in court for not filling in an nip and just ignoring it

in court for not filling in an nip and just ignoring it

Postby johnny boy 890 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi all i am new to all this and a friend of mine told me about it and from what i have seen i am pretty impressed by it all, i took my friends advice and did not fill it in and just ignored it but now i have a court date, i am just wondering if anyone can help me out and give me some info on what to do.
johnny boy 890

Re: in court for not filling in an nip and just ignoring it

Postby jonboy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:26 pm

What is a "nip" ? :puzz:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby jonboy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Ignore the post above. A notice of intended prosecution, got it.

If you were prepared to ignore the nip, how come your not also prepared to ignore the summons?
Seriously, whats the worst that could happen? Its just a game. If you want to win the game, its stacked against you.

But you cannot lose the game if you don't play in the first place. :yes:

If you want to go to court, be prepared to stand your ground, to not respond to your fiction, do not let them win the name game.

I personally would ignore them, but thats up to you. It would help us here if you posted a few more details about the case.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Noisytone » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:11 am

I got one back in May , They sent the usual crap asking to name the driver ( rider in this case ) . I sent it back unsigned and unmarked with the following letter and not heard anything since , They did send the form again and a load of shite about the cameras but no certification or what common law was broken but to date I've just ignored it and so far it looks like it might have evaporated :giggle: :giggle: . Theres a few typos etc in it but thats what went off after it was checked and sorted :wink:

Hope this helps in some way ,
Speeding 1.odt

All the best

Tone :8-): :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noisytone

Return to Frequently Asked Questions