unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby shoshenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ-UUstiVlU&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ-UUstiVlU&sns


I wanted to share this footage with like minded individuals, I hope I'm contributing in the right way, apologies if i'm making a hash of it. This issue is still on going since submitting a formal complaint, I'm posting updates in the comments box. Any advise gratefully received!
User avatar
shoshenden
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 am

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby Prajna » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi shoshenden,

1stly, welcome to the forum.

2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.

3rdly, you did great. That is all it should take - quietly pointing out that their paperwork is not in order. Doesn't always work out as nicely as it appears to have done on this occasion. In the past they wouldn't have dreamed of raiding somewhere without a warrant but these days they don't expect people to question and they always fuck up the procedure. Keep holding them to account.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
User avatar
Prajna
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: UK

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby treeman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Welcome, I like your entrance :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby shoshenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks guys
It would have been a better outcome had they not returned within 10 minutes of this footage with a chief inspector, who then assaulted me to trespass on my private property to carry out an unlawful and unauthorised search. I only wish i'd of had the forethought to keep recording, they were kind enough however to leave some paperwork, however inaccurately completed, perhaps that was the idea?!?! They have telephoned today and issued a verbal apology but I don't feel this is enough so I'll keep you posted :-)
User avatar
shoshenden
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 am

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

shoshenden wrote:Thanks guys
It would have been a better outcome had they not returned within 10 minutes of this footage with a chief inspector, who then assaulted me to trespass on my private property to carry out an unlawful and unauthorised search. I only wish i'd of had the forethought to keep recording, they were kind enough however to leave some paperwork, however inaccurately completed, perhaps that was the idea?!?! They have telephoned today and issued a verbal apology but I don't feel this is enough so I'll keep you posted :-)


:yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby shoshenden » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

holy vehm wrote:
Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:





He is a she ;-)
and she thanks you for your assistance :-D
User avatar
shoshenden
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 am

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby holy vehm » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 am

shoshenden wrote:
holy vehm wrote:
Prajna wrote:2ndly, well done posting the jootube vid, many seasoned forum users haven't figured out how to do that properly yet.


He didnt, i did lol

All part of the service we provide :wink:





He is a she ;-)
and she thanks you for your assistance :-D


I humbly apologize and stand corrected :blush:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby shoshenden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 am

No need to apologise I am quite Butch lol, in demeanor if nothing else ;-)
User avatar
shoshenden
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 am

Re: unlawful attempt to enter a peaceful dwelling

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm

vetting a recording of the verbal apology would give you as much evidence for compensafion as a written apology.
User avatar
Freeman Stephen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 am

Next

Return to Media Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron