the flying circus

Freeman Educational Resources - For all your reference material. Books, Videos & Links etc.

the flying circus

Postby the trojan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

I have just realised that all of the monty python movies tell it like it is.
watch online/borrow/digout or purchase
monty python and the holy grail
life of brian
the meaning of life

watch these with an open mind and a freeman attitude and be pleasantly surprised.

But here is the important bit

LAUGH.
the trojan

Re: the flying circus

Postby jobsaboba » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 am

I generally find that all comedy points out the general ignorance of mankind.
It seems to me to be a vessel for suggestion to those who cant quite see the wood from the trees.
I also believe that laughter and fear are the same pathway, and only attitude makes the journey easier.
Have you noticed how people dont tell so many funny stories or jokes these days.
Political Correctness has well put paid to that........
You cannot say did you here the one about the black bloke any more......
This would make you a racist...... and god forbid we recognise the difference in creeds and colours, we just wouldnt be all the same now would we ?
And we know how much we all need to be the same, our leaders keep telling us so dont they.

Just think one day we wont have to talk to anyone at all.......
we will already know how they feel and how their day went.......
there will be nothing to smile about........
and laughter will be for the few

Take the piss as much as you can.... thats what i say......... But do it with love in your heart, and be ready to help ANYONE who ask for it :love:

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 am

jobsaboba wrote:Take the piss as much as you can.... thats what i say......... But do it with love in your heart, and be ready to help ANYONE who ask for it :love:

Jobs

You have a way of boiling off the dross to leave the good stuff, Jobs :yes: Thank you for that - perfect, m8 :sun:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby ScotFree » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Try Billy Watson
http://www.nobstewart.com/

Example

It's getting totally ridiculous, I mean, you can't even tell Englishman, Irishman, Scottishman jokes anymore, they're deemed racist. You can't tell Chicken, Pig, Horse jokes anymore, that's animalist. You can't tell table, chair, fireplace jokes anymore, that's deemed fucking furniturist. And it's all because of that David Blunkett and his fucking anti-terrorism legislation....fucking blind English bastard that he is.

I've got a good Englishman, Irishman, Scottishman joke,

There was this Englishman, Irishman, Scottishman.....and they all got on really, really well. No problems at all really.

You've not heard that one before have you?
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
ScotFree

Postby enegiss » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

heres a good un! A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Saudi !" The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.
peace and in fun
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:22 pm

enegiss wrote:heres a good un! A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Saudi !" The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.
peace and in fun

Now, now - to be factually correct, the Saudi would have actually built a complex of very tall buildings, designed to fall* onto the dog at some future date. :shh:

* - With or without the use of: Aircraft, Beam Weapons, Prelaid Explosives, Explosives placed into them, or any other methods which may or not have been employed now, then, or at any other time/space co-ordinates. :giggle:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby treeman » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm

WHAT have the Romans ever done for us, now THAT is a joke.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 pm

I quite like the idea of police like John Cleese catching a graffiti artist at work and correcting their grammar - Hoops, hows your latin buddy? :rotfl: :clap: :police:
BaldBeardyDude

Postby swapnaa » Fri May 14, 2010 6:59 am

Who was the circus Proprietor who secretly worked for the Uk filming aerial "recce" shots during the war? I read an obituary in the journal "Worlds Fair & Market Trader" sometime in the 1980's and this guy was a circus proprietor who had flown his own private plane around the world during the war and took arial photos for the government. It could have been one of the Chipperfields or other great circus families - but for some reason (probably my age!!) I cannot remember his name - can anyone help? (i am sure it wasnt Bertram Mills.
swapnaa

Return to Media Library