Microwave ovens - get rid.

Microwave ovens - get rid.

Postby treeman » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 pm

In a judgment delivered at
Strasbourg on 25 August 1998 in the case of Hertel v. Switzerland, the European
Court of Human Rights held that there had been a violation of Hertel's rights in the
1993 decision. Switzerland was sentenced to pay compensation of F40,OOO.

In Summary: Blanc and Hertel's research revealed the following about microwaved
food:

I. The body cannot recognise and consequently not metabolize radiolytic byproducts
(isomers) created in microwaved food. These by-products
accumulate in the body.
2. Male and female hormone production is altered by continually eating
microwaved food.
3. Minerals, vitamins and nutrients are quantitatively reduced and qualitatively
altered, so that the human body gets little or no benefit, and absorbs these
altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
4. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free-radicals.
5. Microwaved food causes stomach and intestinal tumours as well as cancerous
cells in the blood.
6. The prolonged eating of microwaved food causes increase of low-density
lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL).
7. Continually eating food processed in a microwave oven gradually causes brain
damage by de-polarising or de-magnetising brain tissue.
8. Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies
through lymph gland and blood serum alterations (increase of white and
decrease of red blood cells).
9. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory and concentration, emotional
instability and a decrease of intelligence.
Therefore, if you want to stay healthy: Get rid of your microwave at the recycling
centre! .... don't just give it to someone else!

http://www.iidh.ed.cr/comunidades/libertadexpresion/docs/le_europeo
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: Microwave ovens - get rid.

Postby huntingross » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Can't get that link to work Stan ?

The case is here though, makes interesting reading

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-59366#{"itemid":["001-59366"]}

This was a telling statement -

When one sees how ineffective anti-smoking campaigns are, despite being based on undisputed scientific data and being supported by the authorities, it is by no means certain that the defendant’s statements, even if they were to be repeated, could substantially affect the market in microwave ovens for any length of time.

I did find it curious in light of this knowledge that the industry sought to gag Hertel and thereby bring more attention to the issue, rather than leave it to the 120,000 readers who had probably already made their minds up....whoops.

and it is to be noted in that respect that the Journal Franz Weber has a not negligible circulation of more or less one hundred and twenty thousand copies. It must nevertheless be noted that the periodical is not general in content since it deals in particular with environmental and public-health issues and is distributed almost entirely by subscription; it therefore has, in all likelihood, a specific readership such that the impact of the ideas it contains should be limited.

And so industry continues to peddle their wares.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby niemanda » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 am

Hi Stan - thanks for posting! :grin: This article was particularly interestingly to me, as whilst I was pregnant (so, 12 years ago now) I developed what I jokingly called 'microwave phobia' ... although, I have to say, my body signals were deadly serious about it... I simply physically could not stand anywhere near one, and would actually leave the house and go down the garden if then-OH was using ours. In the end, about 5 months in, I manhandled the damned thing into the garage and told him I wanted it GONE - and that if he was that desperate for a microwaved cheese-and-tomato-sauce sandwich (seriously!), he could go round to his parents' house for it... My point is that our bodies (our innate guidance system) DO know these things - being pregnant brought my attention fair square to all of those little nuances and signals that I would previously have missed or ignored.

Yes, microwave ovens are vile, and microwaved food is perverted into some unrecognisable format that my stomach clearly does not know how to compute. I've never used one since, to this day, and I still avoid them like the plague. Fortunately it's rather easier to avoid them than it is the dreaded wi-fi and cellphone rays, which give me a similar "TURN IT OFF!" feeling...

Hugs,

Jay

P.S. I did the same thing with the telly about a year after Deva was born... Out into the garage! never to return... Ugh! The sight of my vibrant little explorer sitting there like a zombie with her Dad - too much! :puke:
niemanda

Postby frogmanbrabs » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 pm

What about Halogen ovens, are they safe? :psst:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm

those wifi routers are disputedly unsafe. put within a meter or so of a microwave and it gets so much interference that it wont work. microwave ovens are blasting out something but is it safe?
Freeman Stephen

Postby tom1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 pm

There are handy parts in them for free energy reaserch such as the transformer,big capacitor, fan connected to a motor and the magnetron,which blasts out electrons at somthing like 2 GHZ,which causes the alterations and heating of water and DNA.Im looking for one to dissasemble.The trouble is that they are so convinient.
tom1

Postby musashi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Alas, those purveyors of processed food possess industrial sized liquidisers and blenders that could squish up a whole busload of freemen and rebels in one swoosh.

Likewise their microwave ovens, which denature factory-loads of formerly good food in the clink of a cash register. Peas, beans, and God knows what - all magnetronically fucked and distributed to we of blind faith.
Truly it has been said "God gives us food - and the Devil gives us cooks." Get rid of your microwaves by all means, but then check the means by which you may still suffer their effects.

Their products are prepared using what water?

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Healthcare only