Bob Becks Protocols and Me.

Re: Bob Becks Protocols and Me.

Postby Noisytone » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Cool stuff i got one too but make mostly silver but im gonna have a go at the regular zapping at some stage :) . Dont worry about only taking small amounts buddy i glug it regular been using it about 5 months ?? by the mouthfull and nope i dont look like a smurf :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :8-):. it got me over plurisy just after xmas no problems and i didnt even go to the docs :) .

T :8-): :grin:
Noisytone

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Where did you get the brain tuner m8? And how much does it cost?
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby Prajna » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 pm

I wrote about Henrietta's cancer cells in December, Musashi. You can find the blog post at http://www.tomboy-pink.co.uk/blog/?p=323

It is only an introduction to the subject but should make people sit up and think and it gives enough hints to point people in the right directions to search if they have the fortitude to look deeper into the subject.

Namaste, dear Musashi, delighted to hear that Becks' protocols are helping with your welbeing.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:40 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:Where did you get the brain tuner m8? And how much does it cost?

The device I have is a Sota. I specified the sota to Mike sapper who was getting it for me because I'd seen one in Bob Beck's hands so thought it must be a reliable brand.

There are a number of different companies offering them at various prices. Sota is in Vancouver so add the postage and import money. There is an English company dealing in them and I think they are cheaper. Mine totalled about £150. Google it and you'lll find plenty.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Just thought I'd add one more little bit to the Becks business.I had a couple of friends over for the afternoon - Mike sapper and Paula, who runs a soldiers charity for the fucked up veterans abandoned by the state. She was interested in the brain tuner because she knew me and Mike so well and could not believe the difference in us. There are plenty of guys in her care who would probably benefit from the use of it.

We talked a bit about the protocols and she said that she had never seen me so healthy and vibrant, and that my hair colour was returning. It was going dark at the rooots, she said. Mike agreed. His own male pattern baldness has reversed and hair is growing where it was lost. He's very happy about it. Like a big kid.

I continue to feel like a milllion dollars. If my hair goes all dark again I'll shout it out here.

Musashi
musashi

Postby Oshun » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 am

Salutations, brother

Thank you for sharing your experiences ~ inspirational stuff and brilliant to hear of your renaissance :apple:
She was interested in the brain tuner because she knew me and Mike so well and could not believe the difference in us. There are plenty of guys in her care who would probably benefit from the use of it.

Testimony indeed!

We talked a bit about the protocols and she said that she had never seen me so healthy and vibrant, and that my hair colour was returning. It was going dark at the rooots, she said. Mike agreed. His own male pattern baldness has reversed and hair is growing where it was lost. He's very happy about it. Like a big kid.

Fecking wonderful :love:

namaste
Oshun

Postby musashi » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Thank you for the kind words, brother. And thank you for this latest post on fake cops. It's time to take them out and impersonating a policer officer is a good place to start.

Musashi
musashi

Return to Healthcare only