haven't got round to sending a Notice of Default and Dishonour as I have been busy with other things.
Does this affect the effectivness of sending one now? as this is my plan,
On the 17 Feb I recieved a summons, no mention of my notice.
Which is here below

Notice of understanding and Offer

Oneof: Themany
C/o *****
(******)

Account Reference: #########
12 December 2010

PO Box 999
Takewhatyoucan House,
Robemsilly,
Notown NG1 8EK

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

I apologise for the delay in my response to you letter on 25 November 2009 and 6 January 2010 to MR Oneof Themany, but this is a very serious matter and I could not hurry my response.

I understand that the British government is waging war in Afghanistan and Iraq, causing the deaths of innocent civilians which is illegal and constitute the crimes of genocide and a crime against peace, and the actions of British taxpayers in paying taxes to HM Government which uses them to finance the war and the killing of Iraqi nationals, constitute crimes of conduct ancillary to genocide and complicity in a crime against peace.

It is an offence at law for a person to commit genocide, a crime against humanity or a war crime, or to engage in conduct ancillary to such an act. (International Criminal Court Act 2001)

Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
Whosoever shall aid, abet, counsel or procure the commission of any indictable offence, whether the same be an offence at common law or by virtue of any Act passed or to be passed, shall be liable to be tried, indicted, and punished as a principal offender. Accessories and Abettors Act 1861

I also understand that NOTOWN BOROUGH COUNCIL is a corporation run for profit and as such requires a contract in order to claim payment for any services provided relating to such a contract, and, as to my knowledge no contract exists between me, Oneof of the family Themany, and NOTOWN BOROUGH COUNCIL and if one does exist it must have been gained by deceit rendering it void. I therefore feel I have to, for all that is good, respectfully decline your offer to pay Council Tax.

I hereby GIVE NOTICE that I reserve the right to withhold any future payment of Council Tax until you can substantiate (a) your claim to payment and (b) that I am not complicit in any crimes against peace by paying.

However, being a reasonable man, I will be happy to pay what I may lawfully owe upon receipt of:
1. Proof that I, Oneof of the family Themany am a corporation/person/legal fiction, and therefore fall under the jurisdiction of statute law.
2. Proof that a lawful contract exists between both parties and is signed by both parties.
3. Proof that I, Oneof of the family Themany, have a lawful obligation to pay Council Tax.
4. Proof that Council Tax does what the name implies and stays in local economy to fund local projects for the benefit of people within the Notown area.
5. Proof that I am not complicit in any crimes against peace by contributing to the up keep of the British government.

I demand that all of the above conditions be met and presented in Affidavit format sworn under oath or attestation, under penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability.

If I do not receive such a response conforming to the above criteria within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, it will be deemed a tacit agreement by your acquiescence that I have no obligation to pay Council Tax.

ANY RESPONSE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION I HAVE REQUESTED AND MAY NOT EXTEND TO OTHER MATTERS.

Without ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

Oneof: Themany
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice – Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit

I'm hoping to have my Notice of Default and Dishonour ready this evening and will post it up when I do.
Any advice on things I might include would be greatfuly recieved.

Peace

Oz
"imagination is much more important than intelligence" A Einstein.
big hare

Re: Court summons after ignored Notice. Any advice on proceding?

Postby big hare » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Oops,
Just realised big misstake when checking the date. I sent my notice on 12 January 2010 (I didn't think I'd let that much time pass) but dated it 12 December 2010.
Its a future Notice, can they consider it uneffective untill that date or is it a resonable misstake to make?

Peace :peace:
"imagination is much more important than intelligence" A Einstein.
big hare

Postby barny00 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi Big hare,

Good notice!

I would send it again with the correct date if you have time because any mistake, however minor is a potential flaw in your due process.

Now the case has been passed to court, you might want to add filing instructions to make sure it goes into the judges file instead of just the clerks (ask for confirmation). Also, if you are doing the freeman thing completely then it might be a good idea to send in your Declaration of understanding and Intent & Claim of Right as well. This will make sure all involved are aware of who you are.

Nice one!
barny00

Postby Jim » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi, big hare. Welcome. Nice notice. You've been on makewarshistory.org.uk I see. Good for you :grin: I predict, however, that if you receive any response at all it will be along the lines of:

Dear Mr Hare,

Notown Borough Council has a statutory obligation to collect the Council Tax under the Local Gubberment Finance Act 1995 and subsequent regulations. It's what we do. We don't think about it. Neither should you. You have to do what we say because our shoes are shinier than yours.

Yours sincerely,

A Twat

Not to worry, though, because when they get their precious liability order you can write to them thanking them for their order and warmly informing them that, in the absence of evidence of their authority to give you orders and expect you to service them for free, your fee for carrying out their order is £1,000. That's what I did with my local council. Never heard from them again. I do get letters from a bailiff about once a week but, again, I wrote to them and offered to pay anything they wanted upon sight of evidence of their authority and capacity to act. I also informed them that anything that wasn't evidence of their authority would be charged according to a fee schedule. They kept sending their threatening letters (although why anyone would feel threatened by ink on paper is beyond me...) so today I sent them a bill for £1,300

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Return to Taxes