Driving without a licence

Driving without a licence

Postby jadedhills » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Can I ask where I can find this piece of law, as my Driving licence needs renewing, I am disabled and have had a licence since 17 I am 53 now and not banned, on disability and income support, no spare £20 to renew, on my insurance it says as long as I am Entitled to hold a licence, which implies I don't need one, Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Kind regards Jadedhills
jadedhills

Re: Driving without a licence

Postby hurn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 pm

no m8 i think what they mean by that is ..aslong as you have passed the appropriate test for the license that you have been given the privilege to apply for or that you have not had your privileged revoked ..you dont really need a license to travel but they just assume you are a member of the society of rules and therefore need to abide by there rules ..they just need de-education to help them understand the fact that not everyone is a fluffy :clap: :peace:
DONT WORRY IT WONT BE LONG NOW the countdown has started
hurn

Postby jadedhills » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 am

Thank you, for the reply , I thought you did not need a licence unless you were engaged in commerce, to travel on the Rd, so maybe I will have to renew mine.
Regards Jadedhills
jadedhills

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm

A driver's license is permission to drive while performing government business.

Your business is none of their business. You do not need a license even if you are engaged in commerce - as long as the commerce is not government business.
Dreadlock

Postby hurn » Thu May 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Dreadlock wrote:A driver's license is permission to drive while performing government business.

Your business is none of their business. You do not need a license even if you are engaged in commerce - as long as the commerce is not government business.

please point to where you got that from .interesting
hurn

Postby Dreadlock » Sat May 11, 2013 1:15 am

Just logic.

People have been driving for millennia. The driving license was not introduced until 1944...
Dreadlock

Postby musashi » Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

I now understand why certain things appear impossible, and why we will not win certain battles.

When the chemtrail court action begins, (forewarned is forearmed and I want to surprise them) you will all be given the reasons why you cannot, and will not, EVER win the driving battle. You will understand also the basis of the claim against the chemtrailers - why it will go to court and why they cannot win in court.

You will see that the arguments you put up in your papers and in court, based solidly in law as they are, only support and prove their claim against you! No wonder they think us mad or ignorant.

For the time being, be patient - and do stop trying to ignore the 'highways contract', driving without tax, insurance or M.O.T. Not one of you will win. You cannot. Were I a judge in court I, too, would have no option but to convict you. I would view the conviction as perfectly correct, justified and wonder at your mentality.

When you get the info you will understand and all but a few of you will accept it.

Meantinme, please be patient and stop putting yourself at risk. You cannot win and you will only be unhappy. As I love my children, this is the truth.

M
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Prajna » Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 pm

hmm... some arguments in support of your assertions would be comforting, Musashi. Our main approach to highlighting the inconsistancies with 'the system' is to decline to cooperate with their taxing and MOT requirements and we (Kali and I) would require quite some convincing that Gandhi, Thoreau, Camus, Malcom X, Kohlberg & Co were barking up the wrong tree to suggest that the way to change an unjust law is to challenge it. Of course we are open to hearing such arguments, as we always have been or we would never have even got this far, and we are prepared to be patient if that is utterly necessary, as we have also been to date or we would also have failed before arriving here.

Namaste, my bro
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby musashi » Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Your patience is legendary, little brother - and enviable. Cultivate it just a little while longer.
Your ongoing cases are quite safe and as promising as ever. You will retire to your own sunny little island.

Meanwhile, create a group for the class action, if you are able. If not, bring yourself and Kali.

M
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby hurn » Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

Dreadlock wrote:Just logic.

People have been driving for millennia. The driving license was not introduced until 1944...

have you put this into practice,do you drive and use there system of licensing or do you just ignore them :giggle:
hurn

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions