unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby musashi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Heavy duty fascist shit. Crash helmets, rams, visors. These people are really getting out of order. It's hard to know what to think about them. Are they really so fucking nasty? Are they realy so fucking stupid? What the fuck is wrong with humanity? More and more we see that they are willing to do absolutely anything to get the job done. If anyone had any doubt about the inhuman nature of some cops on the job - this should change their minds.

On the night of the John Harris talk here in Buckfastleigh a hobby bobby, a short round and plumply overweight female wannabe fascist of indeterminable age (yes, I am being judgemental!) tried very hard to act outside of her non existent jurisdiction and order me about when I insisted on witnessing an unlawful act in progress. She had fetched a constable - a real one - to harass a man for allegedly smokng a banned substance. This constable was keen to be physical, got on his high horse and threatened arrest, search and so on. She, the hobby bobby, tried to control the rest of us hanging around outside the venue. No chance. She wanted to jump on our suspect and when she saw the constable look as if he were going to grab our man she nearly leapt in first. She is trouble all round. She is also in trouble all round because she is local and I am local and I intend to deal with her shit attitude. She thinks her job is to control people and she has a surprise in store - santa has put her on the naughty list!

The good news is that the constable very quickly saw that he had a choice of acting unlawfully or walking away with a shit load of egg on his face. He wisely chose the egg route when he saw that the twenty or so people there were very conversant with the law. Had they not been he would have carried on lying about his powers and statute etc ( as they so often do) and pretended he had the lawful right. A big well done to Nick of Torquay Talkie tv for hs success there. Three of them tried to gain access to the talk to check out who and how many were there. The female quickly gave up, ther male became more reasonable and friendly, but the hobby bobby looked like Alistair Crowley in a temper.

The trouble with this business of ours is that these constables are beyond law suits. We can only attack the corporate body while they are on duty. The only hope is that they act ultra vires then we can go for the man - or the woman. While we can only attack the corporate body they suffer only monetary loss at worst - and that money comes from us so they do not give a flying fuck. They can always come and get more from us. The police precept is paid out of the Council Tax - so a conflict of interest in upholding and forcing its payment.

We must look for the unlawful acts and attack them mercilessly, ruthlessly and relentlessly. Those of you who have done no law should start doing a bit right now - unless you think that the courts will help you, that a solicitor of the law society will help you, or that a judge is legal, decent, honest and truthful.

Why not get a photoshot of the maniacs and publish their faces and names locally and describe their actions. One of the things they are doing is creating distance between the state and the people. They seek anonymity as well as unaccountability. Bringing their faces and their deeds into the open is not good for their business. Show faces. Give names. Describe their deeds. Bastards.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby shoshenden » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:18 pm

We must look for the unlawful acts and attack them mercilessly,ruthlessly and relentlessly. Those of you who have done no law should start doing a bit right now - unless you thinkthat the courts will help you, that a solicitor of the law society will help you, or that a judge is legal, decent, honest and truthful.

This is very true, I'm having to stand by and watch while someone I know is being shafted by the 'legal' system, including his so called defence, and although I've tried to do my part, I cannot make someone else fight if they are blinded by the bull shit! They govern by consent and unfortunately you cant make someone not consent.
In conclusion I will fight my own battles, and I intend to fight this all the way in each and every way possible. I did not consent and they violated my inalienable human rights, and I'm not going away quietly!!
shoshenden

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:21 pm

There is too much fascism in the modern Police! All they care about is racking up the fiat fines!

Last weekend, a friends wife was swiped off the road on a dangerous multi roundabout road. The car had its rear alloy wheel shattered and it took three phone calls to get the Police there to ensure the safety of the public.

Their original response was "Well..... you've exchanged details, its nothing to do with us! Its a civil matter!"
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby shoshenden » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Wow its been an age since I was last on this thread.
How did it go?
It went all the way through the IPCC due process and surprise surprise, they found in favor of the feds.
Unfortunately, due to myself and my children having to leave that property within a matter of 2 months post this outrageous assault and trespass, I didn't have the fight in me to take it to the high court. I believe if I had of done, I would have won, and I will always be disappointed that I didn't, however as I was also fighting the local council at the time, I'm not being too hard on myself. The councilor in question has now lost his job, not as a direct result of my action against him, but he was given the push shortly after, not that I'm gloating or owt :clap:
Since then, I have successfully dealt with some Private Eye parking 'fines' and am currently in the process of fighting a local council PCN and 3 credit card companies.
Just wanted to say thanks to all the peeps who man this site and who have given me advise over the last couple of years, I can honestly say that you were a real tangible support to me when the shit hit the fan. I'm still learning to walk the walk and will continue to use this site as a source of information.

:love: :hug:
shoshenden

Postby shoshenden » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 pm

****Footnote****
My landlord tried withholding my deposit after we vacated that property, so I took him to a tribunal and won :grin:
seems there's fight in the auld dog yet..
shoshenden

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:33 am

Sorry it didn't go your way with Plod. Its a tough nut to crack when these uniform types want to save their collective arses! These so-called 'honourable' constables will lie and cheat better than any gang of villains.

Well done with the landlord :cheer: Another set of greedy cockroaches :grin:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Previous

Return to Media Library