Counter Claim/Contest Jurisdiction form

Counter Claim/Contest Jurisdiction form

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am

Here is a link to a court form to counter claim of contest jurisdiction if your playing their game

link to form

kevin

Re: Counter Claim/Contest Jurisdiction form

Postby markie b » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 am

excellent thanks kevin il probably be needing this at some point :clap:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 am

I was looking through the CPR 1998 to find the sections it refers to for jurisdiction, but can't find them....interesting though that they recognise there ARE different jurisdictions.

Found it here but not on OPSI
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

If you use this form you are playing the name game with them. Defendant = Person ?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby jonboy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Quite right MT, filling in forms is creating joinder is it not? We are not DEFENDANTS. They should be filling our forms in! You cannot beat them playing by their rules.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby markie b » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

jonboy wrote:Quite right MT, filling in forms is creating joinder is it not? We are not DEFENDANTS. They should be filling our forms in! You cannot beat them playing by their rules.

id beg to differ that entirely watch mark mcmurtrie lessons in law he is doing just that using the system against the system and it is working!
i mean ok they cant have a monopoly they make rules they dont have to follow they apply laws which have been abolished they are torturing people and i am pretty sure they arnt going to let someone walk in an say yeah im a freeman (which is actually a status legally) have no proof of it and then say im not going to follow your rules?seriously not going to work not for a while yet.

if creating joinder or what ever means that i can go and sort out things their way and pull it off then thats great im not going to go in screaming and shouting and saying words i cant acknowledge im no solicitor or lawyer im just a man but as a man who is learning new things everyday,i feel my way is better you feel your way is better but dont actually acknowledge what it is you are saying??

you go to court waive all benifits of the court well that shoots your self straight in the foot waiving the benifits of the court means you have no right now to speak to the judge as this is a benifit of the court :giggle: :wink: see where im coming from?

im not trying to be picky or cause arguments just as i said im learning new things everyday
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Farmer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:58 am

markie b wrote:you go to court waive all benifits of the court well that shoots your self straight in the foot waiving the benifits of the court means you have no right now to speak to the judge as this is a benifit of the court :giggle: :wink: see where im coming from?

However, listening to Sam Kennedy's weekly programs on radio indicates that if you do not cross the Bar, it is your court, not theirs. Looking at the way the US courts are layed out, I would say that staying in the public gallery keeps you from crossing the Bar.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 am

It's all a learning curve, the more avenues that are tried the better
kevin

Postby consumerpada » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

I very recently had this form sent to a member of the family.

I responded by:

writing on the form in extremely big letters making sure nothing was inside any of the boxes, all writing exceeded the boundaries of any box.

Ticked the contest jurisdiction box.

Filed the counter claim form ( very inportant - do not be defendant = plaintiff vs plantiff)

Sent also my family trust deed (sealed copy for the court) family declarations of sovereignty sealed for the court.

Made a statement that any such claim made against my family would result in a 3x claim if the correct documents were not submitted by ANY plantiff to the court.( not to me as counter claimant) ( the plaintiff has no standing to me, I cant see them any more, but the court can)

My view is that the plaintiff's ARE within jurisdiction of the court and the court has the power to secure the documetation and get back to me IF they are submitted. IF that happens I may or may not go in.

Point is - the plaintiff has admitted jurisdiction ( and I do not need to in order for the court to act) and I want to use that fact and ask the court to act on them, firstly, otherwise its llikely to be a waste of time and money for them (the court).

you know what I mean ???, ##

the court needs to know that they can make the most money by following my advice and persuing the plaintiff for 3x and costs.

Remember that the court wants to make money, turn it , so that they can see where the money is to be made...

One appraoch

They may deny my claim as I ticked to contest jurisdiction box - but I feel if they want to make money thay will give it a shot --- the court needs money ----------->>>

ONE FOOT IN and ONE FOOT OUT, do you know what I'm on about ???
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 am

The whole subject of the layout of a court and the moment when a defendant comes under jurisdiction in a court case is, to me, a grey area. Not much researched or written about. Whether a defendant can insist on speaking from the public gallery is an interesting and important question. I will try to find out about this and will post here.

http://www.justclaim.co.uk/
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Return to The Court System