The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic

The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic

Postby holy vehm » Sun May 05, 2013 8:06 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic

Postby musashi » Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 pm

I did write about this primarily on the health forum, but it bears mentioning here.

I am being rejuvenated by the Bob Beck Protocols. My blood has nothing in that was not there the day I was born. My immune system is a cheeky bastard. I feel like I am thirty years old. I am bouncing. The tingle of life we all feel is amplified in me. I radiate health, I am told, and my hair colour is returning. My hair looks like a negative photo - with an inch of dark at the roots and silver on the ends! Old man prostate problems have disappeared almost entirely and I piss like a stallion. I sleep like a baby and wake refreshed even when I've had only a few hours sleep. The slight bit of excess fat I was carrying has disappeared and I am my old trim self. Damn, I look good! and I feel even better. Best money I ever spent, and I've scored some fuckin amazing shit!
My bro, Mike Sapper, has re-grown hair where none has been for years and his colour is back also.

Drinking distilled water pulls every positively charged bad boy out of the system - no silting up with non organic minerals. Organic minerals remain untouched. Aluminium, flouride, you name it, all gone. The blood electrifier deals with the pathogens. My ozonator pulls every bit of pesticide residue and hormones out of my food and tenderises it very nicely. If I could I would buy one for every one of you. You could club together with others, because you only need the elctrifier a couple of hours a day for a month or so, then a weekly top up. Eight people could easily share for twenty debt notes apiece. Every one I know who's doing this is a picture of health and cheerfulness.

Kind regards, Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby enegiss » Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

http://www.sota.com/sota-products.html

i might try it musashi, sounds great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby musashi » Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

You will not regret it, little brother.

Musashi
musashi

Postby enegiss » Thu May 09, 2013 10:03 pm

good stuff musashi, ive got very old parents, and i am just looking for something for them to bolster their health with, without all the soundbites of quackery associated with my "non sense" :giggle: ,

with that kit it can be achieved as it works on universal principles, great stuff, i cant wait to borrow someones credit card :shh:

only kidding, :wink: Thanks for the nod brother.
enegiss

Postby musashi » Fri May 10, 2013 11:07 am

Sota, which is the brand of bio tuner I have, is a Canadian firm. While I praise the product most highly and am grateful daily, there are inexpensive versions available in the UK. Sota products attract an HMRC payment for import.

I went for Sota only because I was so messed up ptsd-wise I wanted to be certain I got the item in the hands of Dr, Beck. If you have any electronic skillls then you can take the schematics offerd in the beck protocols and make your own for a fraction of the purchase cost. I shall attach then here in a bit - ran out of usb holes to put a memory stick in! In a bit, though.

My blood electrifier is currently out on loan and being used by a lady who has been sent home to die. She has had it for ten days and has made astonishing improvements. For myself and others there were no diseases to combat and remove. We simply improved (hugely) our normal healthy condition. This lady has a stack of NHS papers showing her fatal disease - for which doctors say there is no cure and has been sent home to die.

When she is better, which seems most likely, we will have the evidence of fatal illness cured by the device. She has the government papers to show she is ill, blood tests, treatment regimes and so forth, and she will soon have the clean blood and disease free body to contrast her current and previous condition. A week after I loaned her the kit her man came to me, clear faced for the first time in ages, worry and comcern all gone, to thank me for the improvement he saw in her already. The change in him is remarkable in itself and it was good to see. Any such video will, of course, be shown here first.

No doubt when she returns to her doctor he will insist on more blood tests because he will be unable to believe his own senses. That's good, because we will then have the follow up from governent doctors attesting to the efficacy of the cure. Not that they will see it that way.

I intend to ask her to do a tv interview on the matter so that the thousands of others might get the belief in being able to survive their deadly disease. With her government papers to prove her claim of dying, and her new lease of life, who could deny the protocols? many, many others may follow and benefit. It will be a blow against big pharma and their bandido sidekicks.

I started with the bio tuner because I was desperate to recover from twenty years of chronic PTSD which destroyed my life and reduced me to absolute penury. I started with two forty minute sessions a day. Went down to one seesion a day after a couple of weeks or so, then one twenty minute session per day. Now, I top up once a week with a single twenty minute session. Am I cured? Goddamn right I am! The long nightmare has gone back into the night and I am joyously free.
Al hamdu lilahi rabbi al amin, al rahman al rahim, malik i yawmideen.

Kind regards and best wishes for good health.

Musashi
musashi

Postby enegiss » Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Al hamdu lilah :grin:
enegiss

Postby musashi » Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 am

My Blood electrifier and magnetic pulser have been returned to me.

The dying lady's man has bought their own kit. He paid £320 for the whole kit and caboodle - electrifier, (which also does colloidal silver) brain tuner and magnetic pulser. Just the ozonator to get.

So effective has this device been he has splashed out the best money he ever could, and they want to help others.

Looks like underground health guerrillas are about to make an appearance! :giggle:

M
musashi

Return to Healthcare only