Global Warming - What the Government isn't Telling You

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

Re: Global Warming - What the Government isn't Telling You

Postby barny00 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Farmer,

Its funny the guy in the video suggests this planet Xena cycles round every 3600 years. If you look at any temp records for the period of say 10,000 years (not just the below example), there is no corresponding dip or rise.

For example
http://www.co2science.org/subject/other/clim_hist_tenthousand.php

And if we are to believe the orbital cycle, why does he suggest the bible talks of it? I'm assuming he's referring to the Plagues of Egypt unless, the bible refers to a time 1600 years prior?

Also, the assumed orbit of Xena would have to be so elongated as to be utterly unique in our observations of the universe so far. I would not go as far as to say it's impossible but... it would certainly defy our current understanding of attraction.

Anyway, Just my 2 cent
:peace:
barny00

Postby Farmer » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 pm

There is geological evidence that something happens every 3600 years. This evidence is seen in the ground and ice. Currently, the seas are warming due to volcanic activity on the ocean floor. This is what is melting the ice in the north. The rises in CO2 is because of its release from the oceans as the sea temperature rises.

The planet he is referring to is also known as planet X. This planet may be a brown dwarf and may be the twin star to the sun because most star systems are binary.

I do not know where in the Bible this is explained. However, there is a book called the Kolbrin Bible which is an account by Egyptians and Celtic's in Britain of the events that took place the last time.

The volcanic activity is being caused by the sun which is why the so called climate change is happening on all the planets. The amount of volcanic activity has been increasing on a yearly basis since 1947. The sun is being affected by planet X.

There is also a 12,000 year cycle which is also coming to a head which appears to be the solar system passing through the gravitational maximum of our galaxy. There is also geological evidence of this cycle.

Personally I wouldn't give too much value to data on sites like the one you gave the link for. Last year it was admitted that the US government agency responsible for collecting temperature data had been reducing the number of temperature points collected throughout the world from a peak in 1970 of 7500 to 1500 now. The weather stations that were removed were the coldest ones. The data for some countries is in fact from the country next door. This act alone is responsible for an increase in temperature as presented by the agency. Its just false data.

You also need to take into account that in early 2008 the words 'global warming' were still being used, which were then changed to 'climate change' when it became obvious we would be going through an ice age. However, CO2 is now also being blamed for that. Not many people know that NASA announced that it believed there will be global cooling for at least 30 years because of sun activity. This was the first time something was officially announce, never to be again, where upon, the head of the world wildlife fund announced that this was due to CO2. You can't make it up.

Planet X is expected to appear from the south. The US has set-up a telescope at the south pole to observe this event. The Vatican has also built a telescope in a south American country.

So what John Moore was really talking about was the flooding caused by an axis shift due to the gravitational forces upon the earth from other objects.

You might want to have a look at the Horizon Project.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-280609650060040722#
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 am

It seems that climate change/global warming is mis-direction. Lets suppose something is out there, a brown dwarf/planet x ect. If this does have a cycle of 3600 years and its set to pass us by sometime soon, then tptb would not want us to know.
This event would have an impact on the earth long before it came into view so an explanation would be needed. If it was confirmed an end of times event years before it happened there would be chaos and so the whole climate change story is invented.
Some will thing they are doing the right thing be cutting there carbon footprint and recycling.
Some think its a load of bollocks and carry on as normal.
Both groups are most likely to be killed by the events of a polar shift/close encounter with another planet.
Apparently 2 thirds of the worlds population live within 90 miles of the coast. Global flooding will kill most of them.
Only those that believe in what is really happening and plan for it have the best chance of survival.

Is this why countries are grabbing other countries? Securing energy supplies for when the ptb emerge from their deep underground bunkers.
There are reports that tptb would like to see the worldwide population reduced to 500,000. I think this figure is too low if you take into account the size of each countries armed forces and selected people such as surgeons doctors and so on.

But what part are the chem trails in all this?
If we really are in for an extinction level event then to tptb nothing else realy matters unless the plan is to so completley poison the planet so that any normal people that survive have no way of staying alive. The only people to emerge into the new world are those inside government bunkers.
Would the government then kill any survivers they came across saying they were diseased and a threat to mankind and so on.

Or are they going to stage manage the whole event? Using chem trails to manipulate the weather, using HARRP to cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
There is talk of the ptb using advanced pyrotechnics to create in the sky whatever they want you to see. Could that include a planet?
If they can cause and control siesmic activity, causeing earthquakes and volcanos on a global scale using HARRP, make the sky appear to be burning or just dark red across the globe using pyrotechnics and make it rain continuosly all over the planet, and using the media to instill fear i think almost all people will believe what their eyes and ears are telling them.
Then throw in an airbourne virus say to finish everyone off. Maybe thats why they have been killing off our immune system.
The land is already knackered and the oceans are almost dead. The air we breath is highly contaminated, Our ability to breed is being reduced.
Maybe this has been in the making for generations.
Maybe this is what the highland clearances where all about. Before them the highlands were a thriving community/communities and in just a short period of time they were all moved out/killed (the ross's where cleared by police constables in a bloody battle which resulted in many deaths)
Why, well for a number of reasons. The highlands are, well, high up, also granite, a very hard rock, perfect for a bunker.. The highlands are almost empty of people, most now live coastal. This ensures privacy for tptb to create what ever it needs for its own survival without anyone noticing. Does anyone know how much of the highlands is missing from maps or googleearth ect? I dont but it would be very interesting to see whats not on the maps and whats actually there if you were to have a walk around.
The worlds governments will have known about a cycle, this knowledge would have been passed down the ages, like a clock ticking down, being passed from generation to generation.

All this of course is just the ramblings of a mad man, you cant beat a good conspiracy.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Farmer » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:49 pm

This evening on BBC2 there was a program called "Atlantis: The Evidence - A Timewatch Special" which gives a good account as to what may have happened 3600 years ago. You might be able to see this program on the BBC's iPlayer tomorrow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby treeman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

ME, as a living soul on this custard cream, called land mass are under no illusions.

Proper preparation prevents poor performance. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Revs » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 am

I watched the vids yesterday. It didn't seem to add up to me. He drew on a lot info, most I knew about, some I didn't, but the overall conclusion of this 10th planet wreaking havoc with earth every 3600 years didn't fit right IMO. It seems this is just another guy trying to scare people in to buying his DVD's and books, but I'm not going to waste much time making sure. I am gonna watch that vid on iPlayer though. I love watching stuff like that :).
Revs

Postby Farmer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am

Revs wrote:It seems this is just another guy trying to scare people in to buying his DVD's and books

I have been watching this guys work for years. It may seem an odd thing to you, but some people need to make a living which means if they spend years researching something the rent and food bill still need to be paid for. Secondly, he in fact has decided to allow the videos on YouTube to remain there so that as many people as possible get to see them. This is how I discovered that they were there, by him informing his listeners on his radio show.
Farmer

Postby barny00 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Although I'm very skeptical about planet x, there is still every reason to get ready for something big. as treeman says, Proper preparation prevents poor performance. :yes:

I am however worried that it's just one more potential distraction to stop us solving the problems we have now.

Either way, two things become very clear in all of this, you MUST look after your health and you must surround yourself with good friends.

I'm glad to be here! :shake:

PS: thanks for the info Farmer
barny00

Postby Revs » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Farmer wrote:
Revs wrote:It seems this is just another guy trying to scare people in to buying his DVD's and books

I have been watching this guys work for years. It may seem an odd thing to you, but some people need to make a living which means if they spend years researching something the rent and food bill still need to be paid for. Secondly, he in fact has decided to allow the videos on YouTube to remain there so that as many people as possible get to see them. This is how I discovered that they were there, by him informing his listeners on his radio show.

No need to be like that, Farmer :hug: . I've never seen the guy before, but what I have seen over the years are many other similar videos where someone is claiming there's some devastating event coming and the best way to survive is to do as their book or DVD says. They all use real info, but assemble it differently and come to different conclusions. I'm not saying he is wrong, but he's not given me any more proof than all the other vids did, and they can't all be right.

There is something afoot, but I can't see how this dwarf planet can be involved. It's at it's furthest point away from the sun at the moment. It's going to decades before it's anywhere near us.
Revs

Next

Return to Media Library