Alan Watt

Alan Watt

Postby hardworx » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:10 pm

I have been listening to Alan Watt through his audio radio shows available to download at http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Although not specifically freeman related he does mention in some of his broadcasts about the illusion of money and the legal declarations of the so-called elite - he comes across as a very knowledgeable individual with a wealth of information to share. It's not always the easiest viewpoint to stomach - he does tell it as it really is.
namaste my arse
hardworx

Re: Alan Watt

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

He IS very knowledgeable on History.

I've listed to quite a bit of his stuff ... in the past.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby pitano1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm

yes i listen to alan watt daily...great site for telling you who,and what have created or planned the situation we are now in.

but he paints a kind of doomsday scenario that the elite are all powerfull,and have the answer to everything.

in fact he falls down i.m.h.o.p. by discussing how powerfull the system is,but rarely points out what it is built on.

LIES AND DECEPTION.

allso i have never heard him actually say that it is doomed to fail..

but saying that i still listen....massochist tendancys ? l.o.l
pitano1
:peace:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby ellie12022 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

he's the first one I heard talking about the Fabian Society, and i like the fact he puts links to all his sources but i just got too depressed listening! :sun:
ellie12022

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 pm

he is very passionate about what he is seeing and as you say very knowing, I refer to his work often

There is a universe of great reserchers, listen also to the complete library of Dave Emory's 'for the record' series, he attempts to pinpoint certain factions and highlight how they operate.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Return to Websites