Page 1 of 4

unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm
by shoshenden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ-UUstiVlU&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ-UUstiVlU&sns


I wanted to share this footage with like minded individuals, I hope I'm contributing in the right way, apologies if i'm making a hash of it. This issue is still on going since submitting a formal complaint, I'm posting updates in the comments box. Any advise gratefully received!

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm
by Prajna
Hi shoshenden,

1stly, welcome to the forum.

2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.

3rdly, you did great. That is all it should take - quietly pointing out that their paperwork is not in order. Doesn't always work out as nicely as it appears to have done on this occasion. In the past they wouldn't have dreamed of raiding somewhere without a warrant but these days they don't expect people to question and they always fuck up the procedure. Keep holding them to account.

Namaste

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm
by treeman
Welcome, I like your entrance :peace:

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm
by shoshenden
Thanks guys
It would have been a better outcome had they not returned within 10 minutes of this footage with a chief inspector, who then assaulted me to trespass on my private property to carry out an unlawful and unauthorised search. I only wish i'd of had the forethought to keep recording, they were kind enough however to leave some paperwork, however inaccurately completed, perhaps that was the idea?!?! They have telephoned today and issued a verbal apology but I don't feel this is enough so I'll keep you posted :-)

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm
by holy vehm
shoshenden wrote:Thanks guys
It would have been a better outcome had they not returned within 10 minutes of this footage with a chief inspector, who then assaulted me to trespass on my private property to carry out an unlawful and unauthorised search. I only wish i'd of had the forethought to keep recording, they were kind enough however to leave some paperwork, however inaccurately completed, perhaps that was the idea?!?! They have telephoned today and issued a verbal apology but I don't feel this is enough so I'll keep you posted :-)


:yes:

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm
by holy vehm
Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm
by shoshenden
holy vehm wrote:
Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:





He is a she ;-)
and she thanks you for your assistance :-D

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 am
by holy vehm
shoshenden wrote:
holy vehm wrote:
Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:





He is a she ;-)
and she thanks you for your assistance :-D


I humbly apologize and stand corrected :blush:

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 am
by shoshenden
No need to apologise I am quite Butch lol, in demeanor if nothing else ;-)

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm
by Freeman Stephen
vetting a recording of the verbal apology would give you as much evidence for compensafion as a written apology.