The Green Agenda

The Green Agenda

Postby ScotFree » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

The Green Agenda
http://www.green-agenda.com/

by Environmental Analyst in an agency that is responsible for implementing sustainable development in accordance with the requirements of Agenda 21.

It appears that the Global Green Agenda includes controlling every aspect of human activity, especially our reproduction. Humans, as a destructive pest species, must have their population tightly controlled, and even significantly reduced according to some:

"The first task is population control at home. How do we go about it? Many of my colleagues feel that some sort of compulsory birth regulation would be necessary to achieve such control. One plan often mentioned involves the addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food. Doses of the antidote would be carefully rationed by the government to produce the desired population size." — Prof Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb, p.135

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, patron of the World Wildlife Fund

“If the world pollution situation is not critical at the moment, it is as certain as anything can be that the situation will become increasingly intolerable within a very short time. The situation can be controlled, and even reversed; but it demands cooperation on a scale and intensity beyond anything achieved so far.“ - The Fairfield Osborne Lecture by HRH Prince Philip

“I don't claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the cull to the size of the surplus population.“ - Preface to Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip

"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
- Ted Turner, CNN founder and UN supporter

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
- David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill ... All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pg.75
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
User avatar
ScotFree
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 pm
Location: Highlands, Scotland

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby Rich » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm not quite sure what your point is, or what exactly it has to do with the subject.

Interesting that the author, although providing an entirely unresearchable autobiography, neglects to mention their name (legal fiction or not). This reads like a typical webpage of the type financed by exxon/mobil in their attempts to distract from the genuine issues associated with climate change ( http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/thinktanks-take-oil-money-and-use-it-to-fund-climate-deniers-1891747.html ). A typical tactic is to attempt to throw babies out with bathwater, by representing a single issue and the extreme views associated with it as representative of a huge and diverse issue.

No doubt there are modern Malthusians (Thomas Malthus is scene by many as a prophet of the problems involving unchecked population growth and sustainability), just as there are in a wide variety in every other political group. For myself, I do not accept the credibility of Malthus' research, since it was based upon large population centres and did not take into account the possibility of vast uninhabited areas. However the issue of Peak Oil and other resources does tend to suggest that as population growth consistently increases alongside longevity, we are rapidly approaching a point of catastrophic collapse that will have a huge impact whether Freeman or not.

Much information regarding the subject has to be looked at with a very careful and analytic eye, since oil company funding is providing a wealth of deliberately manufactured lies that will ultimately have an incalculable cost for future generations. The is true corporate greed in action, so I feel obliged to point out an alternative take upon this whole subject.

As I say, to suggest that some inflammatory remarks from people not even directly associated with the Green Movement as representative of "its agenda" is absurd to the point of farcical. There are indeed many politicians who will eagerly hijack these issues to serve their own interests - but unfortunately such uneven and ill-informed statements merely muddy an already complex issue and represent the views of the very warmongers who are currently ruling "society".

As I say, whilst not sure quite what relevance this has to the site, it seems to be a kind of random "conspiracy theory" (I so hate that term) that does not really make any point apart from promoting a very well known "straw man" argument that corporate business has invested heavily in.

I dislike the fact that my first post here could be seen in any way as confrontational, I am still learning the ins and outs of the entire Freeman issue (or at least the legal means of approaching it), but can only suggest that a more considered and informed approach than one website with a clear and anonymous agenda of it's own employs out of context quotes by a few extremists on a subject that does have a genuine relevance to life on the planet.

It is, as I say, absurd to try to dismiss Climate Change, Peak Oil, world hunger and a wide variety of related issues this way.
Rich
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Rich wrote:..... I am still learning the ins and outs of the entire Freeman issue (or at least the legal means of approaching it)
:psst: I think you'll find it's the LAWFUL means of approaching it :giggle:

As far as I'm concerned - 'confront' away.... :peace: :grin:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby treeman » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Keep socking away girl, :ouch: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby Farmer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Rich wrote:It is, as I say, absurd to try to dismiss Climate Change, Peak Oil, world hunger and a wide variety of related issues this way.


Let me educate you then Rich:

Global warming was changed to Climate Change because the surface temperature of the earth has been declining for the the last 12 years. There are over 250,000 glaciers in the world, and they are not melting except for a few because of local reasons. Apart from the Climate Gate scandel here in the UK, there is a big one in the US as well because the Federal governments weather agency has been reducing the number of whether stations worldwide that they use to gather readings, from a high of 7,000 to 1,500 now. And guess what, all those that they no longer use are the ones that have cold temperatures. There is also the little problem that these con men have with the fact that the NASA satellite data doesn't agree with their data. I have no doubt that quite a few of these climate change magicians will be going to jail soon, including Al Gore.

The is no Peak oil. Crude oil is not a fossil fuel; it is produced by the planet and refills empty wells over time. The US has 200 years of oil in Alaska and another 200 years worth off its coasts. And that is at current consumption. And lets not forget the oil being discovered by China, and Russia.

Tell me Rich, why is there world hunger? Its because the UN via the World Bank and IMF make it so; no other reason.

For your information, Agenda 21 is very real and being implemented worldwide.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 am

Farmer wrote:Crude oil is not a fossil fuel; it is produced by the planet and refills empty wells over time.


Not fossil fuel huh? What is it made from then? :rotfl:

'Over time', you say? How many MILLION YEARS do you want to wait to fill up your 4x4, then??? :thinks:

You shills sure are good for a laugh if nothing else. Thank you, you've made my day! :clap:

EDIT by BALDY - "Shill" can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws.

I don't see Farmer doing anything which deserves this. Public warning number one, we do NOT do insults here. The SHILL is more likely to be an advocate of the indoctrination of fossil fuels. You may like to check Russian research offered to the US, but rejected as bunkum :giggle: decades ago...now the Russians have brought home some of the biggest and deepest strikes - directly from their knowledge of abiotic oil. It would pay everyone to keep a firmly open mind in this world.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby Rich » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 am

Sorry, forgot to return to this post. Have nothing really to say further upon the ludicrous argument made regarding "sustainable fossil fuel" however. There are issues that are hugely relevant upon whether we should be dependant upon such a resource, and what else is available. There are also huge issues about how this is politicised and exploited in order for personal gain by oil barons and governments. But the denial of a dwindling resource beggars belief. Some people will buy anything if they think they can act like Jeremy Clarkson (an ambition that betrays their logical reasoning).

Peak oil is a logical fact - whether we should be dependant upon oil is a different matter. The ability of people to employ excuses such as sunspots or political greed to avoid responsibility for their role in destroying the planet out of selfish ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Yes it is being exploited for political mileage, yes there are soutions, but no it is not a myth if we continue down our present road. This insane assumption that everything is created by the smokescreen and mirrors "illuminati" - at least update your terms and learn who the "Skull and Bones" are - rather than acknowledging that certain realities are manipulated by governments is absurd. Do you not ever think that these same manipulators (the oil barons such as Cheney and Rumsfeld) are yanking your chains? It's all the Neocons unless it effects your pockets, then it is the Greens. For God's sake learn to think for yourselves rather than siphon off the Icke/Alex Jones shit. Already sick of this site - some interesting ideas promulgated by idiots. Learn to think for yourselves (if that makes me sound arrogant, so be it, it is difficult not to be with some of the abject reptile man nonsense that constantly interferes with genuinely important issues - if you are determined to buy such nonsense just become scientologists and be done with it).

There are certain very real and very human people taking you/me for a ride, so forget the nostalgic fantasies of a short lived Bavarian group under the helm of Adam Weishaupt and deal with the living villains. Some people are so lost up their own arses looking for convoluted family trees that they would not notice who was whispering triumphantly down their ears as they were shafted. Just so long as they get cheap petrol.

Never heard of misdirection? Or the nature of greed in selecting a conman's mark?
Rich
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: The Green Agenda

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
Farmer wrote:Crude oil is not a fossil fuel; it is produced by the planet and refills empty wells over time.


Not fossil fuel huh? What is it made from then? :rotfl:

'Over time', you say? How many MILLION YEARS do you want to wait to fill up your 4x4, then??? :thinks:

You shills sure are good for a laugh if nothing else. Thank you, you've made my day! :clap:


EDIT by BALDY - ....Public warning number one, we do NOT do insults here. ..
Baldy, not sure I did insult anyone?? What is the insult, exactly? Laughing is not allowed now? :ouch:

BALDY - If you object to my non-insult, why do you allow blatant THREATS and PERSONAL INSULTS such as this??? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5260&p=47285#p47285
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm


Return to Websites

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron