Cancer cure announced

Cancer cure announced

Postby cassandra » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

This morning on BBC radio 2 it was announced by a certain doctor that turmeric cures cancer.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: Cancer cure announced

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:55 am

And now he's probably been arrested under the 1939 Cancer Act :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby cassandra » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Read the Act.
That 1939 Act says that only a doctor may say that cancer can be cured. He is a doctor so he's safe from arrest for it although he is probably already in some other cross hairs - just like the Italian doctor (Simonnini ?) and his bicarbonate of soda cures.
First comes the ridicule. Then suspension from duty. Then a wrecked career. After that he may die in a botched burglary committed by an immigrant with metal health issues.
We all know how they work by now. The first professional to attack him is the one paid to do so.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 am

Thanks for the update Cassandra. I have never read the Cancer Act and assumed that it banned everybody (especially doctors) from proclaiming a cure.
My assumption was based on what they did to the Italian doctor. Dr Tullio Simoncini waasn't it?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:28 pm

And thank you for giving me the man's correct name. Dr Tullio Simoncini.
Heroes and martyrs should never be forgotten but praised and remembered with pride and deep gratitude for their sacrifice. He was one of us and he paid dearly for his integrity, his right thinking and his human decency.

Going back in time a little, let me say that if you really think you have a Muslim friend then I would advise you to study their concept and practice of Takiyya. The koran says that any muslim who gives friendship, comfort, or in any way helps the unbeliever will be abandoned by Allah and punished accordingly. Any muslim who integrates with the unbelievers will be punished similarly. Integration is expressly forbidden in the koran. A muslim may not have an unbeliever as a friend.
Allah says that there are three ways and only three ways he must deal with the unbeliever - he must convert, kill or enslave him. To do other than that is to be a sinner and is punishable by death and to be put in hell.
If he lacks the numbers, or the strength, then he must practice Takiyya until he has the numbers and the strength, at which time he must overthrow the unbeliever and install Islam and sharia.
No unbeliever has, ever has had, or ever could have a Muslim for a friend. That is divine law and to break it is to go to hell.
I have a thirty six year history inside Islam. I am no fearful, ignorant outsider railing against something I do not understand. The more you know about islam the more you will be in fear of it. Read the koran and the hadeeth and be afraid.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to Healthcare only