Chris Coverdale

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Re: Chris Coverdale

Postby Too Far Gone » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 am

I have an interest in this subject but I see several problems with it. In theory it is sound, in practice, it's extremely difficult to implement.

I'm thinking of starting a blog and will paste it there and link it on FB.

For the mainstream to get on board with this, it really needs to be tried and tested and pretty simple to carry out. People usually associate tax evasion and jail time, so it needs to be rock solid. Avoiding paying tax on goods and services is impossible as far as I'm aware, such as fuel cigarettes etc. let's quickly come at this from another angle, could joe bloggs write to the government and claim all his tax back that he has paid? Now this would be the starting gun for the masses to get involved and banging in claims. I would also like to see a way of withholding tax on goods and services. It's a good idea. Here's a few ideas for you and chris to discuss, if you haven't already.

1. If I can't claim back my tax (let's say last 5 years), then by default, I cannot withhold tax.
2. Apart from self employed people, can businesses get involved? How to attract them?
3. is this a difficult process that requires a certain degree of knowledge on law?
4. Has this been done successfully?
5. Written confirmation that it is lawful and legal to withhold tax under these conditions?

I know some freemen have successfully withheld tax using alternative methods but we need something (like in this thread) that is more mainstream and user friendly, in order to get the results we want. On a personal note, I would love a way to deal with the goods and services tax if anyone has a work in progress out there.
Too Far Gone

Postby musashi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

My personal opinion is that the tax angle is exremely difficult - for just some of the reasons you stated, tfg.

Only about 25% of the tax taken from us is from income tax and the other 60% or so the state takes is on goods and services. Even just tackiling income tax is a hard one, and not least because people do not understand their liability and how they get attached to it. Some here on this site argue vehemently against just about everything I've said on the matter - about merchant status, bank accounts, promissory notes and the gold standards act and more.
No-one, however, and I do mean no-one, has ever come back with a studied response - only a couple with just what they believe or feel. Alas, feelings and beliefs are chains and veils impersonating knowledge and information and only serve to perpetuate the slavery.

Edward Manley House was right when he said that "not one man in a million" could work out what they were doing and even then they "would always have plausible deniability" on their side. When you consider the trolls, shills and gremlins, that one man in a million has a bloody hard time of it indeed.

Chris has his own angle and I applaud his efforts. I have my angle.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Too Far Gone » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 pm

I once read something about if you're in lawful rebellion, you can withhold tax legitimately. I tried looking into it on TPUC but got nowhere. Chris' angle seems sound to me and he needs to take this to his local MP and get them to confirm it. I'm taking a wild guess here but it could be that the government needs to be charged or even convicted of war crimes before the tax can be successfully withheld. In order for Chris to make some headway, he needs the backing of politicians or perhaps a claim against the government and withholding tax, pending the outcome.

It is a difficult one to be sure but if I come across anything that might be useful to anyone interested, I'll post here.
Too Far Gone

Postby squark » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 am

I'm appreciating the value of having said something. Any statement you send them, even just a letter. I means you can go back and say..."I told you this, then."
Your intent when you wrote is what is important. If you asked what is a person because you want to understand the statute so you can find the get out clause.
Theres a lot more reasons than war to not pay them. Cancer and Cannabis, Global Warming science lies, Fuel Poverty in a universe of nothing but energy, Education to keep us in our place, implied subservience, Empire, Money as a weapon.
Declaration of Non Consent, I like that.

I looked for MakeWarsHistory website years back, gave Chris a phone call as I can't get a page to come up. Its the first time I thought about State Blocking a webpage. Only other example is I can't get the film "The Killing of Diana"

Edit...Just checked again and got data!
http://www.makewarshistory.co.uk/

Looks interesting. :yes:
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby musashi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Too Far Gone wrote:I once read something about if you're in lawful rebellion, you can withhold tax legitimately. I tried looking into it on TPUC but got nowhere. Chris' angle seems sound to me and he needs to take this to his local MP and get them to confirm it. I'm taking a wild guess here but it could be that the government needs to be charged or even convicted of war crimes before the tax can be successfully withheld. In order for Chris to make some headway, he needs the backing of politicians or perhaps a claim against the government and withholding tax, pending the outcome.

It is a difficult one to be sure but if I come across anything that might be useful to anyone interested, I'll post here.

I pretty much agree with all of this thread so far, but I quoted the above post because it most reflects my own thoughts. I'm five pages in to a response to Chris with very much the same talk about the legal approach.

I sent him the Nick Clegg link where he says the invasion of Iraq was illegal and that might be a good starting point for legal action agaunst the state.
Lawful rebellion, my own angle, is still a moot point in many circles.

Ashley Mote, former MEP, for example, wrote to me and strawmansarh saying that lawful rebellion was never declared by the barons. Personally, I do not accept that - and nor does Sarah. We had Mr. Mote at a ukcolumn meeting some years ago in the Plymouth guildhall and he was booed off stage and out of the hall when he tried to lay all the blame on the muslims. Just like Hitler laid all the blame on the Jews. Fascists always go for the genocied of a particular group they identify. Once ou was the Jews, now it's the muslims. i don't hold with that.

He offered to work with us but we rejected him then and would do so again if he ever got back to us. He falsely claimed to have set up the barons committee and helped to write the petition to the queen. I know this to be untrue because I know who actually helped do the work and the bulk of the research that went into it. My opinion is that Mr. Mote is a gremlin and part of the false opposition and is bound to argue the case. Lawful rebellion stands as far as I am comcerned and everything I do is in that rebellion.

Chris is doing a necessary job in the best way he knows how to. If he can be helped then he should be helped.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Too Far Gone » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 am

I appreciate his approach and I think he can work with it. But it's not as simple as declaring he doesn't need to pay tax because he is of the opinion that government are involved in crimes. I'm not saying that is what he is doing, I'm exaggerating a little to emphasize the point. It's one thing to say you suspect the government of war crimes but it's quite another to say they're guilty of it. If they're guilty of it, where is the record with the guilty verdict? who found them guilty and who was liable etc. Which is why I mentioned the slow methodical approach. if this were me doing it (and I'm by no means clued up on this) I would:

1. Are any bodies or organisations trying to prosecute the government over war crimes? If yes, get talking to them and see what you can learn as they may have already done the groundwork for him.
2. Can a sovereign prosecute the government in this capacity?
3. Can any of this be done without the CPS stepping in and taking the case off him and declaring it void?
4. Has he made any FOI requests regarding the crimes?
5. Can he push for an Independent Investigation through his MP?

There are MP's who were seriously unhappy about the wars we've had and they may help, but then again, they have their pensions to think about. If he can answer those questions, he'd have a good idea on how difficult, costly and time consuming this will be.
Too Far Gone

Return to Taxes