Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Re: Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Postby treeman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

mahatma, just by being involved in this site is a step forward in the right direction,you are already declaring your intent.Remember a wall is just an obstruction to either get over or get round or get under or just demolish.Keep the faith and ask the questions if you need too. Lawful rebellion isnt just for the educated who can write, it is for the poor also who are prepared to fight,and thats what us poor folk are good at. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

mahatma, trust me mate i struggle to get my head round most of this stuff and i have to spend weeks/months pondering on things until i get my head round it.
I had typical state comp education like most, i see it as the states attempts to dumb down a large number of the populace, i in no shape or form blame myself, i used to though, id think it was my fault im not very intelligent.
I home educate my eldest son and in sept i start doing the same with my youngest. I ripped up the education books i got right at the beginning because it was the same crap they taught me and i started my own. Its through this that i learnt how to spell ect although maths is still my weak point.
The point im trying to make is that no matter how hard it all seems, its never to hard. By the sounds of it you have already overcome many hurdles, some far bigger i imagine than anything on here.
I have asked many for help on here and it was given, without question.
It does take time, just chill, read and ponder.

:peace:
hv

EDIT: Theres a big push on trusts at the moment and i am really struggling to get my head round it, but in the end i will. I may not cross the finishing line first but i will finish the race. And so will you. :sun:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Dear huntingross, treeman and holy vehm

Thanks for your words of encouragement, they're much appreciated.
I'm not a negative bloke but i AM a realist, and am sorry to say i don't (can't) share your confidence.
Actually, i was thinking today site's like this one's days are numbered, and i appear to need years.
I couldn't (or refused to learn to) read and write til an anarcho pacifist punk band taught me when i was 10/11/12 e.t.c., so that's not a such a big problem anymore, unlike my memory. I wish i could just chill out,exhale smugly and defiantly and say 'no fuckin' problem, i've got bags of time and still have a near photographic memory, i'll fuckin' breeze this lark'. Realistically, it's nil pwa, on both counts.

Thanks.
Sincerely. :yes:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby holy vehm » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 am

Mahatma, i have printed off almost everything ive read and built up folders of stuff, statutes ect and book marked on my comp hundreds of sites. My memory isnt great thats why i keep stuff.
I hope you stick around mate but what ever you do peace to you my friend.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Mahatma, do you know mate, you sound bloody perfect to me, for a start you aint been programmed with all the shit they try and educate you with in schools, to me mate you are already standing at an advantage over many here. Now dont get me wrong , education does have its place but it is the right sort of education i am talking about and that is NOT what you are brainwashed with as a kid going through the system.

How many times were you taught common sense in school ? none i bet , common sense is what you are just expected to have and it is what the ptb try to drum out of you, desperate to replace it with their own sick and twisted version of events. Common sense is what you are born with and common sense is all you need to understand what it is we are about. it is common sense that tells you the difference between right and wrong.

you will find many here that operate on instinct and have always done so, from a very very early age you just know things aint right, we search out why that is so and then together we work out ways to tackle it. like minds with a common goal, see?

you sound very typically like an indigo adult to me, check this out viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1126&hilit=indigo

As for schools, I bunked off most of the time because i knew what i was being taught was bollocks, but those that know me on here will tell you, all four of my kids have been taught by me, and i mean everything i know, and they are four of the most aware on the planet , not bad eh, for a dyslexic that shovels shit most of the day lmfao ( i keep horses)

I havent had a chance to welcome you properly as yet, but despite what you may be thinking it is great to have you on board, you have made it home mate, now just sit back and enjoy the ride.

we are all here to help each other

love and light
angie x x

oh yeah , ill get that .ning link up for you now

all welsh freemen or freemen in Wales Join Freemanwales here
the more the merrier
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby treeman » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

MahatmaCoat wrote:Dear huntingross, treeman and holy vehm
I couldn't (or refused to learn to) read and write til an anarcho pacifist punk band taught me

Mahatma,looking at your avatar,it strikes me that you are a man of the crass, and if so, you know. Do they owe us a living,course they fucking do.Keep the faith brother, like me,I AM NOT a thinker I AM a fighter. ill make no subscription to there paradise. :peace:

Can we now let huntingross continue on his thread. :yes:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

I'd like to address many things said, say thanks and ask a few questions but i'll keep it short so as not to clutter up this thread anymore than i already have (though not really meaning to). I will say this though, along the way, reading people's experiences of actively persuing the freeman 'perspective' i've noticed that at some point all have had a 'moment of clarity' of sorts. An epiphany, if you will. Something i have yet to attain, or not, as the case may be. I'm sorry if i came across all whingey bwwaaa bwwaaa, and my apologies to huntingross for messing up this thread. I hope many more ppl take inspiration from your work and put it to good use (even though they ensure their internal carotid sinus artery isn't an open target, it's still always satisfying to piss the fucker's off whenever possible). Cheers everyone, and good luck.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby Tiggery » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 am

Ok, I am 3 days into this forum and am starting to realise the enormity of the work and commitment required. So saying it is life changing stuff and therefore I shouldn't expect it to come easy!

I have read and reread the posts around copyright trademark name claim as I think this is the place for me to start (please correct me if you disagree, explaining why you disagree). I tried my usual "butterfly" approach to learning, it ain't gonna work here! I have even printed the posts so I can study in hard copy. My boyfriend thinks I have gone crazy but he's French and can't even get his head round sovereignty (or maybe I can't explain it too well in French!).

I guess I'm trying to point out to Mahatmacoat (if still about) and anyone like him that it will take work - hard work and commitment to under stand all this. After that its a question of priorities, I have decided I can afford the time and mental energy and made this a kind of project. For my part I have decided to retype any template I decide to use with a dictionary at hand in order to be sure I know what I am announcing to TPTB and the universe in general.

BTW, I have ordered Veronica's book, should I perhaps wait to read it before acting on the information in this forum? My instinct is that there is too much resonating on this site in general for me to need further confirmation.

Blessings

Tig
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Albert Camus
Tiggery

Postby holy vehm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi tig,
well done for seeing the size of the challenge and excepting it, thats one hurdle cleared.
I too print off a lot of the posts and am sort of building a library.
I have many hundreds of bookmarked info and folders of statutes ect.
I have read veronicas book and passed around a few copies aswell.

I dont really think there is a place to start because alot of it is intertwined although veronicas book is as good a place as any.
It just takes time, as you learn more the penny drops in other areas.
Right now im very slowly trying to absorb trusts which is another level all together but as you go through it other things start to make sense.

If you feel that you need any advice or to sound something out then just ask, almost all will be more than happy to help if they can.

If you feel that copyright on your name is the thing for you then just do it, just make sure you research it properly before you start, its very easy to read something, think wow, and then just jump in. I am guilty of that as im sure most are. Alot of this information does blow you away at first. I think patience is a virtue and as much as i want to run ahead with things im learning to just sit back a little.

Good luck with your endeavours,
hv
holy vehm

Postby Tiggery » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm

holy vehm wrote: its very easy to read something, think wow, and then just jump in.

Hi hv,
thank you for your encouragement. I have quoted that phrase just to endorse it really. As "jumping in" is something I'm very good at or, as my mother would say, running off half cocked! Yes, I should digest further before reacting, you are abosuletly correct. Thanks again.

blessings

Tig
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Albert Camus
Tiggery

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions