Web blog worth reading

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Web blog worth reading

Postby holy vehm » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 pm

It is worth taking the time to read through this blog and the posts by the Op called kiwi.
It makes a most interesting read, certainly worth a trip down the rabbit hole.

Heres a little taste of the first page.

So, what does it mean: the contract makes the law? What “law” does it make?

Well, the law that it makes, is the one you have to abide by. If you have a contract with a power company to pay 23/kw then by law you will have to pay 23/kw. And if I have a contract with the same power company for 13/kw, then by law that will be the amount I’m obliged to pay. You don‘t get to pay 13/kw just because that’s what my law says I must pay. If you try that, you’ll end up in Court on the losing side.

He who makes the terms of the contract is he who makes the laws. He who makes the law is sovereign. The contractor is sovereign.

So, that’s the power company contract and the law... Have you got any other contracts, are there any other laws that you’re obliged to obey, any other terms and conditions that might land you in Court if you don‘t abide by them? What’s that, you say? Only about 60,000+ [thanks, ditti] of the Crown’s statutory laws, rules and regulations, you say?

Yeah, well, guess what? Those are the terms and conditions of the contract you have with the Crown. If you have to obey a law it’s because you’re in a contract.

Are you in a contract with the Crown?

The only way for a contract to become valid and binding (alive) is if someone accepts a benefit that has been offered with a condition.

For example, here’s what doesn’t make a contract binding or come alive.

You don't accept the benefits being offered - no contract exists.

You are coerced/forced into accepting the benefit (i.e. someone concretes over your driveway up to your garage [forcing you to drive over/use/benefit from, the new concrete to park your car] without you ever asking them and they now expect to be paid) - no contract exists.

One of the parties does not honour their part (or any of their part) of the contract - the contract is void, it dies.

Consider these scenarios... It’s a hot day, and I’m selling iceblocks for $1 as my sign clearly states. Someone comes along who, for some reason, doesn’t notice the sign - although all my other customers did - and thinking my iceblocks are free, takes one and starts eating it… Does he get it for free because he didn’t notice the sign?

Or… What if the person was from foreign parts and mistakes my $1 symbols to mean “for free”? Does he get my iceblock for free after he started eating it because he was under the illusion it was free?

No, in both cases he has to pay me $1 for accepting and using the benefit I was offering even if he didn’t notice the sign (the terms) and even if he didn’t comprehend the terms. However, if I snuck over and popped one of my iceblocks into his mouth without him asking for one, I couldn’t then demand he pay me $1... even if he was blind and from Timbuktu!

Are you accepting Crown benefits, and have you ever objected to using those benefits? Are you like the fellow who didn’t notice my $1 sign? Or, are you like the fellow who didn’t comprehend what it meant? Either way, if you’re accepting the benefits you’ll have to meet the obligations.

Remember that most people are quite happy with the contract they have with the Crown and are quite content to live under the terms and conditions of legislation, and there’s really only a few of us who believe we don’t need Nanny looking after us.

Before considering the benefit’s the Crown is offering and the obligations it demands in exchange, consider the contract I have with my dog…

In exchange for me providing the dog with a warm, dry bed and food, the dog has to guard my place and must allow me access to, and control of almost every aspect of its life, and it must do what it’s told immediately or it’ll end up in the dogbox! The dog doesn’t seem to mind this contract and actually seems very content.

Would the dog be better off if he stopped accepting my benefits and was free and wild? He’s only a little dog and he might starve to death or die of the cold or get shot… I think he would be “wrong” to make that decision to not accept my benefits. And what if my place got robbed because he made a decision to be free and wild? “Dog, wouldn’t you feel “guilty” if that happened?” But then, I would say that, wouldn’t I, because I’m the contractor and I want the dog under my laws.

The question is: what sort of dog do you want to be? The one that gets fed and housed and looked after by Nanny but with many obligations attached that might land you in the dogbox if you don’t abide by them? Or, do you want to be wild and free, dog?

So, what benefits does the Crown offer that you’ve unexpectedly been accepting and enjoying?

First, it offers you the opportunity to play in its great and magnificent Game of Commerce. You get to play with its money which you can use to buy and sell its trinkets and tokens and baubles. If the Game of Commerce is a Monopoly board, then the Crown is the owner of it and can fold it all up and go home with the lot - money, trinkets, tokens, baubles - if it wanted.

Wanna play?

If you do decide to play in the Crown’s Game of Commerce you have to use the Crown’s IRD number so you can give it to your boss in the Crown's Commercial workplace. This so the Crown knows how much benefit you’re getting from its Game for taxation purposes.

In the workplace environment, the Crown offers further benefits in the form of statutory protection from unscrupulous contractors (your boss!) who might make you toil in a dangerous environment for brutally long hours and for a pittance. The Crown offers a safe working environment, 40 hour weeks, sick leave, paid holidays, maternity leave, the pension, insurance… They’re all benefits of a contract and they’re all there in the terms and conditions, in statutory law, along with all the obligations of the contract.

If you’re accepting and enjoying any of those benefits means you’re in a contract with the Crown, means you're enjoying the Crown’s commercial benefits. And if you’re accepting commercial benefits all the time then you’re in commerce all the time in which case you’ll require a “drivers” licence to get around on the roads… all the time. That’s one of the obligations of the contract.

Pretty mean, eh, some of those obligations? Taxes and taking away your right to travel freely… Hang on! That’s a God-given right! Can the Crown do that? Can the Crown, or anyone, take away one of your God-given rights with a contract?

Yep, it sure can! And so can I… if you’d like to contract with me.

Consider an employment contract you might have with me in which you agree not to reveal certain business information in exchange for getting a wage off me. If you agree to the contract and start collecting a wage you can’t then claim your God-given right to free speech to publicly reveal my business information. If you did reveal my information within the terms of the contract I’d take you to Court and get back all the wages I’d given to you from within the contract, and all your bleating from the Tort about your “right to free speech“ would fall on the Judges deaf ears. Yes, you do have that right, but you don’t have it in the contract - and that’s where the Judge will be ruling the case - in Contract Law. And in Contract Law only the terms and conditions of the contract can apply… that’s why I can only claim back the wages I gave you from within the contract rather than try to claim everything you own and ask the Judge to send you to jail.

For those of you familiar with Peter and Amy’s recent situation here in NZ, you'll know they had to take to Court an unscrupulous contractor with whom they had a tenancy contract. They were able to prove that the other party had not upheld his side of the contract, thus making the contract dead, and they were able to only claim back the money they had paid for rent within the contract. Peter wants to claim further damages from not in the contract, and therefore in Tort, and the Court informed him that since it was only ruling in Contract Law it could only consider things from within the contract.

To seek damages in the Tort, Peter and Amy will require another case before the Court, and this time the Court will be able to rule from Tort Law and award unlimited costs for damages, instead of from Contract Law where only the cost from within the contract can be sought.

When a Judge is looking at a case, if they see any element of a contract they will rule from Contract Law. That’s why your bleating about having God-given rights falls on the Judges deaf ears when the Crown hauls you into Court for failing to uphold your side of the contract when you break a statutory law - because the Judge can see that you’re accepting the Crown’s benefits in a contract - where only the terms and conditions of the contract apply - and no Tort will be allowed!

The God-given right, such as being able to travel freely, is also a contract. It’s a contract you have with God. The reason a Crown contract has more weight in Court than the contract you have with God, is because the Crown contract is better disclosed and more specific (60,000+ pieces of legislation written down) than the contract you have with God which isn’t written down and is far less specific. And in Contract Law, that which is more specific carries the most weight.

So, apart from your right to travel freely and your right to retain all the earning from your toil, what other God-given rights have you given up in a contract with the Crown?

Well, there’s probably a few, and if you look in the legislation you’ll find which ones they are because they'll be included there, in the Crown’s contract, rather than in God’s contract.

But one right that you gave up when you started using your IRD number and agreed to accept the benefits of Nanny’s protection from unscrupulous contractors (bosses) in the workplace, is your right to collect and administer your share of the natural resources. Nanny will collect and administer that for you, if you accept her benefits.

If you don’t want to chase your own meat in the wild, dog, Nanny will do it for you. If you want a warm, safe place to lie down, dog, then Nanny can do that for you, too…

Food and shelter and safety from Nanny‘s contract, dog... Or, do you wanna try and make your own contracts out in the wild…?

Have you decided yet what kind of dog you what to be?

If you’ve chosen to be a dog in the wild making your own contract, you first have to get out your contract with Nanny so you can start collecting and administering your share of the resources yourself… What’s that you say? Has the kIwI gone crazy? Collect our own resources? What? Does he even know what that means?

Well, I’ll ask this question: do you know how to go about getting access to what God, or Nature, must provide as per the contract with God for your God-given rights? Do you even have the foggiest idea about how to do that?

Well, I do know. So you better settle down and listen up cause I’m gonna tell you dogs how to be wild…

Forget all these lengthy claims of right you see floating around - great long documents with clause after clause, page after page… Who wants to read one of those anyway, let alone try to write one up? Fuck me, you’d need to be a lawyer! And who wants to be one of those? And, who’s ever heard of one of those lengthy things actually working?

Nah, you’re wasting your effort with those. I’m gonna give you a claim of right that’s a nice short one, just a single piece of paper, and I’m gonna tell you how to start using it to claim back your share of the natural resources. And if you don’t know how to write up any sort of legally binding document, don’t worry cause I’ll give you that already. And if you think you might not understand how it works, again don’t worry cause you don’t really have to understand how it works, you just have to do it. Even a dumb dog can be wild and free, dog. You just have to stop accepting Nanny’s food, shelter and protection and walk out the gate!

But before I tell you that little secret o’ mine, let’s just get it square about what the “resources” are that you’re allowed to collect through your contract with God.

Here’s your God contract: You are allowed to live and be alive on the earth, and in exchange you must not harm another Man, nor damage another Man's property, and you must honour your contracts (i.e. do not commit fraud).

That’s it all right there. Like all the best contracts and documents and forms, it’s short and simple and easy to understand by everyone, and it’ll fit on one piece of paper if you have to write it all down.

For a Man (and a dog), the God contract means shelter on land, enough food (and water) to stay alive, and enough energy to stay warm and cook (to be able to devour) your food. Those are your God-given benefits, and those are the resources I’m going to tell you how to get back from Nanny.

Now, don’t fret, dog! I’m not gonna suggest you go out and dig a den and grub in the earth for food, and use twigs and a fire to cook and keep warm. That‘d be fuckin‘ ludicrous! That‘d be the suggestion of a crazy kIwI! Nah, Man, you’ll get a proper house, and electricity to cook and keep warm, and you’ll go to the shop to get your food - cause another one of your rights is to dignity, and I mean to give that back to you, too!

So, dog, have I enticed you out of the kennel? Are you ready now to stroll out the gate and into the Wild? Or, will you be like the dog that sits out on my porch quite content with the contract he has with his master?

Sometimes, the hardest part about walking out the gate is in the decision to walk out the gate… walking is the easy part.

So, are you ready for the easy part? Or, d’ya wanna stay where you are, in decision? The choice is always yours to make…

Now, what I’m tellin’ relates to NZ cause that’s where I’m doing it, but you’ll easily find the equivalent in your own place if you’re elsewhere - it’ll be easy as pie, cause all the best things are easy…

And remember, this is all about contracts, and to kill a contract you have to stop accepting the benefits. Simple as that! So…

Step one: you need to stop accepting all those warm juicy benefits that Nanny’s providing for you in the workplace in the Crown’s Game of Commerce. To do this, you must stop using the IRD number that the Crown has offered for you to use, and which you’ve gone ahead and accepted without knowing what you were giving away. You need to give that back and stop using it altogether. It’s not yours! Ignore the thing as you would a picture of a shiny new car that's also being offered to you for a price... they can both be yours for the right price.

To get the proof (we must always get the proof or else Nanny won’t believe, oh, dear, no!) that you aren’t accepting that benefit, you must quit your job and get a notice from the boss that you don’t work for him any more. That’s your proof. What could be more easy or more satisfying than that? But scary, eh, dog, that first step towards the gate?

If you’re self-employed you must fill out a IR315 (one piece of paper) to de-register your IRD number. That’s your proof.

Step two, dog: you must take your claim of right down to your nearest social welfare office, along with your proof from step one, and start claiming your share of the resources for yourself…

Whoa, now hold on, dog! That‘s “wrong”, you say? You’d feel “guilty”? Who’s tellin’ yer that? Ya wanna go back to the master’s kennel? And don’t worry about the yapping from the poodles in the kennel - they’ll yap whatever their Nanny master tell ‘em to yap!

Aye, the Crown is tricky and wants you to accept a benefit, any benefit, to get you into its Commercial workplace where it can extract taxes from you by contract. And any benefit that you accept and use is enough… even a small one. So, when you apply for your share of the resources the Crown will try to sneak in a small benefit that you’ll accept without knowing what’s happening. But because we know all about contracts, we know one when we see one, eh.

The small benefit the Crown sneaks onto your claim is called a Temporary Additional Support and it’s worth $20 per week, and if you accept that you will be constantly contacted by the Crown with demands that you get employment in it’s Commercial workplace for them to tax. However, if you don’t accept that small benefit you will never hear from the Crown again and the Crown will stop making those demands on you cause you aren‘t in a contract. Believe me, dog, it‘s true. I know a contract when I sniff its arse!

My claim to my share of the resources looks like this:

Benefit - $195.00
Accommodation - $140.00
Temporary Additional Support - $0.00

When the third part was $20 I was constantly having demands made on me by the Crown but the moment I stopped accepting that benefit they stopped contacting me altogether and I’ve not heard from them since.

The $335/week that I collect is exactly enough to provide me with a modest place to live and grow a small patch of garden, a modest amount of electricity, and a modest amount of food and basic essentials - no more than my God contract allows me to collect. And for the rest, I work for myself and contract in the Wild under my own laws, under my own contracts.

Out here in the Wild, I'm competing against other contractors who're out hunting the same job. We're all trying to snare people into our contracts, trying to get them under our laws for the purpose of squeezeing out of them as much of their natural resources as we can possibly get. And, in the environment, the Crown is the biggest and most aggressive contractor around. I'm just a small predator by comparison, and I can only dream about squeezeing from you lot the same amount of your natural resources...

Shelter on land, just enough food and energy to survive - I'm already getting my natural resources from God (He puts them into my bank account each week) and now I want some of yours! D'ya wanna contract with me? D'ya want me to squeeze you, too?

Oh, yeah, your claim of right is your birth certificate - one piece of paper, that‘s it!

The money numbers from your claim will go into a bank account and those numbers must be the only ones that appear in the bank account.* That’s your poof to Nanny that you’re claiming your natural resources and aren’t playing in her Game - and Nanny will check often to make sure you aren’t accepting any of her Commercial benefits, so be sure those numbers (335/week) are the only numbers there.

If you use the IRD number for commercial gain, or use the bank account for anything other than to collect your share of the resources, then you will be straight back into a Crown contract and you‘ll straight away lose your right to collect and administer the resources and the $335 will become a benefit received from the Crown, who will be collecting your share of the resorces for you again as part of the contract.

From the bank account, you will break the numbers down and automatically transfer some numbers to your landlord (with whom you have a contract), some to the energy provider (another of your contracts), and the rest you will use a card to transfer into a food providers account (another contract). This way, you never have to actually touch the numbers in the form of cash and you only use the resources they provide - the real money.

Step three: wait for your passport and drivers licence to expire (all things will eventually die even if they’re hard to kill - and even Crown contracts eventually die of natural causes. You just have to be patient if you can’t kill it…), then you fill out a Denial of NZ Citizenship form (one piece of paper) and, well… hey, dog, now you’re a Man in the Wild!

I told you it would be easy, man, just three short steps and a few sheets of paper and you’re free from your contracts with the Crown, and you're collecting and administering your rightful share of the resources and making your own laws as a sovereign Man should!

The $335/week doesn't come into my bank account through the Crown's social welfare office.

So where does it come from? Well, who's the only crowd around who's allowed to access our credit...? You got it! The Banks! The bank itself accesses my share of the resources for me, and it knows how much because the Crown used to collect it for me and so would know exactly how much it's worth per week...

However, if that number 335 ever became 345 or 355... Bang! Nanny would see I'm getting a benefit off her and in a contract again, and the whole lot would suddenly switch from being my social credit to being my social welfare and it would start coming into my bank through the Crown's social welfare programme instead of directly from my own credit. And I'd have the Crown bothering me again while I'm trying to go about my business of contracting with common folks...

By the way, you can’t "own" any of the Crown’s stuff from it’s Game, you can only contract to use stuff i.e. your tenancy contract with a landlord to use the house on the land you want. And remember: within the terms of the tenancy contract - 1 year or 2 or 3 or however long the lease lasts - the land belongs to the tenant, to you, because even if the "owner" sells the land then the new buyer is getting you and your lease agreement too - the "owner" moves on but you stay and you only move on when the contract finishes, when the contract/lease either dies or is killed, in which case you go and contract for your slice of land elsewhere to live and grow your little garden close to the shops, if need be, to become the lord of that piece of land...

Your God contract didn't say anything about having a right to "settle in for the long haul on a large stretch of land", only that you have a right to "to live and be alive on the earth". Even the wild wolf knows its den isn't permanent and that it may have to find a new one tomorrow... it understands the contract it has with God - you just get to be alive on the land, no more than that, and you have to hunt for the rest.

If you're not already in the fortunate position where the Crown has taken nearly all your stuff, you may want to put any stuff that you "own" [hint: the Crown owns it, not you] you may want to put that stuff into a trust and let the trust "own" it, and you'll be the beneficiary of that trust. Either way, you need to get rid of the Crowns stuff... baubles and all!

Don't worry, a private trust is easy to make, as easy to make as a private contract... cause they're the same thing!

Anyway, if Nanny can see you have a contract with her, you’ll have to oblige the bitch - and she watches close!

Ah, well, that’s the way it is with contracting!

To read more: http://public.worldfreemansociety.org/index.php/forum/43-general-discussion/59736-maxim-the-contract-makes-the-law-the-key-to-sovereignty?limitstart=0
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Web blog worth reading

Postby Prajna » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow! Excellent. Thanks for posting.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 am

Prajna wrote:Wow! Excellent. Thanks for posting.

Glad you liked it prajna, the full story is 64 pages long but well worth the read.

(to give credit where its due, i came across it on tpuc, cant remember who posted it im afraid)
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby treeman » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Definately worth reading folks. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Another excerpt:

I'm going to try and summarise my thoughts here.

By nature, Man likes to believe in God and we also like to trade with each other ("I'll give you this if you give me that"), which is making contracts with each other. Therefore, it's natural for us to view our life and death on earth as a contract with God.

In order to receive the benefit of being alive on the earth we have an obligation to neither harm another Man, nor damage his property, nor commit fraud against him. If you're no longer receiving the benefit (i.e. if you're dead) then you no longer have the obligations.

That's how all contracts work. If the benefit isn't being received then the contract either isn't yet alive or it's dead.

For a Man to receive the benefit of being alive on the earth he requires certain basic essentials. These basic essentials are: shelter from the elements; warmth from natural energy source like fire (since we didn't get a big furry coat like Wolf); and, enough food and water to keep you from being dead. And you also get dignity thrown into the deal.

In today's terms, those essentials - enough shelter, food, water, natural energy and dignity to stay alive - are worth in monetary terms about NZ$300/week. Therefore, your share of the natural resources is worth that amount.

A hundred years or so ago, the Crown offered us another contract, and it goes something like this:

In exchange for receiving the benefits of the Crown's Game of Commerce and all the safety it offers workers from the the inequities of other contractors (your boss), with guaranteed safe workplaces, 40 hour week, paid sick leave, paid annual holidays, maternity leave, insurance, pension at 65, etc, etc, etc), in exchange for all that, you agree to let the Crown collect your share of the natural resources and to also abide by all the other terms of the contract, which are all in the Crown's statutory laws (remember: the contract makes the [statutory] law[s]).

The Crown, being a sharp and efficient contractor, knows exactly how much your share of the natural resources are worth because it will collect them, as per the contract, if it can see that you're receiving any of its benefits.

And the Crown knows how much that share is because it collects the evidence of the birth of every person on the land and the evidence of all the resources. That's why your birth certificate is your claim of right to your share of the natural resources, to your birth-right.

In order to become a free Man on the land and receive and administer your natural birth-right, you have to stop receiving all the benefits the Crown is offering in its contract.

You have to kill the Crown's contract!
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Violent criminals in jail as a benefit of the Crown contract.

We don't need a Crown contract to deal with violent criminals.

If we are all under God's contract, instead of the Crown's contract, then someone who attacks, or damages the property of, or commits fraud on another person has dishonoured the terms of their God contract. That criminal will have effectively killed their own God contract (made it null and void) and they will no longer be entitled to receive the benefit. The other sovereigns would hunt the criminal down on behalf of God and he would be brought to and tried in Court. And because there is no contract between him and the sovereign against whom he committed the offence, the claim against him would be made in the Tort where unlimited damages can be sought... unlimited, meaning up to and including the criminal's life - which he has forfeited by breaking his contract with God.

Before there was a Crown police force, we had to ourselves hunt down and bring to court those who'd committed a criminal offence against us.

That's how it happened before the Crown came along with an offer that looked too good to refuse...

Yep, bottom line is, it's the Crown's game of Monoply, and we've all been invited around to play the Game. And if you agree to play in the Crown's Game of Commerce then you have to play by all the rules and regulations that govern the Game - not just some of the rules (the ones you like) and not others (the rules you don't like).

If you don't like the rules of the Crown's game you have stop playing altogether and go back home and play your own game of commerce by yourself.

The reason why 99.99% of people are judged under Equity Law is because 99.99% of the time the Judge can clearly see from the record before him that the person is accepting the plaintiff's benefits in a contract setting - the plaintiff, of course, being the Crown (or in the US, the Fed. Govt. in DC).

The Judge needs look no further than proof of the person's citizenship. However, if the Judge sees if he's dealing with someone other than a citizen (a denizen or an alien) the Judge will then start looking for other proof the person has been willingly accepting and enjoying Crown benefits: using an Inland Revenue issued number; using a bank account for Commercial gain; a current drivers licence; a current passport; using the Crown's debt notes (cash) to buy and enjoy stuff.

If the Judge works his way down that list and can't find any proof that the person has been willingly accepting Crown benefits, the Judge will then realise that he's dealing with someone special... a sovereign denizen of the land.

What this thread is about is descibing the correct protocol to use to go about doing this, the only protocol that will be recognised by the the Crown, and the only protocol that will be recognised by the Court if the Crown tries to haul you before a Judge with a contractual claim on you.

Next I'll outline the protocol to use to correctly protest our forced acceptance of Crown bank notes for our use of their money - but you have to do this before you land in court in 2 or 5 or 10 years time with a Crown claim against benefits you're accepting today, now. You must be able to prove in 2 or 5 years time that your acceptance of the bank notes for the time the Crown is making its claim (now) was under duress.

But, first, something about...

The Bank

Because Banks are the only institutions allowed to access our share of the resources (they call it our 'credit') we therefore must have a bank account to access our own credit.

Now, the the bank is our conduit to our own credit, which is a good thing. Where the bank becomes a bad thing is when it starts putting usury (they call it 'interest') on our credit. They usually do this by charging interest on 'loans' in the Crown's Game. We do not want anything at all to do with usury, and we certainly do not want our credit, our natural birth-right, our share of the natural resources, to be tainted with this bad (you might even say diabolical) aspect of the bank.

When you get a bank account to access your own credit, the bank will offer two types of accounts: a Savings type account, which will earn interest on any money going in, and a Chequeing type account which earns no interest at all... Guess which one you must use and which one you must close immediately?

In this way, so long as we stay untouched by usury, the bank is our friend, our tool, our servant.

To continue reading from this point http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8225&start=30
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Ever felt like life’s a battle? That’s cause it is, dog.

It’s a War, dog, it’s the Great Evil Game of War, and it’s going badly for us. We’re gettin’ taken apart. We’re gettin whipped! We’re gettin’ skinned... alive!

The Crown doesn’t just kick us with the statutory laws of it’s commercial contract, dog. The Crown’s also givin’ us a whippin’ with the Laws of War - and we’re getting’ whipped good.

If you think all that nice stuff from Geneva and the Hague is there to protect innocent citizens in times of war you’d be wrong. It’s quite the opposite, dog... but, then, you gotta expect that about “laws” in this mirror world we’re trapped in, eh?

The laws of war govern the actions of soldiers and the police force when they’re engaged in battle.

A lawful combatant must openly carry arms and wear a distinctive uniform or recognisable badge.

Only lawful combatants can be captured and made POWs.

A POW must be rushed to the rear lines, and they can’t be executed or punished with mistreatment for taking part in the battle. A POW cannot be worked as a slave, and they have many other internationally recognised rights under the laws of war.

Under the laws of war, citizens are non-combatants and they only have one right: They can never be attacked... although they can be a collateral casualty of war - accidentally shot dead if the lawful combatant was trying to shoot a baddie.

One right, and that’s all - a citizen can never be attacked by a lawful combatant, such as a police officer… Evil, eh?

...huh? What’s so wrong with that, you say? Sounds alright, you say? Can’t be attacked: what’s wrong with that? What’s evil about that? …

I’ll tell you why, dog…

Aside from being a non-combatant, here’s a few other things a citizen might also be classed as during time of war: rebel, insurrectionists, part of an armed or seditious band, resistance fighter, militiaman, partisan, guerrilla, terrorist, spy. And being any one of those things makes a citizen an unlawful combatant, a criminal of war.

A citizen can be suspected of being any one of those of those unlawful combatant types because, just like a citizen, none of those unlawful combatant types carry their arms openly or have a uniform or recognisable badge - and the laws of war allow a lawful combatant to check that a citizen isn’t an unlawful combatant type.

An unlawful combatant can be shot on sight. An unlawful combatant cannot become a POW, and they can be punished under the jurisdiction of the lawful combatant who captured them for unlawfully taking part in the War. A captured unlawful combatant has no rights under the laws of war, although they still have humanitarian rights to treatment.

And the reason why the police start stomping on you neck and generally treating you like an unlawful combatant, is because “marauders on the land, acting for personal purposes or private gain, have always been unlawful combatants”.*

“Acting for personal purposes or private gain”. That sounds familiar, dog, cause it describes someone who’s playing in the Crown’s Game of Commerce!

Are you an unlawful combatant, dog? Are you a marauder on the land, acting for personal purposes or private gain in the Crowns Game of Commerce? That’’ll be why the cops sometimes act like you’re an enemy combatant, like you’re some sort of prowling freebooter when they stop you driving along the road - cause, the laws of war apply to the “War against Crime and Drugs” as much as they do for military campaigns, and because, under the laws of war, that’s exactly what you are! A freebootin’ maraudin’ dog who should be shot on sight or stomped on the neck!

Now, under the laws of war, the rights of those who treat and recover the wounded on the battlefield are quite clear. They may not be fired on or otherwise attacked; they can openly carry arms for the protection of the wounded; they can’t be made a prisoner, although they can be ‘detained’ by a lawful combatant of any nationality to treat their wounded, but must always be released after the treatment has been administered.

The best way for lawful combatants (i.e. cops in a war) to recognise those who selflessly treat and recover the wounded from the battlefield is by the vehicle they operate… called an ambulance.

We’re in the heat of Battle, dog, we’re in the Crown’s Great Evil Game of War, and you better make sure all the lawful combatants on the battlefield know you aren‘t a commercial marauder on the prowl... or an unregistered “freeman-on-the-land” rebel of the System!

You better make sure you’re riding in a non-commercial ambulance, dog, if you don’t wanna get Caught and tried as an unlawful enemy combatant!

To continue reading from this point http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8225&start=90

For more info on lawful & unlawful combatants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7470
holy vehm

Postby Prajna » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm on page 16 and I think I'll have to look kIwI up if I get back to NZ. This is one of the most lucid and articulate evaluations of the sovereignty issue I have seen; it seems to pull it all together in plain, simple english. What an excellent find, HV, Thank you.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

As there are 64 pages to read through i will make the suggestion that its worth sticking to the OP (kiwi) posts. There are a few distractors that pop up with long winded points that are answered by kiwi as he tells his story.

just a suggestion, its your free choice :grin:
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Prajna wrote:I'm on page 16 and I think I'll have to look kIwI up if I get back to NZ. This is one of the most lucid and articulate evaluations of the sovereignty issue I have seen; it seems to pull it all together in plain, simple english. What an excellent find, HV, Thank you.

My thoughts too prajna. I have read through it before and i am going through it again and pulling certain bits out to post here, i hope more take the time to read through it, as you rightly say, its one of the most lucid and articulate evaluations of the situation.

Kiwi would indeed be a great mind with which to spend sometime.

namaste bro
holy vehm

Next

Return to Media Library