unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby shoshenden » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you for your input Pajna it really is a comfort to me, a considered, well informed and balanced point of view is invaluable to me at this time, many many thanks.
shoshenden

Postby shoshenden » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Sorry admin, I've deleted that video off my previous you tube channel but uploaded it to my new you tube channel, sorry to be a pain in the ass!

http://www.youtube.com/v/XxezTcnYe2A
shoshenden

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi Shoshenden Please bear with me while I Try to catch up on this sorry tale. Firstly, can you confirm that what happened was:

1) The Police turned up at your home en masse with no warrant as per the video

2) After you asked them to leave (their reluctance to do so is there for all to see!) they came back 10 minutes later with a senior officer and assaulted you in order to conduct a warrantless search on your property for drug related crimes.

As for the councillors wife: Approach her at the school in full view of others and in a moderate voice, just loud enough to be overheard, say something like "I'm glad the rumours of your husband being a paedophile are untrue. You must be so relieved!"....... and walk away. You will not have committed slander and I guarantee that the only word the bystanders will remember is 'Paedophile' :giggle:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby shoshenden » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Pretty much in a nutshell yes, except they werent looking for drugs, they were looking for a person.
Te he he he!! I like that suggestion :clap:
shoshenden

Postby shoshenden » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 pm

To see the rest of the saga check out my post on the board topic Mckenzies Friend entitled, On Remand Without Charge....
shoshenden

Postby shoshenden » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Ok so it's moving forward, they've finally taken my formal statement. As expected the officer from the professional standards department tried quoting section 17 of the police statutory powers legislation, which I disregarded as any statute that violates 'The Law' (common law) is null and void and cannot be enforced by a constable under his/her oath. I also threw in about them not acting under their oath and therefore not a constable and merely impersonating a constable ;-) a very serious offence! I also quoted the magna Carta (39) all in addition to a detailed account of the incident.
Now two things that have concerned me are that a, she claims that the IPCC are no longer dealing with non serious complaints i.e only murder etc and that if I'm not satisfied with their handling of it I can appeal but only to an internal adjudicator within the same force. I made my opinion on this clear in terms of impartiality or lack of it but was offered no recourse of where to go from there!
b, she has asked me to forward the footage to her but has stated that my phone may need to be submitted to police headquarter to download the evidence? What is that I smell? Hmmm what do you think peoples?
shoshenden

Postby pitano1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:38 pm

give them a ring. :grin:
http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/en/Pages/complaint_faqs.aspx#09

regarding your phone.

i would advise them,it`s already in the public domain,and can
be downloaded from their.

or.put it on a usb drive.

do not trust these people... :shake:
:love:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

I keep getting told that "this video does not exist". I've given up wearing the quantum trousers so it can't be that. :thinks:

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby shoshenden » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 am

If you're trying the link on the first post it's not on that channel anymore as it was under my business name, so I created a new channel under the heading avengingangels and uploaded it again, it's working alright for me so I presume it hasn't been removed, here is the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XxezTcnYe2A
shoshenden

Postby shoshenden » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:07 am

I know that makes me look like a complete sell out but I'm a holistic therapist and counsellor, I've still gotta eat so when people type my business name into a google search and up pops me taking on the feds, it doesn't exactly exude peace and harmony, well the intent behind it does, but to the general sheeple I looks like I'm renegade, which anyone who knows me knows isn't too far from the truth but I still want to draw unsuspecting people into my domain before warping their fragile little minds :giggle:
shoshenden

PreviousNext

Return to Media Library