A day in court! - and then some!

A day in court! - and then some!

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am

I would suggest that people read this. I have met all those in the photo, and have no reason to doubt the truth of this 'blog'.

http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk/news.html
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Re: A day in court! - and then some!

Postby montana » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:57 am

You need to pay to see that article....
montana

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Please copy and paste. :shake:
bustachemtrails

Postby montana » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

We are a now just 7 days away from Ian Puddick’s Trial at City of Westminster Magistrates Court, a Public Protest has been organised outside the court 10am.

From what we understand the press will be there along with some of the top commentators from the national newspapers.

Freedom of Speech is on trial as many many bloggers have noted in the content of their blogs. If Ians website is true and accurate, he should not be on trial. The person whose name he is not allowed due to Police censorship is business leader in the reinsurance market and former board member of Guy Carpenter LLC (until he lost his job for expenses), ok my website is perhaps embarrassing, however it is clear from the content and context that my issue is with City of London Police.
montana

Return to The Court System